Pages:
Author

Topic: The Alt market is testing you: Will you break! - page 2. (Read 2376 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 250
I have been involved in the crypto world around almost 2 years. I also have spent much money and time for crypto. Should I quit? Not at all. I still have the big trust in this crypto and I hope that my trust will result great in the future. Although now is the bloodbath market, we will not know what will happen next year.

This is what I think as well, it is very easy to give up now that the market is not giving a lot of profits but all of those people that give up on the market are not going to obtain good profits in the future once the market recovers, most of them are going to want to come back to the market and will buy at the moment in which the price is already too high and will lose money again
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
Interestingly, ETF not been approved has not affected the market to the extent we thought it would, the bitcoin price has been relatively stable through this bear and negative news is no having bearing on bitcoin price.
Activity: 141
Merit: 10
It is very hard to test people because the majority of them are sure that even a small decreasing is a sign of its crashing and they do stupid mistakes.
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
It is a bloodbath to say the least!
Hold the line: This is do or die!
If the ETF is not approved everything will get worse and take a long time to recover!
It isn’t easy watching money evaporate but we knew that this game was speculative and have to pay the price!
Like I said: Do or die!

I like your attitude. Many simply give up and sell all their cryptocurrency at the first drops, but this is the wrong tactic. We need to stay here and try to make money on it. Giving up is the last thing to do in these situations. Struggle is the basis of any activity
Activity: 602
I believe that this decision of the SEC, on the adoption of the ETF, is given unduly great importance. Is it really important and can drastically change the situation on the market? Despite everything, I intend to wait for the market to recover, but at the moment we need to earn as many coins as possible.
Activity: 117
The market is in bear market and we should be more cautious. Because it means that coins in your hands will suddenly become worthless.
Activity: 278
Merit: 5
Invest and play
I got tested a couple of times! Failed in each case until now. When you are into crypto, you need to be prepared to fail to become better and wiser. If you were coming into crypto for the first time without experience and you never lost in the process, you will never know how to be good at the culture of investing! But if you were re-entering after losing a life savings but are resilient and relentless with the spirit "Let me give it a shot again" You will know where to choose from so u don't end up making mistakes of the past! To win in this space, you need more than just capital. You need experience.
Activity: 392
If the ETF is not approved everything will get worse and take a long time to recover!
It isn’t easy watching money evaporate but we knew that this game was speculative and have to pay the price!

I completely agree with you. It seems to me that not everyone will be able to have such patience in order to constantly be in such a market. Patience is exactly what will help you stay on the market and become rich after a while. Now the main thing is not to sell anything and stay here
Activity: 591
I am holding good coins so I fear little, however I can't stop staring at market volume 25 hours a day.. Cheesy. Maybe I am anxious but I believe we should all focus ahead and be patient
You shouldn't have to have fear when you are holding any coin. That is the way to trade coins.
in any case, today are difficult times, especially for those users who invested their funds in late 2017, when the Crypto-currency was at its peak. But even these people should not lose heart and sell their coins. I believe that over time the situation will improve over time.
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
I am holding good coins so I fear little, however I can't stop staring at market volume 25 hours a day.. Cheesy. Maybe I am anxious but I believe we should all focus ahead and be patient
You shouldn't have to have fear when you are holding any coin. That is the way to trade coins.
Activity: 392
Merit: 13
We all need to ask ourselves these questions, need to make sure that we are ready for the long haul before we decide to hold our coins. The market will only get worse before it gets better and we need to make sure that we can weather all of the storm before we sign up for it. For me, I have decided that I am going to hold out with all of my coins.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
Why would I? I'm kind of not faint of heart and I have a spine, so it's unlikely.
I would rather turn the market over than change my ideas and goals.
Activity: 346
Merit: 1
Activity: 602
A good question that really requires a very balanced answer. I still think that you need to go to the very end and in any case try to make money on this, it's just an opportunity to earn. So just go to the end.
Activity: 462
Everyone is very anxious and scary about the situation of the market. We need to hold our coin and be patient because it taking time to recover. Let's be positive that it will increase in the right time and throw away the negativity.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
The market is not testing anybody, this isn't a game where you take center stage, this is a huge market with thousands of moving parts.
J-N
Activity: 100
Merit: 13
The market of altcoins is already broken. Ethereum fell down to 170 dollars and now it costs about 210 dollars. It seems that ETH is not a lucrative coin.

I'm astonished by Ripple. This crypto-currency is growing +25%. Now XRP is already rated second by capitalization. People say this is a coin approved by banks.
Activity: 448
I think that majority of the altcoin holders do have decent altcoins  as their asset kept in their wallet. I do agree that this maybe just a test of our patience so if you are one of the holders of high potential altcoins, just keep on holding and wish hope for the best.Let us be more positive that later the market will recover and the assets we have will bring profit to us soon! Good luck everyone!
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
I believe in crypto, and despite all the news and circumstances on the market, my position is to hold for the long term. Those who are patient will certainly win, and those who are not patient enough will lose.
Activity: 686
Merit: 125
ETF was not approve because their is a huge interest that could be taken away especially from the developed government specifically the US government. The interest of some other country that are planning to make their own cryptocurency and would buy out other crypto in exchange of dollars. The purchasing power for a certain country to dollars currency was the great conflict of ETF.
Pages:
Jump to: