Pages:
Author

Topic: The all new HTC One - page 6. (Read 3424 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 500
March 25, 2014, 05:37:34 PM
Can I mine with it?
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199
March 25, 2014, 05:36:18 PM
Today HTC Released it new HTC One, as a cryptocurrency enthusiast I'm a tech enthusiast at the same time and I bet a lot here are the same and want to hear your opinion about this new beauty

http://www.htc.com/www/

well it looks very nice and specs looks good too!

for me it is just quite too big  Smiley
but I am SIIImini user, so you understand.
Activity: 588
Merit: 501
March 25, 2014, 03:27:07 PM
I need a new phone. I'm thinking of between a HTC and a Galaxy note. Any suggestions which is better?

I think it depends on the way you use the device and what are your needs, the One is definitely the more premium product here and better in terms of multimedia consumption and it also has some original feature like the duo camera or the boomsound speakers, while the Note 3 is the feature rich device (stylus and multitab/task it's also much bigger)

I don't think I want a stylus. I want one like an iphone, but not an iphone lol.

Then go with the One it's like a jewel in the hand with amazing features
Activity: 756
March 25, 2014, 03:21:34 PM
I need a new phone. I'm thinking of between a HTC and a Galaxy note. Any suggestions which is better?

I think it depends on the way you use the device and what are your needs, the One is definitely the more premium product here and better in terms of multimedia consumption and it also has some original feature like the duo camera or the boomsound speakers, while the Note 3 is the feature rich device (stylus and multitab/task it's also much bigger)

I don't think I want a stylus. I want one like an iphone, but not an iphone lol.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
March 25, 2014, 03:21:05 PM

I prefer the galaxy note, Possibly the best range of devices for productivity and performance.
March 25, 2014, 03:18:52 PM

Activity: 756
March 25, 2014, 03:16:47 PM
March 25, 2014, 03:01:15 PM
Today HTC Released it new HTC One, as a cryptocurrency enthusiast I'm a tech enthusiast at the same time and I bet a lot here are the same and want to hear your opinion about this new beauty

http://www.htc.com/www/
Pages:
Jump to: