Pages:
Author

Topic: The Alt market is testing you: Will you break! - page 9. (Read 2376 times)

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501
I had been in the crypto community for not so long but I am optimistic that the crypto market will recover in the coming months. I am still on the process of holding my alts because I believe the recovery is nearly coming and I will not leave nor surrender my investment since I had been holding for several months already. I am hoping that before the year ends, crypto market will be more on a positive trend and well again.
And what are you going to do when that doesn't happen? Because I can see that you are very optimistic about the recovery of this market and while that is not wrong that kind of positive attitude towards the market could make you think that we're going to see a faster recovery, and if that doesn't happen you have a great risk of selling your coins for a bad price.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 342
Sinbad Mixer: Mix Your BTC Quickly
Every single thing in this world and this market will test us and we will either make it or we will break. This will determine that the users are worth it or not. Because this market is not as easy as it looks to be.
The market recovery is just a question of time nothing less. We saw it last year and most people were happy about it. It gave them another chance and hope. For now, all they have to do is either buy low and sell high (Assuming that the market recovers), or be patient until the market recovers. There is nothing better than patience and positive thinking. As a holder, he should know that he already took the risk. So either win or win. That is the only option.
Activity: 336
Merit: 3
I will remain in Ethereum and still be my coin with the strength of my belief. Because in the crypto world the ups and downs of coins including ETH are reasonable. And I'm sure that Ethereum will soon rise and return to normal again. We can only wait patiently.

Sell your ETH and buy Cardano!
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
I will remain in Ethereum and still be my coin with the strength of my belief. Because in the crypto world the ups and downs of coins including ETH are reasonable. And I'm sure that Ethereum will soon rise and return to normal again. We can only wait patiently.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
I had been in the crypto community for not so long but I am optimistic that the crypto market will recover in the coming months. I am still on the process of holding my alts because I believe the recovery is nearly coming and I will not leave nor surrender my investment since I had been holding for several months already. I am hoping that before the year ends, crypto market will be more on a positive trend and well again.
Activity: 129
These tests are too annoying for me because they are very stressful and long terms. I consider that alternative cryptocurrency market will be more gentle.
Activity: 168
Currently the market has a very low decline, but I do not see any blood here, you respond to this problem in a hard way, I think we do not need to raise the problem that occurred, in the decline in the industry and the price increase is a reasonable thing, we do not need to be too panic to respond to this, I think you should be patient and persist in this condition.
Activity: 23
Many people fail to survive in the crypto market today, especially new investors. For them, this is a tough condition. The fall in the price of coins in 3 months is a big problem for them. Most of them panicked and immediately sold their assets because they were worried that the price of coins would go down.
Activity: 266
You will never get a big profit if you cant wait, if you are scared then you cant be successful in this kind of life and business. Taking risks is natural but knowing if that risk is worth it is learned so just trust the coins that you invested in
brand new
Activity: 0
For me it doesn't have a negative effect on me even though the Altcoin market price dropped as it is now and it's only natural. The most important thing is patience and thoroughness and must take the right decision in crypto business, especially in Altcoin. I can now only wait and wait for the Altcoin price increase on the market.
Activity: 170
 This is the chance for us to buy cheap coins. Don't forget to buy good coins now at low price because they could give you high profits.
Activity: 182
The altcoin market has been in a serious downtrend and this has affected the market tremendously. However, I believe in this technology and I would be holding my coins for long till the market recovers and I urge all cryptocurrency supporters to do so because, better days ahead
Activity: 102
Merit: 10
Most Advanced Crypto Exchange on the Blockchain
The only thing that I'm going to be breaking is my bank getting in to this market with all these great prices.  The time is not for breaking but for buying.  Blood is in the streets. 
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
If successful in this exam will certainly be able to get a considerable profit. but surely it is also not easy to get away from the test markets. even proven to be many who panicked and went with the disadvantage of having to wait on the result of the crypto is uncertain.
Activity: 99
I think you need to eventually get into quality alt coins to increase your chances of gaining more Bitcoin.  It's gotten to the point where the risk to reward looks to juicy to pass up.
Activity: 2800
Merit: 595
https://www.betcoin.ag
Nothing happens to us if we break though, so if you have some tokens you keep hiding, don't wait for it to dissolve that you get nothing sell them. That's is what you should be doing and buy back. It doesn't matter if you get burned chances is that you get your money than having nothing. This is just to let you know there is nothing wrong selling, its your option.
Activity: 210
Merit: 42
It is a bloodbath to say the least!
Hold the line: This is do or die!
If the ETF is not approved everything will get worse and take a long time to recover!
It isn’t easy watching money evaporate but we knew that this game was speculative and have to pay the price!
Like I said: Do or die!
Whenever i see red tide on my market, i am always eager to say "oh no im in deep trouble. I should sell all." but i always thought also that what if it's only testing me, my patience to wait more and wait for it to increase, and they are just doing something to make it down. I am always torn with this, sometimes the best people with patience, always win.
Activity: 392
Merit: 105
It is a bloodbath to say the least!
Hold the line: This is do or die!
If the ETF is not approved everything will get worse and take a long time to recover!
It isn’t easy watching money evaporate but we knew that this game was speculative and have to pay the price!
Like I said: Do or die!

It is true that the outlook does not seem as optimistic for cryptocurrency speculation as it was last year, but that in no way minimizes the importance of cryptocurrencies in the economy of the future, as it is a global trend that is already underway and nobody will be able to stop it. Even though SEC has been rejecting ETFs this has not caused a major damage in the price of bitcoin, which seems to be consolidating at a fairly fair price around $6,000.
Activity: 336
I've been holding for so long time it's not gonna temp me to dump,  I'm not a nob I know how to react to the market conditions, holding and won't sell at loss rather sell for profit
Activity: 31
If any of my 50+ altcoins that i'm holding reach btc, eth, dash and on and on... GAINS in any number of years I would be very rich man. I picked up best I could and now waiting for my 1% to hit xxxxxxx% So yea I wont brake!
Pages:
Jump to: