Pages:
Author

Topic: The advantages of bitcoin - page 6. (Read 2206 times)

Activity: 248
Merit: 11
May 04, 2018, 04:20:23 PM
I'm not a big fan of bitcoins, but I need to pay tribute to him as a pioneer in the field of crypto-currency. It was Bitcoin that formed into a kind of symbol of the crypto-currency world, a recruiter attracting all new members to the multimillion army of crypto community. Many of the well-known currencies managed to achieve some success, but they continue to remain in the shadow of the glory of the first digital monetary unit.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
May 04, 2018, 04:06:52 PM
I believe Bitcoin's most prominent favorable position is having many individuals engaged with contributing and also getting high costs in the market, Bitcoin cash is currently justified regardless of the cash for speculators to contribute generally . in my nation Bitcoin as a croissant for the individuals who know the virtual cash and have understanding of speculation.

Yes, it is. Bitcoin has appeared to give everybody the opportunity to feel free from the pressure of the banks, to earn a lot (if you are ready to work hard for yourself), and to feel safe and protected.
Activity: 401
May 04, 2018, 02:08:51 PM
For me, the advantage of bitcoin right now is it can make the transation easier and faster due to no physical appearance of money needed. Also, many people considered it as a good investment so I can considered it also an advantage of bitcoin.

Its also has a volatile characteristic that adds more advantage to it, being flexible regardless of the time makes it more hard to predict and enjoyable to invest with.
Activity: 742
Merit: 102
May 04, 2018, 02:07:00 PM
Advantages of Bitcoin include the fact that the virtual currency is widely known and trusted in the world. There are now many organizations created to counter the growth of Bitcoin and virtual currencies. But Bitcoin cannot be defeated.
they spread false news so bitcoin prices go down and they will buy as much as possible and sell it when the price is high.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
Never DO AIRDROPS
May 04, 2018, 01:11:31 PM
So,  after i see all of advantages for Bitcoin.
I am still scare this Crypto will used for Evil-Activity or Money Laundring?
Greedy governor will hide their money in Bitcoin and yah, I am curious how we fight against it?
Activity: 383
May 04, 2018, 01:07:39 PM
many people who do not like bitcoin primarily are people associated with the Bank, because bitcoin certainly reduces their income so they lose money and can also affect their stock market
Activity: 236
Presale is live!
May 04, 2018, 11:52:14 AM
There are various advantages of bitcoin than traditional currencies, bitcoins can be transferred from anywhere to any part of the world with a simple bitcoin wallet sender and the receiver, the transactions are transparent and clear and will be recorded in the public ledger block chain technology which can be viewed by all, there is only a small fees for each transaction compared to the traditional wire transfers. There is no paper work required and no third party involved in the transaction and the bitcoins users have complete control over their finances in the bitcoin network. Bitcoins always proves to be a good investment commodity as the price of bitcoins keeps on increasing every year which shows that it is an asset of store value.
Activity: 845
May 04, 2018, 11:00:50 AM
Which I feel is a lot of benefits when using bitcoin, and that among other things can send money to various world faster, cheaper and certainly safer, I do not need to queue when in the bank and not to worry about the cost to send money to various country.
Activity: 207
Merit: 11
May 04, 2018, 10:52:18 AM
Advantages of Bitcoin include the fact that the virtual currency is widely known and trusted in the world. There are now many organizations created to counter the growth of Bitcoin and virtual currencies. But Bitcoin cannot be defeated.
copper member
Activity: 455
Merit: 0
May 04, 2018, 10:46:44 AM
Freedom of payment - any amount of money can be paid and received instantly and anywhere. No bank holidays, no borders, no imposition. Bitcoin allows its users to completely control their money.

Very low fees - there is no handling charge or very little handling fee for the current payment of bitcoin. The user can include the handling fee in the transaction to obtain processing priority and receive the transaction confirmation from the network faster. In addition, there are merchant processors that help merchants deal with transactions, convert bitcoin into legal tender daily and deposit funds directly into merchants' bank accounts. Because these services are based on bitcoins, they can provide a much lower fee than PayPal or credit card networks.

Reduce the risk of merchants - bitcoin transactions are safe, irrevocable, and do not contain customer sensitivity or personal information. This avoids the loss caused by fraud or fraudulent withdrawal, and there is no need to comply with PCI standards. In places where credit CARDS cannot be used or fraud rates are too high, businesses can easily expand new markets. The net result is lower costs, bigger markets, and less administrative costs.

Security and control - bitcoin users are completely in control of their transactions; Businesses cannot force fees that may or may not be found in other payment methods. Paying with bitcoin doesn't have to be tied to personal information in transactions, which provides great protection against identity theft. Bitcoin users can also protect their money by backing up and encrypting it.

Transparency and neutrality - all information about the money supply itself is stored in a block chain, and anyone can check and use it in real time. No individual or organization can control or manipulate the bitcoin protocol because it is password protected. This makes bitcoin's core believed to be completely neutral, transparent and predictable.

The most interesting advantage of Bitcoin is its ability to increase its value to be higher, bitcoin gets value and becomes higher because many people buy bitcoin.
Activity: 126
May 04, 2018, 10:44:12 AM
for me as one who uses bitcoin it help a lot on many ways it can be use in making money, you can do such things like investment and transactions.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
May 04, 2018, 02:29:51 AM
more adventure is really here in bitcoin, you can read here various comments in every countries. What's so nice is that you can get real money when working hard. thanks ...
Activity: 354
May 04, 2018, 01:55:18 AM
Freedom of payment - any amount of money can be paid and received instantly and anywhere. No bank holidays, no borders, no imposition. Bitcoin allows its users to completely control their money.

Very low fees - there is no handling charge or very little handling fee for the current payment of bitcoin. The user can include the handling fee in the transaction to obtain processing priority and receive the transaction confirmation from the network faster. In addition, there are merchant processors that help merchants deal with transactions, convert bitcoin into legal tender daily and deposit funds directly into merchants' bank accounts. Because these services are based on bitcoins, they can provide a much lower fee than PayPal or credit card networks.

Reduce the risk of merchants - bitcoin transactions are safe, irrevocable, and do not contain customer sensitivity or personal information. This avoids the loss caused by fraud or fraudulent withdrawal, and there is no need to comply with PCI standards. In places where credit CARDS cannot be used or fraud rates are too high, businesses can easily expand new markets. The net result is lower costs, bigger markets, and less administrative costs.

Security and control - bitcoin users are completely in control of their transactions; Businesses cannot force fees that may or may not be found in other payment methods. Paying with bitcoin doesn't have to be tied to personal information in transactions, which provides great protection against identity theft. Bitcoin users can also protect their money by backing up and encrypting it.

Transparency and neutrality - all information about the money supply itself is stored in a block chain, and anyone can check and use it in real time. No individual or organization can control or manipulate the bitcoin protocol because it is password protected. This makes bitcoin's core believed to be completely neutral, transparent and predictable.

Yes bitcoin has a lot of advantages on us. Bitcoin has a fast transaction so that less hassle on us. We can earn a huge of profit here because of its price. But from all those advantages we need to learn on not taking advantages on it.  Also here in bitcoin there is no tax that need to pay so that everyone can afford to use the bitcoin.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 500
May 04, 2018, 01:41:17 AM
There are several advantages of bitcoin.Transactions through bitcoin are very fast and simple.It is very volatile and this is the reason why we get so much of profit from bitcoin.You cam carry any amount of bitcoins in your bitcoin wallet.
Yes you're right. people are taking advantage of very rapid changes in bitcoin prices to make a profit. buying at a low price, and selling at a high price has become their target to get bitcoin in large quantities. not a few of those who use altcoin that have lower prices.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
May 04, 2018, 01:32:04 AM
It is possible to send and resend bitcoins anywhere in the world at anytime.Transactions are secure,irreversible,and do not contain customer's sensitive or personal information.
Besides being a source of income, bitcoins have these extraordinary traits too. They are continuously being used in the whole world as payment method. They are just like the credit card (online) system that you don’t need to carry cash with you. Just use bitcoins and there is your food being served, your shopping being paid and so on. They are irreversible, so deal them with much care.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 505
May 04, 2018, 01:01:04 AM
Bitcoin has advantages both as an investment tool and as a means of payment.
Since there is no way for third parties to identify, track or intercept transactions that are denominated in Bitcoins, one of the major advantages of Bitcoin is that sales taxes are not added onto any purchases. You can also use mobile payments - you can pay everywhere if you have Internet access.

Well you don't have to pay taxes if you are just holding bitcoin. But once you exchange it to your fiat, you might have to incurred and pay taxes to the government. This is one of the reasons why government doesn't want to adopt bitcoin because its a way to hide your money. But if we can work it out with them, at least in the middle ground and let's say they we will pay take as long as they will regulate it. I think its a fair for both party.
There is no direct taxation on bitcoin as it does not comes under the control of government of any country. Due to its decentralization, it is free from the hands of federal authorities and banks. The only tax that actually is negligible would be the one that is required to be paid for availing internet service. Most of the governments are going to legalize bitcoin only if it is become regulations.
copper member
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025
May 03, 2018, 02:23:55 PM
I think in two ways. If the coins are daily bits then so many advantages but if just a stock, it will help in tax less overseas business

I think the only real advantage owned bitcoin is popularity as this is a coin go-to first for people who want to start with crypto. benefits offered bitcoin existing in Alt coin other emerging. they even have a better features in actuality.
There are several advantages of bitcoin.Transactions through bitcoin are very fast and simple.It is very volatile and this is the reason why we get so much of profit from bitcoin.You can carry any amount of bitcoins in your bitcoin wallet.Taxes are not implied on bitcoin so the users get full amount of profit returns.Signature campaigns are an easy way to earn bitcoins too.In today's date bitcoin is the best option for investment purposes as it gives very good returns.
MDQ
Activity: 14
May 03, 2018, 12:13:51 PM
Thank you, you very detailed statistics and exactly what useful features that bitcoin bring to the user. Because of that, I always try to be loyal to bitcoin. I wish everyone bitcoin get a lot of profits.
Activity: 168
May 03, 2018, 12:12:18 PM
I think in two ways. If the coins are daily bits then so many advantages but if just a stock, it will help in tax less overseas business

I think the only real advantage owned bitcoin is popularity as this is a coin go-to first for people who want to start with crypto. benefits offered bitcoin existing in Alt coin other emerging. they even have a better features in actuality.
Activity: 350
Merit: 12
May 03, 2018, 11:48:23 AM
the advantage of bitcoin I think is bitcoin has a price that will continue to increase every year and easy to use, has a good security and decentralized that makes us not have to worry about bitcoin
Pages:
Jump to: