Pages:
Author

Topic: The Arch Network thread has MOVED - page 18. (Read 141952 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250
October 04, 2014, 07:51:45 PM
So when he comes here telling us he has sold a few of his Moby's what are you going to say then?

He won't be telling it on here. Wink

Activity: 416
October 04, 2014, 07:48:39 PM
957.1 BTC

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 672
October 04, 2014, 07:38:36 PM
So when he comes here telling us he has sold a few of his Moby's what are you going to say then?
Activity: 336
October 04, 2014, 07:24:15 PM
lulz-o-zaurus, you didn't buy any coins, you don't believe in the project. Why the are you wasting your time fudding this thread 24/7? seriously, fuck off to something you care about.

+1
Activity: 392
October 04, 2014, 06:55:42 PM
I hope that my ARCH coins come soon!  Please provide some updates BTCarchitecht.

https://twitter.com/YouWantProof/status/518534413605679105

Why don't you guys just join irc?
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
October 04, 2014, 06:53:36 PM
LOL
I hope the delay will be longer just because of you retards  Cheesy
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
October 04, 2014, 06:43:46 PM
I hope that my ARCH coins come soon!  Please provide some updates BTCarchitecht.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1000
October 04, 2014, 06:41:29 PM
lulz-o-zaurus, you didn't buy any coins, you don't believe in the project. Why the are you wasting your time fudding this thread 24/7? seriously, fuck off to something you care about.
Activity: 50
October 04, 2014, 06:32:33 PM
Then you are making assumptions of things you already know which is consistent with your severe case of stupidity, little man.

I didn't ask if you had any news.
I asked :
- Do you have your wallet in hand?
- Do you have your coins in hand?

No, then stop being rude with other people, they might be right.
Activity: 229
Merit: 100
October 04, 2014, 06:18:45 PM
Haha no I don't have my coins like everyone else shitbird, but I know when the .conf files are going to be released and when I will receive my coins unlike most in this thread because I use multiple sources to gather information. For someone who doesn't "rely on PDFs" I would expect you to know a little bit more about what is going on with this project.

I was aware of the "news" sparky.
Then you are making assumptions of things you already know which is consistent with your severe case of stupidity, little man.
October 04, 2014, 06:07:47 PM
Haha no I don't have my coins like everyone else shitbird, but I know when the .conf files are going to be released and when I will receive my coins unlike most in this thread because I use multiple sources to gather information. For someone who doesn't "rely on PDFs" I would expect you to know a little bit more about what is going on with this project.

I was aware of the "news" sparky.
October 04, 2014, 05:57:19 PM
There have been many updates in the IRC so stop fucking bitching. If you only rely on BTCtalk for updates then you are inherently bad at trading.

- Do you have your new wallet in hand?
- Do you have your coins in your new wallet?

Since you're aggressive, I assume you don't have that in hand yet.
Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
October 04, 2014, 05:49:43 PM
There have been many updates in the IRC so stop fucking bitching. If you only rely on BTCtalk for updates then you are inherently bad at trading.

In the IRC somebody said new wallet by today, coins for tomorrow. Griffen, there is no need to be rude, if dev used this thread to promote the coin, updates should be here too.
October 04, 2014, 05:35:06 PM

October 04, 2014, 04:35:36 PM
WHY ARE WE NOT RECEIVING UPDATES FROM SOMEONE WHO COLLECTED ALMOST 1K BTC?  YOU SHOULD BE PROVIDING CONSTANT UPDATES AT THIS POINT AND NOT KEEPING YOUR "INVESTORS" IN THE DARK.

THIS IS NOT A GOOD WAY TO START OFF.

i agree update only takes a few minutes.  Angry

Activity: 336
October 04, 2014, 04:23:39 PM
Some people really do need to learn how to DYOR. This coin looks far superior to any release that i have seen this year. No if, ands, or buts about that. That is, of course, my opinion. You do not have to believe this at all. In fact, I know that there are people with serious doubt issues. This most likely stems from the vast majority of SCAMS that have perpetuated the alt coin scene lately.

You really can't blame some of these people. However when people ask questions like; What's good about this coin? That, to me, just goes to show how juvenile of an investor they really are. The details are spelled out in this thread. It is up to each individual investor to determine their level of risk and to decide if they 'think' the coin will be a worthy investment vehicle. One thing I have learned about crypto, is that anything is possible and that well thought out plans and coin architecture tends to triumph a c-cex ICO scam coin.

Those coins almost always scream scam. Take for example XBM. It was just another POS shit coin that had a promising start and then tanked. But hey, guess what? I got 40K coins at 1000 sats and dumped them at 3000 sats right before it tanked and the dev disappeared. So, I made money on a shit coin. That made me happy. I also lost my ass on a couple of other ICO coins. Yet I still continue to trade and invest. Crypto is not for weak hands. Plain and simple.

So, really, this all boils down to, research. With a little bit of personal trust and belief on top for good measure.

Carry on y'all.

Very well said. I think exactly the same thank you WarrEagle and find us on irc https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.freenode.net/#archcoin
Activity: 663
Merit: 501
October 04, 2014, 04:22:56 PM
WHY ARE WE NOT RECEIVING UPDATES FROM SOMEONE WHO COLLECTED ALMOST 1K BTC?  YOU SHOULD BE PROVIDING CONSTANT UPDATES AT THIS POINT AND NOT KEEPING YOUR "INVESTORS" IN THE DARK.

THIS IS NOT A GOOD WAY TO START OFF.

i agree update only takes a few minutes.  Angry

Because he already got all your Btc now all of you are useless, do you really think someone who just made half a million is gonna go and spend this money on a bunch of floating triangles.   
They're us 3 types of people in this forum
1. People who invested abit and now are waking up.
2. People that saw this from the start and were called trolls for warning people.
3. Delusional suck ups and ass kissers that believe  ane hope that if they keep praising the scamm coin  and architect and how great he is they, he will make them part of the team.

Fools he already got your money he doesn't need you no more.

I just don't get it. Not the coin, but you. You have done nothing but waste your time attempting to trash a coin that you say is a scam. Why? Why bother at all? Are you pretending to care about the 'morons' or 'suckers' that invested in the coin? Again, why? Maybe you should change your name to GuardianOfCrypto.
Activity: 663
Merit: 501
October 04, 2014, 04:09:19 PM
Some people really do need to learn how to DYOR. This coin looks far superior to any release that i have seen this year. No if, ands, or buts about that. That is, of course, my opinion. You do not have to believe this at all. In fact, I know that there are people with serious doubt issues. This most likely stems from the vast majority of SCAMS that have perpetuated the alt coin scene lately.

You really can't blame some of these people. However when people ask questions like; What's good about this coin? That, to me, just goes to show how juvenile of an investor they really are. The details are spelled out in this thread. It is up to each individual investor to determine their level of risk and to decide if they 'think' the coin will be a worthy investment vehicle. One thing I have learned about crypto, is that anything is possible and that well thought out plans and coin architecture tends to triumph a c-cex ICO scam coin.

Those coins almost always scream scam. Take for example XBM. It was just another POS shit coin that had a promising start and then tanked. But hey, guess what? I got 40K coins at 1000 sats and dumped them at 3000 sats right before it tanked and the dev disappeared. So, I made money on a shit coin. That made me happy. I also lost my ass on a couple of other ICO coins. Yet I still continue to trade and invest. Crypto is not for weak hands. Plain and simple.

So, really, this all boils down to, research. With a little bit of personal trust and belief on top for good measure.

Carry on y'all.
Activity: 258
October 04, 2014, 04:07:58 PM
You forgot the last type of people here are the ones that continually make money in crypto. Those that can see a money making opportunity when it presents it self. 

If this was a scam BTCA would be gone by now.  What we do have is BTCA updating us all the time on  IRC as well as previous posts on bitcointalk.  For those of you that don't do your own research it was clearly stated to us by BTCA what he was working on and for us to expect our coins sometime this weekend most likely.  Bitcointalk isnt the center of the world and I would go so far as to say it is on its way out when it comes to serious coins here in the soon to be future. Arch coin is creating a whole new platform for trading and making money in general and it doesn't include bitcointalk. If you were a  real investor you would be on IRC talking with the Devs as we have been.

So I say again, we don't care what you think, and please don't go by what I think.  Do your own research and make your investments based on the facts.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
October 04, 2014, 03:01:03 PM
Those questions are not counter-productive, The other stuff was sort of.

the project is past concept stage but hasn't been fully built yet, the prototype is being built to have a real size actual model before doing crowd funding

"Monday I will be at the shipyard and i'll bring some pics of what we are already doing.
Prototype will be assembled here in a small Marina at the center of Faro, Algarve. It will be a great event that will last 1 month and I'll be glad to show you all our whale in person."

The delay is due to the variable POS interest rate that will be on the coin.

"Wallets are not ready due to the pos variable interest curve change and its unforeseen implications. Our main dev did a hell of a job coding this unique wallet and is working non stop to adjust the pos correctly so all I can ask of everyone is...patience. Your coins are safe and we couldnt have a better dev working on it."

I hope it's true so people don't get owned.

There is most likely more updates and more information on the IRC channel.

Highly doubt a coin that has had the deadline ended for the IPO now for days and yet the dev is still around. almost all scams the dev have run off by this time

Yes there has, all morning long.
Pages:
Jump to: