Pages:
Author

Topic: The Arch Network thread has MOVED - page 2. (Read 141897 times)

Activity: 47
Merit: 0
October 06, 2014, 05:15:56 PM
Hey guys we've just added you to LazyCoins.com @ https://lazycoins.com/trade#arch-btc
We hope you enjoy our multi-tab trading and welcome feedback or advice.

If you want to know the latest news regarding our exchange please follow us on twitter https://twitter.com/LazyCoins
We can also be found in #lazycoins on the freenode IRC server
Activity: 184
Merit: 100
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
October 06, 2014, 05:15:37 PM

Who is Edgar Saores really?

Looks to me like he's a hard working, successful professional and entrepreneur.

You know, the opposite of you. Really.

+1

We, as the believing archcoin community should ignore shit like this though. Keeping quiet is the best we can do right now Smiley

this coin is going to blow up Cheesy
Activity: 64
Merit: 10
October 06, 2014, 05:03:20 PM

Who is Edgar Saores really?

Looks to me like he's a hard working, successful professional and entrepreneur.

You know, the opposite of you. Really.
Activity: 446
Merit: 250
October 06, 2014, 04:50:44 PM
You guys are really gonna have to come up with better FUD than this. The price isn't getting anywhere near my buy orders, there's no way it's hitting yours.
C'mon....what else ya got  Wink
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
October 06, 2014, 04:42:56 PM
So the guy likes buying domains?  (Oh noes!)

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
October 06, 2014, 04:40:22 PM
Rofl notice how the last 3 troll accounts focus on the same exact thing.

First there was trolls saying the coin didn't exist and it was a scam....well the coin is released and is currently over 100% of IPO price, so they obviously fucked off cos they have been proven to be delusional fucktards

Now weirdly 3 new accounts attacking his history......not even decent evidence you have proven that he works for a living.....wow well done you uncovered nothing to suggest anything negative, which is why they are always having to leave dumb shit finishing statements like "what else could this mean" "if he does this what else can he do"

because they have in fact found jack shit they can use effectively , they have to resort to leading questions and what if statements

How about you attack his lack of honor again , while hiding behind an anon newbie account hahah you contradictory retard
Activity: 672
October 06, 2014, 04:37:03 PM
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
October 06, 2014, 04:35:21 PM
blah blah blah

Date Registered:   Today at 10:48:42 AM
Last Active:   Today at 01:30:18 PM
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042
#Free market
October 06, 2014, 04:22:14 PM
What was the ico price? And amount of coins sold in ico?

~16m and ~6k, all these can be found in the ANN

Thanks, sorry for being lazy  Tongue

Soo thats about 300k$. What the plan with all that money?

Have you read the whitepaper  ? http://archcoin.co/pdf/factory_whitepaper.pdf 
Activity: 224
October 06, 2014, 04:19:14 PM

Thanks, sorry for being lazy  Tongue

Soo thats about 300k$. What the plan with all that money?
Activity: 132
October 06, 2014, 04:18:13 PM

http://crowdsale.archcoin.co/

All coins where sold in the ICO ( 3000 PoW/"stable the network" coins but 1 coin per block ... usless to mine Smiley )
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1001
180 BPM
October 06, 2014, 04:16:15 PM

Activity: 224
October 06, 2014, 04:15:16 PM

October 06, 2014, 04:09:13 PM
A little how-to save your $Arch

There are some simple and easy ways to save your wallet and privatekey !

Save your wallet

Wallet->File->Backup Wallet-> Save

Save your wallet.dat on any device or storage you want (usb, cloud etc.)

Privatkey

Wallet->Help->Debug Window-> Console

-walletpassphrase 600  

this unlocks your wallet if you have locked it, you should always lock you wallet but dont forget without a unlocked wallet there is no staking (unlock with staking only)

-dumpprivkey

Save the output it will be needed, this is your privatkey with them you can "restore" your lost wallet !

-walletlock

Copy your privatkey anywhere you think it is save or save it into a .txt, but be aware whoever gets your privatekey have access to the coins if you dont locked the wallet !

To restore your wallet

-importprivkey

Easy paperwallet

- Input your Privatekey here https://www.the-qrcode-generator.com/ and print the QR-Code on a sheet and store it where it is save Cheesy

If you want to be 100% save and you dont want to stake use a real cold wallet !

Download the wallet from the official site and copy it to a source without any internet connection or the best way a new OS.

Send your coins to the new wallet from your hot wallet and dont sync with your cold wallet and connect to the internet, that should be the safest store but always save your wallet.dat and privatkey again.

Overall always have 2 sources of save who are not at the same location and lock your wallet !

I hope this guide helps some people who where asking or irc and on the thread.

Cheers Pelk

P.S.: Pls point out any mistakes i will update them, thx
Activity: 560
October 06, 2014, 03:32:29 PM
Whoever is fluent in Chinese please get them involved, this forum is the largest/oldest for Chinese who are in crypto. They cannot use twitter/facebook due to net restrictions, this is our best chance to get Arch to the chinese and probably easiest way to see 0.001+ per arch.

http://8btc.com/forum.php

If you can let them know about Arch please!

(this is basically the Chinese version of BCT)
legendary
Activity: 1647
Merit: 1012
Practising Hebrew before visiting Israel
October 06, 2014, 02:51:43 PM
So right, BCT is full of Zoolanders  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1647
Merit: 1012
Practising Hebrew before visiting Israel
October 06, 2014, 02:46:56 PM
Moby construction pics

legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042
#Free market
October 06, 2014, 01:41:38 PM
Hey, same wallet issue as others have had here I believe, how do I fix it? 

I downloaded/installed it and rec'd my coins the night it was released.  When I tried to open it last night, it just kept trying to sync and it wasn't happening (and no coins showing).  My wallet address that had the coins had a little "!" next to it as well ( I assume because it had not yet sync'd? ).  Shall I just reinstall?  I've already made a backup of my wallet.dat file in a couple of spots.

Please advise, thanks.

Do you use the newest version ? 1.1.0.0-g ?

Ah, that would prob be why lol, I think mine is 1.0.0.0, (I haven't been home to download it yet), I will try that tonight.

Thanks.

Was there a post/update on the first page indicating a wallet upgrade was out or needed to be done?

Check this quote :

To appease the crowd, i'm releasing the wallets to proceed with the distro and relax everyone.
We will go on with the plan and keep upgrading the wallets during the next days.
Meanwhile, backup your wallet.dat (although i didn't need to) and copy this version over your old .exe

The coins will start rolling out and my buys will be waiting for you when we hit the exchanges.

http://archcoin.co/wallets/archcoin-qt-windows.zip
http://archcoin.co/wallets/archcoin-qt-linux.zip
http://archcoin.co/wallets/archcoin-qt-osx.zip
Activity: 168
October 06, 2014, 01:36:27 PM

I downloaded/installed it and rec'd my coins the night it was released.  When I tried to open it last night, it just kept trying to sync and it wasn't happening (and no coins showing).  My wallet address that had the coins had a little "!" next to it as well ( I assume because it had not yet sync'd? ).  Shall I just reinstall?  I've already made a backup of my wallet.dat file in a couple of spots.

Please advise, thanks.

Ah, that would prob be why lol, I think mine is 1.0.0.0, (I haven't been home to download it yet), I will try that tonight.

Thanks.

Was there a post/update on the first page indicating a wallet upgrade was out or needed to be done?
October 06, 2014, 01:33:57 PM

I downloaded/installed it and rec'd my coins the night it was released.  When I tried to open it last night, it just kept trying to sync and it wasn't happening (and no coins showing).  My wallet address that had the coins had a little "!" next to it as well ( I assume because it had not yet sync'd? ).  Shall I just reinstall?  I've already made a backup of my wallet.dat file in a couple of spots.

Please advise, thanks.

Pages:
Jump to: