Pages:
Author

Topic: The advantages of bitcoin - page 20. (Read 2206 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
April 16, 2018, 07:26:28 PM
Best advantage we could get is that we will be able to earn big amount of profit. It is one great source of income and it is a crypto currency where your life be totally changed. One advantage as well is we could invest as big as we can. For example, when bitcoin price is low, it is the best time to buy then we will wait until price goes back to its highest then for sure you will have bigger income then.
Activity: 476
April 16, 2018, 07:11:02 PM
yes you are right from some of the advantages you mentioned from having bitcoin I prefer to have bitcoin because bitcoin has a transparent financial system and does not have to pay monthly money not only that I also really like transparent delivery technology that makes everyone see all the delivery.
Activity: 623
Merit: 251
April 16, 2018, 06:52:04 AM
Freedom of payment - any amount of money can be paid and received instantly and anywhere. No bank holidays, no borders, no imposition. Bitcoin allows its users to completely control their money.

Transparency and neutrality - all information about the money supply itself is stored in a block chain, and anyone can check and use it in real time. No individual or organization can control or manipulate the bitcoin protocol because it is password protected. This makes bitcoin's core believed to be completely neutral, transparent and predictable.

Those two advantages that I  like most from bitcoin. We become our own bank. We don't need a middle man for any transactions. Besides we can transfer across the border. Then best thing bitcoin minimize corruption because of its transparency and neutrality.
Activity: 279
Merit: 11
April 16, 2018, 05:51:16 AM
Freedom of payment - any amount of money can be paid and received instantly and anywhere. No bank holidays, no borders, no imposition. Bitcoin allows its users to completely control their money.

Very low fees - there is no handling charge or very little handling fee for the current payment of bitcoin. The user can include the handling fee in the transaction to obtain processing priority and receive the transaction confirmation from the network faster. In addition, there are merchant processors that help merchants deal with transactions, convert bitcoin into legal tender daily and deposit funds directly into merchants' bank accounts. Because these services are based on bitcoins, they can provide a much lower fee than PayPal or credit card networks.

Reduce the risk of merchants - bitcoin transactions are safe, irrevocable, and do not contain customer sensitivity or personal information. This avoids the loss caused by fraud or fraudulent withdrawal, and there is no need to comply with PCI standards. In places where credit CARDS cannot be used or fraud rates are too high, businesses can easily expand new markets. The net result is lower costs, bigger markets, and less administrative costs.

Security and control - bitcoin users are completely in control of their transactions; Businesses cannot force fees that may or may not be found in other payment methods. Paying with bitcoin doesn't have to be tied to personal information in transactions, which provides great protection against identity theft. Bitcoin users can also protect their money by backing up and encrypting it.

Transparency and neutrality - all information about the money supply itself is stored in a block chain, and anyone can check and use it in real time. No individual or organization can control or manipulate the bitcoin protocol because it is password protected. This makes bitcoin's core believed to be completely neutral, transparent and predictable.
I think that Bitcoin's most significant advantage is that it's getting a lot of attention from the public, probably still a little known about what Bitcoin is, but the world is growing, and virtual currencies are supposed to be the thing. Change the world in the future.
Activity: 243
Merit: 10
April 16, 2018, 05:32:27 AM

Very low fees - there is no handling charge or very little handling fee for the current payment of bitcoin. The user can include the handling fee in the transaction to obtain processing priority and receive the transaction confirmation from the network faster. In addition, there are merchant processors that help merchants deal with transactions, convert bitcoin into legal tender daily and deposit funds directly into merchants' bank accounts. Because these services are based on bitcoins, they can provide a much lower fee than PayPal or credit card networks.

Reduce the risk of merchants - bitcoin transactions are safe, irrevocable, and do not contain customer sensitivity or personal information. This avoids the loss caused by fraud or fraudulent withdrawal, and there is no need to comply with PCI standards. In places where credit CARDS cannot be used or fraud rates are too high, businesses can easily expand new markets. The net result is lower costs, bigger markets, and less administrative costs.

Security and control - bitcoin users are completely in control of their transactions; Businesses cannot force fees that may or may not be found in other payment methods. Paying with bitcoin doesn't have to be tied to personal information in transactions, which provides great protection against identity theft. Bitcoin users can also protect their money by backing up and encrypting it.

I think Bitcoin's advantage is to be able to stand on the market for so long and achieve significant milestones, I think it is possible that these currencies are developing based on Bitcoin's platform for other currencies. Can not afford to stand up independently.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
April 16, 2018, 05:06:30 AM
For me, the advantage of bitcoin is, it serves as extra income for me / others. Extra income for me because I have a main job, and the advantage in it is i can do both. I can do my work as well as this business, thats the advantage. And for others if its their main source of income, the advantage for them is that they dont need to go somewhere, they can easily do it in their houses.
Activity: 364
The Exchange for EOS Community
April 16, 2018, 03:51:00 AM
Bitcoin has many benefits. Bitcoin makes payment transactions fast and convenient. Whatever form of transaction, using Bitcoin is still faster than regular bank transfer. The bitcoin transaction fee is extremely low. Bitcoin is also a new trading and investment tool, helping investors find a lot of profits.
Activity: 168
Merit: 2
April 16, 2018, 03:42:40 AM
Traditional money is distributed by central Banks. In the west, a large proportion of people believe that the government is prone to inflation. Printing more "paper" means more money for people's "property". And the data show that every economic crisis has inflation. So, get rid of the centralization, and maintain a certain weight, you can avoid the economic crisis. To ensure user privacy and prevent government interference, anonymous transactions are required. This is the idea of designing bitcoin, which is also the virtue of bitcoin.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 252
April 15, 2018, 01:45:15 AM
Bitcoin is a digital asset and we can use it for our investment. other than that there are other advantages of bitcoin. such as for transactions. and also for investment in projecks. I can not explain it any further but you should already know about it
Activity: 364
April 15, 2018, 01:40:36 AM
the advantage of bitcoin is very important,like people who manage the crypto business. they give advantage how to handle money.
One of the greatest advantages that bitcoin has is that it make us independent from the banks in the past if you wanted to send a payment to the other side of the world you will need to contact your bank and then ask for permission to do it in fact if you did it without asking them first they could freeze your account arguing suspicious activity, but with bitcoin that will never happen.

It also helps people who do not have a job to earn money, such as giving opportunities to people less fortunate because helping to give money and profit from bitcoin is helping us to earn extra income
Activity: 178
Merit: 0
April 15, 2018, 01:35:47 AM
Bitcoin has a lot of advantages in different aspect, one of those advantages that I appreciate much is earning money in easy way and thru that people or Bitcoin users improved their way of life that they didn't need to work very hard and they give more time to their family and their hobbies it helps also to the government in terms of econoic growth, and financial crisis.
I have not seen you talk about the advantages of bitcoin. So I would like to add as follows.
- bitcoin its easy global transactional advantage.
- when investing in bitocin you do not need to pay taxes.
- When you invest in bitcoin you do not have to spend too much time moving.
In my opinion, there are advantages to investing in bitocin.
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
April 15, 2018, 01:13:31 AM
Bitcoin has a lot of advantages in different aspect, one of those advantages that I appreciate much is earning money in easy way and thru that people or Bitcoin users improved their way of life that they didn't need to work very hard and they give more time to their family and their hobbies it helps also to the government in terms of econoic growth, and financial crisis.
Activity: 223
Merit: 11
April 14, 2018, 09:05:26 PM
There are so many advantages. One of the biggest advantages of Bitcoin is that sales taxes are not added to any purchases. The website Shopify recently listed 75 specialty retailers that accept bitcoin, and Forbes has announced its Top 10 Bitcoin Merchant Sites, which includes the website development software developer WordPress.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
April 13, 2018, 12:36:03 AM

Bitcoin has many advantages. One I am most love is that it is not so hard to earn because there are many project and campaign to do in order to earn bitcoins. Here in this forum you can search for some topics that would guide you to the jobs that pays you bitcoins. Try to read some of it.
I agree to you and those ways like campaigns here doesn't need money to be invested in order to join and it is pure work which is an amazing way to earn bitcoin and also other altcoins. The advantages of bitcoin is being online currency because anywhere, anytime you want to work or get in touch with the cryptocurrency then you can through internet.
Activity: 476
April 12, 2018, 10:24:59 PM

Bitcoin has many advantages. One I am most love is that it is not so hard to earn because there are many project and campaign to do in order to earn bitcoins. Here in this forum you can search for some topics that would guide you to the jobs that pays you bitcoins. Try to read some of it.
Activity: 574
Merit: 267
" Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back "
April 12, 2018, 10:21:39 PM
the advantages of having or playing trading seem to be very much one example is can benefit from the increase and decrease in bitcoin prices not only that you can also buy anything you want by using bitcoin.
All the authorities are not involve in Bitcoin as it is decentralized in nature and is a public currency. The use of Bitcoin in everyday life is the same as you are drinking a glass of water. It will make everything easy if adopt by the whole world. The biggest advantage is its Blockchain technology which has made everything easy for investors.
Yes being decentralized was one afvantage of bitcoin because you are free to used bitcoin. By this you can easily transfer your money to other people. We get lota of benefits here in bitcoin and really helps us through financial need. As government dont have control on it we dont need to pay taxes.
Activity: 994
Merit: 257
April 12, 2018, 09:54:03 PM
The advantage of bitcoin is you earn money in easy way and this is the first cryptocurrency  . You learned about where we are investing in ..  bitcoin helps a lot to people who need money .
Earning money with bitcoin is anything but easy, while the price is not as high as it was before the price is still very high and there is not a lot people that can afford to buy a full bitcoin so most people here in the forum are trying to earn it instead of buying it and if you take the time to look at how much signature campaigns or any other kind of campaign pay you then you will see very easily that earning bitcoin is not as easy as you may think.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
April 05, 2018, 07:38:42 AM
i myself find it useful & globalcurrenty in a tru sense. thats what i fnd itrestng about bitcoin.
If you take out some time and that you study about all the crypto coins and regarding bitcoin, then you will get to know that bitcoin holds number of advantages and that you can then make a lot of earning as well if you plan for investing of your money into it.

Bitcoin can for sure help you in making all your dreams true and that too in a very short span of time. think well and then make any final decision.
Activity: 382
Live cams shows pimped with cryptocurrency on Sexy
April 05, 2018, 03:54:13 AM
the advantages of having or playing trading seem to be very much one example is can benefit from the increase and decrease in bitcoin prices not only that you can also buy anything you want by using bitcoin.
All the authorities are not involve in Bitcoin as it is decentralized in nature and is a public currency. The use of Bitcoin in everyday life is the same as you are drinking a glass of water. It will make everything easy if adopt by the whole world. The biggest advantage is its Blockchain technology which has made everything easy for investors.
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
April 05, 2018, 01:13:43 AM
The advantage of bitcoin is you earn money in easy way and this is the first cryptocurrency  . You learned about where we are investing in ..  bitcoin helps a lot to people who need money .
It has generated a lot many new rich people of the world and the all have not worked damn hard for reaching this place. They have just made wise decisions by investing into bitcoin timely. These are the ones who understood the fact that bitcoin just need patience nothing else to generate exciting results. Since it is the first currency of its types, people believe in it more than other ones because of its large tenure.
Pages:
Jump to: