Pages:
Author

Topic: The Arch Network thread has MOVED - page 47. (Read 141945 times)

Activity: 147
Merit: 100
September 29, 2014, 02:35:08 PM
I just came across this one, is this the iconic expert coin or some one elses

NO then it would be full of IE hate mail Smiley

but this dev was part of xxx coin though
Activity: 528
Merit: 250
September 29, 2014, 02:30:56 PM
I have a soul for sale, in exchange for 30,000 Archcoins. Certificate with a soul bound to the contract signed with blood and written signature, that has been witnessed by a third party. I can upload pictures once I reach my office.

I dont feel that we need an escrow, but if you wish - I can provide those services for a 5% convenience charge.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
September 29, 2014, 02:24:53 PM
STOP buying i am getting pushed down from CEO to sales  Angry

Wouldn't be suprised if 1 btc is CEO price. 0.6 is getting knocked out now.. Maybe over 1 btc jeez
But is the CEO status important if you are in that status one year form the release, or not?
You're a CEO now, at the end of the release ok, but it doesn't matter you won't have any benefit, you'll have them only if you're CEO 365 days after the launch.
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
September 29, 2014, 02:18:10 PM

NO then it would be full of IE hate mail Smiley
Activity: 147
September 29, 2014, 02:06:18 PM
Activity: 191
September 29, 2014, 02:04:02 PM

Wouldn't be suprised if 1 btc is CEO price. 0.6 is getting knocked out now.. Maybe over 1 btc jeez
legendary
Activity: 1232
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
September 29, 2014, 01:56:41 PM
The next 24H will be a rush, a blood bath....it could reach 3k I guess.
Activity: 53
September 29, 2014, 01:27:52 PM
Activity: 689
Merit: 507
September 29, 2014, 11:41:29 AM
I am sure someone, one day, will create a giant false pre-sale just to say eventually : "Look how stupid you are, you invested in a coin based 100% on confidence on a possible fake name and good looking documents, with whatever concept". He will reimburse everybody, just for sociology sake.

I hope it is not tomorrow  Cheesy
Activity: 689
Merit: 507
September 29, 2014, 11:29:53 AM
Not strictly comparing, but Unity is at ICO price, and Craig price is 40% under ICO. It is bad times for ICO and sales.
If you invest in Archcoin, you must be psychologically ready to lose in first days or even weeks, especially if BTC keeps on going down.
Activity: 434
Your professional profile on the blockchain
September 29, 2014, 04:32:08 AM
Zero proof of concept.

no pod by cryptoasian ,the links he throw around can be anybody. just bcuz he posted on twitter few months dont means hes legit.

Lol at u people u are gullible and shouldnt have BTC in the first place. he's robbing u cold and u gullibly believe he's legit bcuz of a twitter profile. haha

All these posts are incoherent rambling. You don't understand it? That's because you shouldn't understand it.

He wants to overwhelm you with constantly throwing informaton on you which makes no sense.

I call scam "Edgar" or whoever the fuck you claim to be.

Personnaly i think the concept is really easy to understand.
If you are not interested to invest its ok but please dont bring your negative energy here.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
September 28, 2014, 09:38:33 PM
Sorry i don't undestand the link between a coin and these architect pictures  Huh

Maybe because he's an architect?
Activity: 48
September 28, 2014, 09:21:34 PM
Sorry i don't undestand the link between a coin and these architect pictures  Huh

Read these 3 whitepapers
Support has been amazing but please read all 3 the whitepapers before investing. It's important that you know what WE are going to do. If you have any doubts, let me know and post them here or in the #archcoin IRC channel.
1- https://archcoin.co/pdf/archcoin_whitepaper.pdf
2- http://archcoin.co/pdf/factory_whitepaper.pdf
3- http://archcoin.co/pdf/whale_whitepaper.pdf

In about 48h everything will discussed exclusively in-wallet and only by shareholders.

Activity: 48
September 28, 2014, 09:19:22 PM
This looks really interesting, but I'm not sure if I'm missing something. It seems to be implied that the profit from the projects such as Coinry, iHash, ArchX etc will be shared with 'shareholders' who own the coin, but I can't find any reference to how much or how this will work other than that it will 'create buy pressure'.

For example, the only project with a breakdown of where profits will go has 100% of the profits being either put back into the project or given to the person who set up and runs it. Now I do understand that advanced knowledge of sales creates a trading opportunity because of the bulk buys going past market price, but just the fact that archcoins are being purchase for this process is not going to increase the value if all those coins are later sold to finance the project or take profits.

Are there any actual profit sharing mechanisms for any of these projects?

It's a simple way for profit distribution that appeals to traders. We want predictable volatility because there is no money in stability. In our case giving you a chance to set your high sells after each purchase order notification from the ARCH SALES tab. Sure we buy expensive arch, and if arch needs funds we will have to sell it back to your low buys. You see? Arch has just shared it's profits with you. Rinse repeat

Coinry will be our super multipool giving constant buy support while Moby will be our periodical large market buy ups. This works very well with the linear 3 to 20% staking, large archcoin movements will be easy to spot Wink

Remember our goal is FIAT and while the others will have to keep trading with each other in this low volume market, ARCH is going outside to meet the other 99.9% that don't know/care about bitcoin.

Its profitable and we get people to see the blockchain as a useful tool and not a "coin". Imo, posing bitcoin as alternate financial solutions doesn't work and threatens people's sense of security.

ARCH prefers to show them how useful the blockchain is as a service so they can better understand and accept bitcoin.

legendary
Activity: 1036
September 28, 2014, 09:10:33 PM
September 28, 2014, 09:04:30 PM
Is there some node need to be added?
It can't be sync.

Explained here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.8760612

None of the wallets sync yet since there have been no nodes given yet.  We have until the 30th before the offering ends, so there is plenty of time to get the nodes out there to those that have downloaded the wallet.  

IIRC Architect said that there will be NO nodes available until the end of ICO. Totally fair, and a very sensible choice given that no transactions can possibly occur on the network yet. This avoids there being 3 weeks of potential non-stop hack attempts.

None of us need nodes because there is nothing to synchronise

Very well put, thank you.

Activity: 51
September 28, 2014, 09:02:37 PM
Is there some node need to be added?
It can't be sync.
September 28, 2014, 08:53:35 PM
Zero proof of concept.

no pod by cryptoasian ,the links he throw around can be anybody. just bcuz he posted on twitter few months dont means hes legit.

Lol at u people u are gullible and shouldnt have BTC in the first place. he's robbing u cold and u gullibly believe he's legit bcuz of a twitter profile. haha

All these posts are incoherent rambling. You don't understand it? That's because you shouldn't understand it.

He wants to overwhelm you with constantly throwing informaton on you which makes no sense.

I call scam "Edgar" or whoever the fuck you claim to be.

and

September 28, 2014, 06:43:52 PM
Big push is on. .5 BTC investors are getting pushed out of CEO status.  Shocked

http://crowdsale.archcoin.co/
Activity: 448
September 28, 2014, 04:15:31 PM
This entire project sounds like a slower, safer version of moneypot.

...and that's awesome! I'm really interested in seeing how this all turns out. If anything, this should add some more excitement to the scene.
Pages:
Jump to: