Pages:
Author

Topic: The Arch Network thread has MOVED - page 19. (Read 141922 times)

Activity: 50
Merit: 0
October 04, 2014, 03:00:53 PM
If these are what you have been looking for:

All you had to do is read the pages of these forums. You clearly showed now that you didn't read a single page of this ANN but still you are here to shake out the people of their investment.

I don't rely on a PDF file and a couple sunset pics. Anyways, you look pissed I ask those questions, so I guess it's counter-productive to continue this discussion with you.
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1001
180 BPM
October 04, 2014, 02:57:00 PM
Those questions are not counter-productive, The other stuff was sort of.

the project is past concept stage but hasn't been fully built yet, the prototype is being built to have a real size actual model before doing crowd funding

"Monday I will be at the shipyard and i'll bring some pics of what we are already doing.
Prototype will be assembled here in a small Marina at the center of Faro, Algarve. It will be a great event that will last 1 month and I'll be glad to show you all our whale in person."

The delay is due to the variable POS interest rate that will be on the coin.

"Wallets are not ready due to the pos variable interest curve change and its unforeseen implications. Our main dev did a hell of a job coding this unique wallet and is working non stop to adjust the pos correctly so all I can ask of everyone is...patience. Your coins are safe and we couldnt have a better dev working on it."

I hope it's true so people don't get owned.

If these are what you have been looking for:

All you had to do is read the pages of these forums. You clearly showed now that you didn't read a single page of this ANN but still you are here to shake out the people of their investment.

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
October 04, 2014, 02:55:56 PM

the project is past concept stage but hasn't been fully built yet, the prototype is being built to have a real size actual model before doing crowd funding

"Monday I will be at the shipyard and i'll bring some pics of what we are already doing.
Prototype will be assembled here in a small Marina at the center of Faro, Algarve. It will be a great event that will last 1 month and I'll be glad to show you all our whale in person."

"Wallets are not ready due to the pos variable interest curve change and its unforeseen implications. Our main dev did a hell of a job coding this unique wallet and is working non stop to adjust the pos correctly so all I can ask of everyone is...patience. Your coins are safe and we couldnt have a better dev working on it."

There is most likely more updates and more information on the IRC channel.

Highly doubt a coin that has had the deadline ended for the IPO now for days and yet the dev is still around. almost all scams the dev's have run off by this time
legendary
180 BPM
October 04, 2014, 02:51:32 PM
Questions are:

- Where are the units? All we've seen so far is a couple triangle on a PDF and some nice pics of a marina in Portugal. Also, I can't find anything related to this project on the web (except on the PDF files). If there is, please show.
- What is the reason behind the coin release delay and why exactly the code source has to be modified?

I don't think its counter-productive to ask these questions.

Funny that his answers were posted like a week ago and he is still trolling here.
October 04, 2014, 02:50:39 PM

legendary
Activity: 994
Merit: 1004
BTC
October 04, 2014, 02:46:01 PM
WHY ARE WE NOT RECEIVING UPDATES FROM SOMEONE WHO COLLECTED ALMOST 1K BTC?  YOU SHOULD BE PROVIDING CONSTANT UPDATES AT THIS POINT AND NOT KEEPING YOUR "INVESTORS" IN THE DARK.

THIS IS NOT A GOOD WAY TO START OFF.

i agree update only takes a few minutes.  Angry
October 04, 2014, 02:44:30 PM
Questions are:

- Where are the units? All we've seen so far is a couple triangle on a PDF and some nice pics of a marina in Portugal. Also, I can't find anything related to this project on the web (except on the PDF files). If there is, please show.
- What is the reason behind the coin release delay and why exactly the code source has to be modified?

Activity: 784
Merit: 502
October 04, 2014, 02:39:06 PM
WHY ARE WE NOT RECEIVING UPDATES FROM SOMEONE WHO COLLECTED ALMOST 1K BTC?  YOU SHOULD BE PROVIDING CONSTANT UPDATES AT THIS POINT AND NOT KEEPING YOUR "INVESTORS" IN THE DARK.

THIS IS NOT A GOOD WAY TO START OFF.
October 04, 2014, 02:38:28 PM
Questions are:

October 04, 2014, 02:32:01 PM
Blind investor

Didn't invest in Cloakcoin. Simply curious about the project, again I like to bring valid points and get real answers before I invest in anything:

Since the first POSA was good (according to MRRGnome) and they have just been starting fresh over and over it shows that they are at least competent enough to code. Fantastic. That said...Today felt like I was trying to talk to a love that just wasn't into it the relationship anymore. I remember a time when alty, x11joe, dasource, TrollsRoyce, r00tback, and MrRGnome used to hang out in IRC and talk to everyone about what was going on and things were good. Seemed like a community that you could relate to. Today (and the past two weeks) have been painful. The devs came in towards the end of the day and told us they would work on their PR. I appreciated that. But it again felt like a "quick blow-off half considered thing" since the excuse of "Don't have enough time" and "community should be more patient" came up frequently but they settled on trying to get the already epic theoretical to do PR. If that happens then maybe the community will get back to where it was but right now it feels like talking to my ex-wife only now she wants to sell me something but doesn't want to talk about it. Great idea, the VPN, but bad timing. Fix the coin first before trying to sell us stuff that isn't even marketed with the needed info like what country it is hosted in and throughput. We are still invested due to the technology behind the coin (which at this point is closed source and questionable)... But to be clear, things have changed. And I am sure this post will get buried and no one will give a shit but I wanted to say something to get it off my chest. I feel better now.

Speaking of PR, anyone noticed that you can't pay for that service in CLOAK?
Just saying.

Now are you going to answer to my questions or not?

What questions, most of your last posts have been extremely subjective personal truths that you are pushing towards everyone else. you lack any real questions in most of your posts.

You claimed someone was a blind investor for claiming the amount of fud being made is because of some other reason.

you stated on a previous thread about a different coin that all this fud must mean there is another reason for it, It is hypocritical bullshit, why does the same logic have 2 different outcomes to what is essentially the same situation? it doesn't if you use logic.

Your point you are making is then basically illogical, if you can't even use logic but can only contradict yourself in cross posts with things under that same criteria . then why would anyone take what you say seriously?

Maybe try to ask serious questions without the subjective bullshit you then attach onto it

You might be right, but while you complain about the extreme supporters you are advertising yourself as an extreme doubter, it's just as bad, you are bias just like the people who blindly support the coin just in the opposite direction
October 04, 2014, 02:10:30 PM
Blind investor

Didn't invest in Cloakcoin. Simply curious about the project, again I like to bring valid points and get real answers before I invest in anything:

Since the first POSA was good (according to MRRGnome) and they have just been starting fresh over and over it shows that they are at least competent enough to code. Fantastic. That said...Today felt like I was trying to talk to a love that just wasn't into it the relationship anymore. I remember a time when alty, x11joe, dasource, TrollsRoyce, r00tback, and MrRGnome used to hang out in IRC and talk to everyone about what was going on and things were good. Seemed like a community that you could relate to. Today (and the past two weeks) have been painful. The devs came in towards the end of the day and told us they would work on their PR. I appreciated that. But it again felt like a "quick blow-off half considered thing" since the excuse of "Don't have enough time" and "community should be more patient" came up frequently but they settled on trying to get the already epic theoretical to do PR. If that happens then maybe the community will get back to where it was but right now it feels like talking to my ex-wife only now she wants to sell me something but doesn't want to talk about it. Great idea, the VPN, but bad timing. Fix the coin first before trying to sell us stuff that isn't even marketed with the needed info like what country it is hosted in and throughput. We are still invested due to the technology behind the coin (which at this point is closed source and questionable)... But to be clear, things have changed. And I am sure this post will get buried and no one will give a shit but I wanted to say something to get it off my chest. I feel better now.

Speaking of PR, anyone noticed that you can't pay for that service in CLOAK?
Just saying.

Now are you going to answer to my questions or not?
Activity: 214
Merit: 100
October 04, 2014, 01:07:35 PM
October 04, 2014, 01:01:22 PM

On the other hand, having 10-20 fresh accounts trying to shake trust in the coin is a pretty good sign.

We would have problems if people would fud from their own accounts.

^--- Blind investor.

Why do you care that he cares ?

This is freedom here ! And also still not moderated.  Grin

CORMAC YOU LOOK LIKE A RETARDED TINY SCOTTISH COCK.

I care since I'm curious to know why some people spend so much energy at bashing a coin they see as "worthless", "scam", etc.
If some people here are working that hard at bashing CLOAK it's likely because they have a high interest doing so.

Also, with a comment like that, you obviously looks like the retarded here.

Blind investor ^
legendary
Activity: 1414
October 04, 2014, 12:54:06 PM

Well, at least you realize how stupid you sound then.

Point is; People invested blindly in this coin because some people said it was a great idea to. Those 'clever' folks were using their brain or were they listening to 'cleverer' people?

When you know what you're doing, you use your brain.

Translation - I didn't have the balls to buy the ICO and am hoping the vile I'm spewing will convince others and myself I made the right decision.

October 04, 2014, 12:50:14 PM
Yeah I see that since his master didn't tell him yet that he shouldn't actually go into conversations with other people.

Most trolls actually avoid talking with others just copypaste some random stuff.

Call me a troll if you like. At least I bring valid questions you didn't and probably can't answer.
legendary
180 BPM
October 04, 2014, 12:47:13 PM

Point is; People invested blindly in this coin because some people said it was a great idea to. Those 'clever' folks were using their brain or were they listening to 'cleverer' people?

You really think I would still invest after a year on BTCTalk If I wouldn't use my brain and only had losses?

Your arguments are getting more and more empty.

Go easy on him.  He isn't an experienced troll yet.  This is his first run.

Yeah I see that since his master didn't tell him yet that he shouldn't actually go into conversations with other people.

Most trolls actually avoid talking with others just copypaste some random stuff.
legendary
180 BPM
October 04, 2014, 12:40:09 PM
Thats pretty much 99% of the investors here just hoping to make a quick flip.

Yeah. Additionally, not meeting initial distribution deadlines and last minute wallet upgrade is usually not a good sign.

On the other hand, having 10-20 fresh accounts trying to shake trust in the coin is a pretty good sign.

We would have problems if people would fud from their own accounts.

u realise most ppl here invested with Mr Architect, are from twitter incl me? we dont rly on BCT 100% of us? :p

i asked "why should i invest in this" question,bcuz i dont get it.. not fud i just dont get it.

and im called a "noob" or a "troll" or fud. hmm wtf? answer my question; whats good with ARCH?

i dont mean to troll fud or smth i dont use bct thats all..

i see a lot of peopel asking legitimate questions in this thread and most of them get the "lol ur trollzing naab fudder". wtf?

I never called anyone a troll who wasn't spreading fud tho. I answered with my opinion on why you should invest if you read back.

"On the other hand, having 10-20 fresh accounts trying to shake trust in the coin is a pretty good sign."

This wasn't aimed at you since you aren't here to shake out anyone so far.
legendary
Activity: 1246
103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.
October 04, 2014, 12:30:16 PM

You really think I would still invest after a year on BTCTalk If I wouldn't use my brain and only had losses?

Go easy on him.  He isn't an experienced troll yet.  This is his first run.

legendary
180 BPM
October 04, 2014, 12:07:39 PM

Activity: 672
Merit: 500
October 04, 2014, 12:07:28 PM
You guys need to be on the IRC, dev is there with good info.  Wink

https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.freenode.net/#archcoin
Pages:
Jump to: