Pages:
Author

Topic: The answer to all of your price questions - NO BITCOIN WILL NOT DIE!!!!!!!! - page 2. (Read 264 times)

legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!
I see so many new users getting to this forum asking stupid questions about the price. Will it die? Is this the end? What am I going to do?

Here is an answer from someone who s been in crypto since 2012 and who s seen dozens and dozens of these crypto and BTC crashes where every single time a new newbie would come to this forum claiming this was the end.

Guess what, BTC s still here.

It will be here tomorrow and in two weeks and in two years.

Who s not here? These same newbies who dumped at low prices and lost their money in the process.

Why BTC will not die? CAUSE NOTHING FUNDAMENTAL HAS CHANGED!!!! This technology is still superior to traditional banks, it will keep growing and developing.

The amound of FUD you people see is just a futile attempt to shave off weak hands and take their money so do not be stupid and do not let them take your money.

If you are not a day trader, hold!!!

If you cannot control your panic, simply stay away from your PC or mobile, do not interract with crypto for a few days or weeks and things will get back to normal.

Dont be stupid! When BTC rebounds this year and reached $20k again, do you really want to ask yourself why did you sell at $7k or lower?

According to my probably inaccurate calculation, this is my 59th major BTC crash. Guess what, not a single one managed to kill BTC. Neither will this one!

Cheers.

Pages:
Jump to: