Pages:
Author

Topic: The Arch Network thread has MOVED - page 43. (Read 141945 times)

Activity: 191
Merit: 100
September 30, 2014, 04:12:52 PM
I sent a bit of BTC about 2 hours ago, I see the BTC on my address in the ledge, but the amount of ARCH isn't updated, and I see a little mess with the CEO and other status.
Why?

Bc Edgar is scamming yo btc
Activity: 142
September 30, 2014, 04:11:26 PM
I sent a bit of BTC about 2 hours ago, I see the BTC on my address in the ledge, but the amount of ARCH isn't updated, and I see a little mess with the CEO and other status.
Why?

Db updating. Everyone can relax, its just too many people investing at the same time and blockchain cant handle so many requests at once. Final ledger will be fine.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
September 30, 2014, 04:09:16 PM
Why?
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
September 30, 2014, 04:05:34 PM
im not sure many people will take any notice of a newbie 1 post fud tbh m8.

anyway, ive decided to take a plunge and i am now invested, i hope that this is for real or my missus will kill me. lol
legendary
Activity: 1232
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
September 30, 2014, 03:54:37 PM
so when do we receive our coins? lol
in 24/60 according with the OP, and anly after that everyone will receive their coins, arch will be listed in the exchanger.
Activity: 322
September 30, 2014, 03:50:27 PM
so when do we receive our coins? lol
Activity: 191
September 30, 2014, 03:48:38 PM
My .5 CEO status went bye bye. I'm sure they'll be a nice dump below ico when this goes live. I'll get those coins real cheap  Wink over 4000k is too high  Cheesy
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
September 30, 2014, 03:39:42 PM

Rich?? lols he was pumping coins- in the past where profit was 1~ btc,and doesnt have more than 50 btc. rich?? hahah How is that rich. This is a quick money scheme nothing else, fanboy.
You're not sure he is Edgar and his reputation is a Twitter acc with some followers..... a twitter acc. listen to urself

You're adorable
Activity: 392
September 30, 2014, 03:28:48 PM
My BTC has 7 confirms and not showing up in my ICO address?

That's strange, I had my almost instant, just after 1 confirmation.

yea over 8 confirms.  sent two transactions,  first one showed up after 4 confirms,  the second, larger transaction has over 8 confirms now and not showing up

EDIT:  It showed up.  all good.  WOW ICO up to 747 BTC

the cron job still needs to update the individual calculations.
Activity: 252
September 30, 2014, 03:12:33 PM

yea over 8 confirms.  sent two transactions,  first one showed up after 4 confirms,  the second, larger transaction has over 8 confirms now and not showing up

https://blockchain.info/en/address/12FPWVTrrKy2GHqySxH5hEBQG5HJqvveRn

It takes a while... just give it time to update. It happened to me also.
Activity: 28
September 30, 2014, 03:08:17 PM

EDIT:  It showed up.  all good.  WOW ICO up to 747 BTC
Activity: 336
September 30, 2014, 03:01:26 PM

Activity: 682
Merit: 500
September 30, 2014, 03:00:32 PM
The price at the end of the countdown will be the price of EACH archcoin.

Not to be rude, but it's common logic.

Agreed, it should take very little brain power to understand this.
September 30, 2014, 02:58:17 PM
Activity: 1218
Merit: 500
BintexFutures
September 30, 2014, 02:47:00 PM
Im confused.

When i bought in the ICO, it was a little above 500 satoshi, but now the price is at 4k satoshi? am i receiving my coins at that price? i dont fully understand: does the price scale with demand, however doesnt really reward early investors?

Yes price scales w/ demand. That was made clear from the start.

..right, but am i getting the coins for 500 satoshi or 4k satoshi? is there no point in being an early investor? might as well have waited and bought off the exchange ffs

and here, ladies & gentlemen, is a terrible investor.

no idea how even buying into his investment works.

lmao Grin

I guess... if im just throwing my hashlet profits at random ICO's hoping one will stick.

Fuck off, you petulant half wit

Lmao at you calling someone else a half wit.

because i am asking questions on how the investment works?? i hope you die in a plane crash.

No, because you waited till the last day of a 3 week ICO to ask how the investment works, forget the fact this was gone through over and over again the first day, and it has been spelled out on the front page for a couple weeks now. Clueless MF'r.

Just answer my questions - instead of attacking me.

Why? what's in it for me to educate people too lazy to figure out the most basic of questions on their own?

Exactly whats wrong with the dichotomy of these forums: "whats in it for me" you greedy shithead

man, right now its probably best to step away from the keyboard. Typing angry never did anyone any favours.
September 30, 2014, 02:46:39 PM
Just sent 2 btc to the ARCH ico fund.  Very impressed by the whole presentation.  Looking for CEO status  Grin

@LordBTC
Activity: 528
September 30, 2014, 02:30:23 PM
Im confused.

When i bought in the ICO, it was a little above 500 satoshi, but now the price is at 4k satoshi? am i receiving my coins at that price? i dont fully understand: does the price scale with demand, however doesnt really reward early investors?

..right, but am i getting the coins for 500 satoshi or 4k satoshi? is there no point in being an early investor? might as well have waited and bought off the exchange ffs

lmao Grin

I guess... if im just throwing my hashlet profits at random ICO's hoping one will stick.

because i am asking questions on how the investment works?? i hope you die in a plane crash.

No, because you waited till the last day of a 3 week ICO to ask how the investment works, forget the fact this was gone through over and over again the first day, and it has been spelled out on the front page for a couple weeks now. Clueless MF'r.

Why? what's in it for me to educate people too lazy to figure out the most basic of questions on their own?

Exactly whats wrong with the dichotomy of these forums: "whats in it for me" you greedy shithead
legendary
Activity: 1414
September 30, 2014, 02:28:38 PM
Im confused.

lmao Grin

Activity: 672
September 30, 2014, 02:23:33 PM
The noobs here are the persons who are trynig to confince others that this aint a scam. Becuase it only makes it that more btc gets thrown into arch, and the more goes in the less u get Wink
Activity: 528
September 30, 2014, 02:22:11 PM
The price at the end of the countdown will be the price of EACH archcoin.

Not to be rude, but it's common logic.

THEN FUCKING SAY THAT, Instead of resulting to insults..

I didnt read any of it - just threw a few bits at it [friend suggested i buy in], like i do everything - and thanks to the law of averages I stay in the profit.

Pages:
Jump to: