Pages:
Author

Topic: the benefits of managing bitcoin - page 9. (Read 4585 times)

Activity: 127
Merit: 1
September 19, 2018, 03:06:17 AM
Bitcoin management will make the market worse, and many investors join Crypto because it is a free market that is not controlled by any individual or organization. The government issued bans and controls that would bring it close to destruction.

but the government cannot control bitcoin and the government cannot completely prohibit the development of bitcoin, in my opinion the government is only trying to spread negative news, they do it because they have not benefited from the bitcoin holders
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
September 19, 2018, 01:25:04 AM
Just like any investments that will give you a good profit, cryptocurrencies can be more than that as long as you manage your bitcoin properly. Holding on while its price go down and buying more while it hits an all time low is one example of good bitcoin management. We already know how good bitcoin can multiply our investments when the time of price hike comes or when you are holding your bitcoin for a long term mode.
Activity: 192
Merit: 101
September 19, 2018, 01:10:17 AM
if bitcoin is managed properly in a country, of course the country will benefit greatly from each transaction and this will bring the country into a well-known country among bitcoin users until many positive benefits will be gained from that country.
Activity: 504
September 18, 2018, 10:24:20 PM
when bitcoin prices are drops, I think we better talk more about the positive value of bitcoin. do not think about the value of bitcoin today, because thinking about it will only make us panic and confused. enough G20 make us calm.

So, now. we are talking about the benefits of bitcoin if bitcoin managed well.

what do you think if bitcoin is managed well by a country?

Then I think the country would progress to something of a technologically advanced country for example Japan. The country Japan has been readily accepting technology like these making them a far more superior country in terms of technology. I'd be jelous and would see competition if I were the president of my country.
Activity: 523
Merit: 10
YOUC - https://www.youengine.io/
September 18, 2018, 10:12:09 PM
when bitcoin prices are drops, I think we better talk more about the positive value of bitcoin. do not think about the value of bitcoin today, because thinking about it will only make us panic and confused. enough G20 make us calm.

Well, if you succeed to managing your bitcoin, of course you can get more profit from it.
What you must do is, calculating the risk of making profit in cryptocurrency. Because crypto is a high risk investment.
Activity: 65
September 18, 2018, 01:30:02 PM
I think not, because the fundamental idea is decentralization. Government management of any cryptocurrency will destroy this idea.
Activity: 373
Merit: 250
September 18, 2018, 01:25:14 PM
There are so many benefits, if you start managing bitcoin for example in your life it becomes brighter, wealthier, and increases. more people will be involved in trade and can be a job choice and more people get beneficiaries with the help of bitcoin. For us to invest in bitcoin is also a positive thing, we can get many benefits, even though now the pricebitcoin falls, we will always wait for more favorable prices.
Activity: 65
Merit: 0
September 18, 2018, 12:51:12 PM
if i ask I think Bitcoin is easy to operate by the state. It will be especially useful for the people in the state and the state. Because it increases the per capita income of the population and benefits them financially. Other countries would also like to use it if it can manage the state. As a result, the state will be known to everyone. Through this, you can use it for trading, exchange, payment etc.
The will be a lot of benefits if bitcoin is been manage well by country. On other benefit is the country economic growth which will bring more developmental and infrastructural project in the country.More people will engaged in trading and may become the choice of employment and many more. now most of the people are trading some of them are investing while some of them are just working for bitcoin users to receive bitcoin as a payment so it is very important for us to manage bitcoin to happy in future.
Activity: 140
Merit: 6
September 18, 2018, 12:44:44 PM
Bitcoin brings income and revenue to the government of a country if it's being managed well. It also boosts a country's internal revenue which helps a country's economy to rise and grow.
Activity: 313
September 18, 2018, 12:10:21 PM

Well, if bitcoin is managed properly by a country, I think, the Government will benefit from managing bitcoin with a low inflation environment and allowing the economy to grow at a faster rate. Also, the Government will receive more tax revenue.
Activity: 476
September 18, 2018, 11:54:35 AM

If only bitcoin is well managed by other countries maybe it will get promoted and many people will be encouraged to join and involve themselves that way bitcoin users could be doubled and i think that will affect the prices? i hope.
Activity: 51
September 18, 2018, 11:45:33 AM

if bitcoin is managed by a country well the price will rise gradually even though slowly but the price will definitely rise
Activity: 39
September 18, 2018, 11:41:25 AM
When the country comes to power over Bitcoin, it will be the beginning of the end. About any sharp jumps there will be even no speech. Will keep the price in one interval. So definitely not.
Activity: 23
September 18, 2018, 04:39:18 AM
If bitcoin is well managed by the country, bitcoin will be the strongest coin, no coin can occupy bitcoin. Because when the government joins, this market will have more law for scammers and scam projects. People will easily believe in bitcoin.
Activity: 28
September 18, 2018, 03:48:56 AM
for me the benefit of bitcoin now buy bitcoin today because the value of today's many investors is low because they know that the value of bitcoin increases when it comes to december, because now lots of people use bitcoin because they know with good benefits to it.
Bitcoin for the future, then the people involved in bitcoin start now means welcoming the future. That is, when bitcoin really becomes the world currency, we are already in it. Remember when the beginning of the creation of bitcoin the people who invested their money were considered unrealistic, then when exchanged for real money became millionaires? Who is unrealistic?
Activity: 423
September 18, 2018, 03:20:05 AM
bitcoin is able to create its own infrastructure, so the boundaries are not important for it
Activity: 420
September 17, 2018, 09:16:08 AM
Well, most of the time many talking about the drop price of BITCOIN and sometimes the rising of BITCOIN. The benefits we have is how to gain profit, so time and patient is needed for us to be benefited in using BITCOIN for transaction.
yes you are very right, sometimes going up and down bitcoin makes investors confused to get a profit. what makes it confused is their way of being wrong sometimes because they are too hasty to get profits. this is where we can also learn to be patient because patience in long-term investment is needed. because we cannot predict bitcoin with certainty
Activity: 55
September 17, 2018, 07:58:06 AM
Well, most of the time many talking about the drop price of BITCOIN and sometimes the rising of BITCOIN. The benefits we have is how to gain profit, so time and patient is needed for us to be benefited in using BITCOIN for transaction.
Activity: 400
Merit: 59
September 17, 2018, 06:55:16 AM
You get to be in absolute control of what happens to your money and your asset. You get to pick, what to buy, when to buy and you pick out when to sell and do with your money as you like.

This is true. As time passes by, if you really understand everything about bitcoin, even the smallest details. You will surely understand what is it for. With this you will know those things stated above. And as a financially concern individual, you will sure manage your bitcoin wisely, without getting disappointed to what have you done.
Activity: 28
September 17, 2018, 06:48:27 AM
I think if bitcoin is better managed, the electronic money market will limit fraud and fraud, control tax evasion and crime and you will be guaranteed assets when investing in.
Pages:
Jump to: