Pages:
Author

Topic: The advantages of bitcoin - page 21. (Read 2206 times)

Activity: 251
Merit: 0
April 03, 2018, 09:57:38 AM
Bitcoin gives you absolute control of your money and wealth unlike fiat currencies. And nobody can make more bitcoin on a whim, no one owns it and no one can dictate what happens to bitcoin or put a price tag on it.
Activity: 98
April 03, 2018, 09:22:56 AM
advantages of bitcoin are it makes the mode of payment easily sending money to others is instantly fast like sending text also no tax in every transaction such a small transaction fee also you can buy some stuffs by the use of bitcoin and you can earn lots of money by bitcoin.

The advantages of bitcoin is that, it totally helps a lot of people especially the jobless one in earning and saving money. It helps students to pay for our expenses and tuition fees.
Activity: 191
April 03, 2018, 06:50:18 AM

The advantage of bitcoin is you earn money in easy way and this is the first cryptocurrency  . You learned about where we are investing in ..  bitcoin helps a lot to people who need money .
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
April 03, 2018, 09:01:58 AM
Freedom of payment - any amount of money can be paid and received instantly and anywhere. No bank holidays, no borders, no imposition. Bitcoin allows its users to completely control their money.

Very low fees - there is no handling charge or very little handling fee for the current payment of bitcoin. The user can include the handling fee in the transaction to obtain processing priority and receive the transaction confirmation from the network faster. In addition, there are merchant processors that help merchants deal with transactions, convert bitcoin into legal tender daily and deposit funds directly into merchants' bank accounts. Because these services are based on bitcoins, they can provide a much lower fee than PayPal or credit card networks.

Reduce the risk of merchants - bitcoin transactions are safe, irrevocable, and do not contain customer sensitivity or personal information. This avoids the loss caused by fraud or fraudulent withdrawal, and there is no need to comply with PCI standards. In places where credit CARDS cannot be used or fraud rates are too high, businesses can easily expand new markets. The net result is lower costs, bigger markets, and less administrative costs.

Security and control - bitcoin users are completely in control of their transactions; Businesses cannot force fees that may or may not be found in other payment methods. Paying with bitcoin doesn't have to be tied to personal information in transactions, which provides great protection against identity theft. Bitcoin users can also protect their money by backing up and encrypting it.

Transparency and neutrality - all information about the money supply itself is stored in a block chain, and anyone can check and use it in real time. No individual or organization can control or manipulate the bitcoin protocol because it is password protected. This makes bitcoin's core believed to be completely neutral, transparent and predictable.

Bitcoin is really good for long term investment due to the market's volatility and that is the biggest reason why most of the traders will really prefer to invest on cryptocurrency more than placing their money on banks.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 100
April 03, 2018, 09:00:19 AM
Bitcoin operates independently and is not under the control of any government. Bitcoin has high security, quick and simple payment. The bitcoin market is expanding around the world. You can visit bitcoin forums anywhere in the world. Bitcoin prices are much higher than other currencies. That is the advantage of bitcoin.
although it's still a bit of store that provides payments with bitcoin, but i think it's easier for us without carrying cash money, so we can avoid crime somewhere. especially if we are traveling in a country that has legalized btc, would be more profitable
Activity: 153
Merit: 7
April 03, 2018, 07:05:24 AM
The advantages if Bitcoin is that you earn money online . You make a good idea to invest in bitcoin . You make internet connection is useful then you learned something in bitcoin.
Activity: 980
Merit: 509
April 03, 2018, 06:34:48 AM
Many advantages in bitcoin, in bitcoin we can earn some money and do investment in bitcoin. Bitcoin also help many people's to paid their bill.
like my friend when he know bitcoin his life is change, he can earn money from bitcoin and give more to his family.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
April 03, 2018, 01:54:09 AM
One of the advantage that i like with bitcoin compare to the other type of investment is, the price and market of bitcoin is a pure volatile which is great way for me to trade and make some profits because the price is not stable and it is fast moving up and down everyday 24/7 so it is such a good way for me to put my trading habit into a source of income.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
April 02, 2018, 10:45:31 PM
Bitcoin operates independently and is not under the control of any government. Bitcoin has high security, quick and simple payment. The bitcoin market is expanding around the world. You can visit bitcoin forums anywhere in the world. Bitcoin prices are much higher than other currencies. That is the advantage of bitcoin.
April 02, 2018, 10:28:22 PM
The advantage of bitcoin, you dont need to work under the sun to make money, you dont have salestalk your customers to earn money, in bitcoin you just have to invest or post to earn money.

it is true mate, you dont have to work under the sun , investing in bitcoin you can get alot benefit. you buy then wait and sell if the price is going up.
[/quote

That's true ..  We don't ned to work in other people / other countries . We have bitcoin to easily get money.  And we make internet connection manageable .
April 02, 2018, 10:23:15 PM
The advantage of bitcoin is you earn money in easy way and this is the first cryptocurrency  . You learned about where we are investing in ..  bitcoin helps a lot to people who need money .
Activity: 140
Merit: 12
April 02, 2018, 05:58:28 PM
The advantage of bitcoin because it is the first crypto currency ever made bitcoin price now is so high. They trust bitcoin because there is many proof that is really exist. Because it is decentralize no one could manipulate the price of bitcoin so it could help to redue the poverty.
Activity: 1236
Merit: 252
April 02, 2018, 05:33:29 PM
I think the excess Bitcoin bitcoin is electronic money that can be used for the need of transacting online and easier and faster and for me is the advantage Wink
Yes all of them are the benefits if bitcoin we get every day, now as per time bitcoin is having very high potential and it can give me huge profit, so for me bitcoin has a lot of advantages that I can get profit with, bitcoin can be save for long time. We can transfer a lot of money in forum of bitcoin from one place to the other, now we are getting benefit of fast transaction, and money transfer using bitcoin only. So bitcoin is a job bitcoin is saving and it is more than currency to buy everything we want to buy.
Activity: 994
Merit: 257
April 02, 2018, 04:53:31 PM
the advantage of bitcoin is very important,like people who manage the crypto business. they give advantage how to handle money.
One of the greatest advantages that bitcoin has is that it make us independent from the banks in the past if you wanted to send a payment to the other side of the world you will need to contact your bank and then ask for permission to do it in fact if you did it without asking them first they could freeze your account arguing suspicious activity, but with bitcoin that will never happen.
Activity: 1512
Merit: 326
April 02, 2018, 11:43:18 AM
And also the most noticeable advantage in this bitcoin is a clear and transparent payment blockchain system. making all transactions available to the public. as well as membrikan ease of access in conducting transactions at any hour. and what I like best is how this bitcoin becomes so valuable in comparison to gold with a limited maximum supply until generally when it reaches that maximal point the price should reach its maximum point.
Activity: 91
April 02, 2018, 11:28:05 AM
The advantage of bitcoin, you dont need to work under the sun to make money, you dont have salestalk your customers to earn money, in bitcoin you just have to invest or post to earn money.

it is true mate, you dont have to work under the sun , investing in bitcoin you can get alot benefit. you buy then wait and sell if the price is going up.
Activity: 148
April 02, 2018, 11:17:27 AM
the bitcoin excess for me there can make an opinion and also very young and fast when using for the transaction tool
Activity: 168
April 02, 2018, 11:11:51 AM
Freedom of payment - any amount of money can be paid and received instantly and anywhere. No bank holidays, no borders, no imposition. Bitcoin allows its users to completely control their money.

Very low fees - there is no handling charge or very little handling fee for the current payment of bitcoin. The user can include the handling fee in the transaction to obtain processing priority and receive the transaction confirmation from the network faster. In addition, there are merchant processors that help merchants deal with transactions, convert bitcoin into legal tender daily and deposit funds directly into merchants' bank accounts. Because these services are based on bitcoins, they can provide a much lower fee than PayPal or credit card networks.

Reduce the risk of merchants - bitcoin transactions are safe, irrevocable, and do not contain customer sensitivity or personal information. This avoids the loss caused by fraud or fraudulent withdrawal, and there is no need to comply with PCI standards. In places where credit CARDS cannot be used or fraud rates are too high, businesses can easily expand new markets. The net result is lower costs, bigger markets, and less administrative costs.

Security and control - bitcoin users are completely in control of their transactions; Businesses cannot force fees that may or may not be found in other payment methods. Paying with bitcoin doesn't have to be tied to personal information in transactions, which provides great protection against identity theft. Bitcoin users can also protect their money by backing up and encrypting it.

Transparency and neutrality - all information about the money supply itself is stored in a block chain, and anyone can check and use it in real time. No individual or organization can control or manipulate the bitcoin protocol because it is password protected. This makes bitcoin's core believed to be completely neutral, transparent and predictable.
Bitcoin advantages by itself is the great source of income with a freedom payment and for those who are jobless bitcoin is the instrument that will change their life too and so am i,because its an easiest way to earn money and its profitable indeed,bitcoin is very helpful to everyone who trust.
Activity: 314
Merit: 20
April 02, 2018, 10:21:03 AM
Bitcoin itself is an advantage to all people who have trust on it. Because it provides great profit and change many lives like giving an opportunity to less fortunate one. And that is an advantage of bitcoin for me. 

You're right. I experience to earn as well on bounties and convert it to bitcoin then convert it to cash. Bitcoin indeed is an opportunity nowadays that provides venue to any person regardless of background or educational attainment.  It's a platform that provide equal opportunity to anyone who is willing to do the work.
Activity: 52
April 02, 2018, 09:59:57 AM
One of the most advantages of bitcoin is most of the world's current countries have allowed Bitcoin trading.
People can earn bitcoin easily from online and can trading in online more safely than physical bank transaction.
Now the present world price of Bitcoin is growing faster than other online currencies that’s why people like bitcoin more than other online currency.
Pages:
Jump to: