Pages:
Author

Topic: the benefits of managing bitcoin - page 12. (Read 4593 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 100
September 01, 2018, 09:37:10 AM
I think the government is capable of managing the existence of bitcoin well very influential on one's life in the future becomes more organized because by trying to invest they can create income and from there the economy directly helped.
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
September 01, 2018, 08:51:23 AM
as long as bitcoin is regulated properly, what the government fears about bitcoin might not happen. proper regulation and supervision can make Bitcoin potential have a positive impact.If even only one known country managed to adapt bitcoin into their economy and became a success, then I believe that more and more people and countries will follow suit.
Activity: 53
September 01, 2018, 08:31:33 AM
when bitcoin prices are drops, I think we better talk more about the positive value of bitcoin. do not think about the value of bitcoin today, because thinking about it will only make us panic and confused. enough G20 make us calm.

So, now. we are talking about the benefits of bitcoin if bitcoin managed well.

what do you think if bitcoin is managed well by a country?

Bitcoin for me is the probably will become the innovation of the era. If then, Developers maintain its capability to perform here in the digital society, maybe it lead into the rising world. However, this process will take a long time to be done. Bitcoin must be heard by the majority of the people and they should discover its beneficial and appreciate its importance.
Activity: 30
September 01, 2018, 07:52:13 AM
Do not worry too much about bitcoin prices now, it just makes a panic. this is just a normal market cycle. sooner or later the bitcoin will recover. let's see the many benefits of bitcoin, and many success stories of people who hold bitcoin.
Activity: 126
September 01, 2018, 07:49:36 AM
Are some of the benefits. Cryptocurrencies are disruptive economic innovation that have the potential to revolutionize the current economic structure and change how banks and financial institutions operate. Bitcoin is the most popular form of cryptocurrency that enables digital transactions between two parties without the need of an intermediary. Every transaction is digitally recorded in blocks which act like ledgers and once a block is filled a new block is created. All blocks are connected to each other using hashtags and a linear chronological sequence of these blocks forms a blockchain. Thus, every transaction is digitally recorded to keep security at a top notch level. Though the transactions are recorded, the information of the parties participating in the exchange is not revealed. The money can only be tracked when it is converted into cash. This public way of managing transactions has created the possibility of a huge revolution in the banking sector across the world.
Activity: 27
September 01, 2018, 07:44:49 AM
If you manage Bitcoin well, you will avoid unnecessary risks. You can monitor the market, increase the fall of cryptocurrency and manage the Bitcoin source you have.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
September 01, 2018, 07:36:28 AM
Because of the unique nature of virtual currencies, there are some inherent advantages for transactions through bitcoyne, which users of other currencies do not receive. Digital currencies are a relatively new and untested means of exchange, and users must be careful to weigh their advantages and risks.
Activity: 70
August 31, 2018, 02:34:57 PM
There are many benefits such as through bitcoin you can enhance your like by spending it because many company start accepting it and also you can invest here and get profit.
Activity: 196
August 31, 2018, 08:52:24 AM
if bitcoin is well managed by the state, bitcoin or crypto will be much more developed because bitcoin will get legal protection, and it will certainly make investors feel safer in bitcoin investments, and I'm sure bitcoin investors will be much more.
Activity: 246
Merit: 13
August 31, 2018, 02:49:36 AM
when bitcoin prices are drops, I think we better talk more about the positive value of bitcoin. do not think about the value of bitcoin today, because thinking about it will only make us panic and confused. enough G20 make us calm.

So, now. we are talking about the benefits of bitcoin if bitcoin managed well. There's many benefits when using bitcoin because you can manage it whenever you like and bitcoin are having a good value tofay. You can earn a lot of money but somehow youcan lost it because of the changing of price

Activity: 77
Merit: 1
August 31, 2018, 02:21:25 AM
There are several benefits of managing bitcoin, including : Bitcoins make it possible for buyers to complete their payments without divulging any sensitive financial information (like credit or debit card details) to the seller. The entire process of bitcoin transactions is peer to peer, there’s no involvement of a third party. No one can freeze, tax, or claim your coins, they cannot be stolen and cannot be seized by the government in no possible circumstances. Other than that being an emerging technology, we can say that bitcoins have the complete potential of changing and improving commerce as we know it. They have advantages that benefit both the buyers and the sellers, in general.
Activity: 49
August 30, 2018, 01:10:10 PM
There are a lot of benefits if bitcoin can be managed well such as it can play a vital role in the development of the national currency and also it will be very much beneficial for the people of any nation.
Activity: 22
August 30, 2018, 07:33:03 AM
I think bitcoin has a lot of benefits even though there are some shortcomings, the most benefit I feel is my economy is increased when compared to me before know bitcoins and I think all people in this world who participate in crypto must feel what.
Activity: 25
August 30, 2018, 06:18:47 AM
If bitcoin is managed by the state, then I'm sure bitcoin will be the largest digital currency to use around the world. In addition, bitcoin users will feel safer protected bitcoin assets that they have, because it will definitely get protection from the state.
Activity: 72
August 30, 2018, 05:34:22 AM

So, now. we are talking about the benefits of bitcoin if bitcoin managed well.

It's the people who should control Bitcoin, not countries. It was made for the people as a decentralised currency. Countries can only allow using it as a normal form of payment inside their borders but nothing more.
Activity: 1
August 30, 2018, 05:31:00 AM
Bitcoin is a digital currency so it can be mined . The benefit of the Bitcoin is that the transactions can be done with low fees because there is no third party influence in the transactions the other benefit is its anonymity so no identification is required.
Activity: 22
August 30, 2018, 05:29:10 AM
We have to look at what needs to be bought, when to buy and we have to choose when we should sell and do with our money. Because there are so many ICO users lost in their careers. I think good management in bitcoin is the only thing that us to have benefits on it.
Activity: 13
August 30, 2018, 03:59:05 AM
On Economy premise, greater security and dependence on Bitcoin flexibility by both the indigents and inhabitants of that Economy is especially evident which will metamorphosically transforms from the lower clients of Bitcoin to substantially more clients in such Economy. Similarly, Global uniform use of Bitcoin objective from its introduction will be rapidly absent much ado encouraged and fastracked, coming about into quickened love, congruity, tranquil and without hitch International Relationship inside the nations that uses the advanced store of significant worth Bitcoin.
Activity: 30
August 30, 2018, 03:48:42 AM
When you manage your cryptocurrency well. You can just limit the risks you do not want to face, and you can gain the right amount of money at the right time.
Activity: 41
August 30, 2018, 03:15:15 AM
for me, one of the benefits of bitcoin is make your country to be rich. The perspective of others about bitcoin is full of scam, illegal or any other false information about bitcoin but they didn't know that bitcoin is the answer of the destitute country or to the individual who are in low level to be rich. Another benefits of bitcoin comparing to other physical money bitcoin is easy to manage.
Pages:
Jump to: