Pages:
Author

Topic: The advantages of bitcoin - page 7. (Read 2206 times)

Activity: 95
Merit: 0
May 03, 2018, 11:44:06 AM
in my opinion, the advantage of bitcoin is that we earn income and greatly help the needs of people who work in bitcoin forums.
Activity: 966
Merit: 102
May 03, 2018, 11:33:58 AM
bitcoin excess is a lot if in my opinion, from helping the economy of the country, people who are difficult economy and bitcoin also has become a land for a very large income and a very profitable investment as well
Activity: 1498
Merit: 502
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
May 03, 2018, 11:20:13 AM
the advantages of bitcoin are; fast, easy and low-cost transactions. you don't have to go to a bank anymore. you can buy things online using bitcoin. you can invest and earn more money in Bitcoin. and you can do it at home, just by having an Internet connection and a computer or Laptop. you can even do it on your cell phone. Now, I have more time with my Loved ones.
Lolzzz…. Idid consider it being fast and the cost for transactions are really low, though there was a time a lot of people were complain that the price was very high and I remember spending up to $15 to send about $200, but things has gotten better this time. Everything were like that because of the price was very high then. Bitcoin has a lot of advantage even in terms of security and lot of other ways.
Activity: 488
Merit: 10
May 03, 2018, 11:15:53 AM
Actually, when I got into Bitcoin the main reason I was considering was that it was very fast for transactions, I was never aware of others yet. It’s really good that it can be used for a global transaction cause it makes things really easy for me and the transaction fee is cheap compared to what you will find in bank and other forms of payment. Being able to hide your identity is quite good and I know that’s why most of the people are using it, but I didn’t really considered that before using Bitcoin lol
copper member
Activity: 322
May 03, 2018, 02:58:40 AM
below are the advantages:
transfer money in minimum time with minimum fee...
value increasing day by day..
worldwide using this currency...
no third party, you are the owner and in-charge of your money.
24x7 working, you can transfer any time anywhere ... unlike banks..
decentralized money....
you are the real controller of your money not depend on others..
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
May 03, 2018, 02:49:05 AM
So far only bitcoin achieve a very high price in the market. It is because of adaptability and popularity among the countries. It even become a threat to the economy of some countries resulting of fully banning its existence in social media and networks.
Because of this investor of bitcoin gain more profit since many people are attracted to it .
bitcoin is now a king in crypto. because initially bitcoin is created and reasonable because every exchange in crypto all use bitcoin. this is very profitable
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
May 03, 2018, 02:14:49 AM
There are many advantages of bitcoin and I would like to start with freedom of payment as it is the best advantage of mine where the payment is made from peer to peer where the user gets control over it.The second most important advantage is that it is the reliable and safe mode of payment than cash and Netbanking where we don't need to enclose our personal details like Name, Address, Contact Number etc. And the bitcoin payments are highly transparent and Neutrality where the details are password protected in a Blocks under blockchain address.

i agree to this. there are so many advantage of bitcoin. your money was safe from hold up and other crime they can steal. no one can steal it from you unless you are phished by someone or you give your codes. plus you can use this bitcoin in other country cause in other country bitcoin is also legal. many of us expecting too much in bitcoin but we can blame ourselves cause bitcoin keeps pumping up.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
May 03, 2018, 01:59:39 AM
Freedom of payment - any amount of money can be paid and received instantly and anywhere. No bank holidays, no borders, no imposition. Bitcoin allows its users to completely control their money.

Very low fees - there is no handling charge or very little handling fee for the current payment of bitcoin. The user can include the handling fee in the transaction to obtain processing priority and receive the transaction confirmation from the network faster. In addition, there are merchant processors that help merchants deal with transactions, convert bitcoin into legal tender daily and deposit funds directly into merchants' bank accounts. Because these services are based on bitcoins, they can provide a much lower fee than PayPal or credit card networks.

Reduce the risk of merchants - bitcoin transactions are safe, irrevocable, and do not contain customer sensitivity or personal information. This avoids the loss caused by fraud or fraudulent withdrawal, and there is no need to comply with PCI standards. In places where credit CARDS cannot be used or fraud rates are too high, businesses can easily expand new markets. The net result is lower costs, bigger markets, and less administrative costs.

Security and control - bitcoin users are completely in control of their transactions; Businesses cannot force fees that may or may not be found in other payment methods. Paying with bitcoin doesn't have to be tied to personal information in transactions, which provides great protection against identity theft. Bitcoin users can also protect their money by backing up and encrypting it.

Transparency and neutrality - all information about the money supply itself is stored in a block chain, and anyone can check and use it in real time. No individual or organization can control or manipulate the bitcoin protocol because it is password protected. This makes bitcoin's core believed to be completely neutral, transparent and predictable.

For me, the most advantage is to pay all my monthly bills thru online such as water, electricity, telephone, insurance and many more and even fund transfer to your loved ones.
Most specially, I used Bitcoin for trading in digital currency wherein I can earn extra income to save money and for my future. So, we better to invest today and then hold until you have reached the desired income.
Activity: 238
May 03, 2018, 01:18:42 AM
So far only bitcoin achieve a very high price in the market. It is because of adaptability and popularity among the countries. It even become a threat to the economy of some countries resulting of fully banning its existence in social media and networks.
Because of this investor of bitcoin gain more profit since many people are attracted to it .
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
May 02, 2018, 11:55:10 PM
we think the benefits of having bitcoin for us are so great that we expect in the future, because bitcoin is also easy to use in everything, so our economy will be better for the future, especially for investments and transactions that we use with ease.
Bitcoin is a true solution for making transactions and because of that thing, we can expect more smoother transaction in the future since we don't need to worry about getting through the banks which is requiring you a lot of things like documents to execute your transaction which bitcoin cuts that and it is simply peer to peer transaction.
Activity: 336
Harmony for One and All
May 02, 2018, 10:23:51 PM
isn't that gorgeous when you know the potential of bitcoin in the future, not in the near time right now still taking to long but still isn't that worth for us to waiting this invention
Activity: 630
Merit: 102
May 02, 2018, 10:02:38 PM
we think the benefits of having bitcoin for us are so great that we expect in the future, because bitcoin is also easy to use in everything, so our economy will be better for the future, especially for investments and transactions that we use with ease.
Activity: 952
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
May 02, 2018, 09:29:22 PM
The advantages that Bitcoin offers are already in other emerging alt coins. They even have better features in actuality. The only real advantage that Bitcoin has is its popularity since it is the first go-to coin for people who want to start with crypto.

That would be another advantages of bitcoin. For me bitcoin has a lot of advantages just like for example it brings job to other people and it gives opportunities for many especially to those unemployed individual. Bitcoin has it's own function because it can easily transact with transparent positively. Bitcoin also gives active progress in our community because it can allow people to go through with bitcoin.
Activity: 420
May 02, 2018, 07:47:48 PM
There are many advantages that we can get if you have and use bitcoin, and for me the most excited about having bitcoin is getting big profits, and I'm glad now that bitcoin prices look stable and this is signs that the price will rising.
Well the advatages of having a bitcoin is the price or the value of bitcoin can really pump in the future, and there is no doubt that when we have bitcoin i am sure we can be very profitable in the future, because bitcoin can also be our future.

Let's imagine a situation where people are not able to receive money with global banking system or western union. Then what will we do in this case?
-Of couse, we will use bitcoin to make the money transfer within minutes. This much fast and the recipient will cash it out instantly.
Activity: 118
Merit: 1
May 02, 2018, 07:40:17 PM
as global currency

Although every country has its own currency, bitcoin persists and goes into it. Bitcoin knows no national borders, does not waver due to political conditions in government, and is unaffected by anything.
Like gold, bitcoin is considered to act as a protected inflation value. Bitcoin can suppress excessive inflation.
Bitcoin is a new form of community savings that is applied with a system that is not troublesome. In addition to storing bitcoins, all the usual financial intermediaries in the bank can be eliminated. Holders also do not have to pay service and registration fees.

Amidst these advantages, Bitcoin also keeps a number of major flaws
Activity: 54
May 02, 2018, 07:30:53 PM
Anyone at anytime can verify transactions in the Bitcoin block chain.Bitcoin protocol cannot be manipulated by any person, organization, or government. This is due to Bitcoin being cryptographically secure.
Activity: 378
May 02, 2018, 07:18:31 PM
There are many advantages that we can get if you have and use bitcoin, and for me the most excited about having bitcoin is getting big profits, and I'm glad now that bitcoin prices look stable and this is signs that the price will rising.
Well the advatages of having a bitcoin is the price or the value of bitcoin can really pump in the future, and there is no doubt that when we have bitcoin i am sure we can be very profitable in the future, because bitcoin can also be our future.
Activity: 210
May 02, 2018, 07:14:14 PM
I think the most important aspect of bitcoin is that it is an excellent store of value. It has the advantages of gold because it is hard to mine and there is a limited diminishing supply.
Activity: 434
May 02, 2018, 05:57:05 PM
Well bitcoin helped many people, by its ability to empower an individual.
In addition, it has a peer to peer system, any amount of money can be paid and received instantly and anywhere.
Also, banks have holidays, a reason to make a transaction inactive.
There is no track or records made, and it is decentralized.
Bitcoin allows its users to completely control their money.

The characteristic of bitcoin that gives the power back to the people is probably one of the most important, governments stole the right to print currency out of the people and they gave themselves that right exclusively, that is one of the reasons that makes them that powerful, so bitcoin not only is going to give the power back to the people it's going to make governments weaker and that's a good thing.
Activity: 93
May 02, 2018, 03:55:26 PM
It can make people rich, but on the same drops in capitalization, many lose huge amounts. Such volatility should eventually disappear.
Pages:
Jump to: