Pages:
Author

Topic: the benefits of managing bitcoin - page 17. (Read 4593 times)

Activity: 978
Merit: 250
August 05, 2018, 12:27:07 AM
If someone has the best kind of strategy in life here in the crypto currency community to manage its bitcoins, he or she will have a great profitable future. There are so many benefits that people can get by just managing well its bitcoin. Bitcoin is indeed a powerful crypto currency that can serve as a good life changer to anyone.
Activity: 593
Merit: 100
BBOD The Best Derivatives Exchange
August 05, 2018, 12:23:06 AM
Bitcoin management will make the market worse, and many investors join Crypto because it is a free market that is not controlled by any individual or organization. The government issued bans and controls that would bring it close to destruction.
Activity: 294
Your professional profile on the blockchain
August 05, 2018, 12:16:34 AM
when bitcoin prices are drops, I think we better talk more about the positive value of bitcoin. do not think about the value of bitcoin today, because thinking about it will only make us panic and confused. enough G20 make us calm.

So, now. we are talking about the benefits of bitcoin if bitcoin managed well.

what do you think if bitcoin is managed well by a country?
I think if a country can managed well bitcoin, they will get a maximum advantages of bitcoin which is good for their financial system.
Activity: 688
Merit: 106
August 05, 2018, 12:05:56 AM
when bitcoin prices are drops, I think we better talk more about the positive value of bitcoin. do not think about the value of bitcoin today, because thinking about it will only make us panic and confused. enough G20 make us calm.

One of the benefits of managing bitcoin is that you are able to control over your bitcoin. You can do whatever you want just to earn bigger profit. Earning huge money from bitcoin actually depends on the person who manage it. If bitcoin was handle properly in a country then it will give positive outcome to the country's economy.
Activity: 413
Merit: 10
● KEEP CALM & HODL ●
August 05, 2018, 12:01:14 AM

If bitcoin will be managed well in our country,  i think it will be more easier for the government,  business sectors and users.  Bitcoin is more advanced crypto currency so using it is a good way to developed our country.

It's easy but the government must know that Bitcoin is not a stable currency you can use forever because prices are always changing foxes.
Activity: 383
August 04, 2018, 11:45:52 PM

maybe investors who are confident and patient and they understand and understand with all the risks of investing with bitcoin that will always be positive thinking if they get bad news or a decrease in price and value, keep calm do not panic of course
Activity: 384
August 04, 2018, 11:40:58 PM

If bitcoin is managed properly in a country, maybe bitcoin will be a positive value and will have a positive impact on a country's economy. Because after all bitcoin is a very strong digital currency. this will help the country in economic problems or unemployment. That's just my opinion
Activity: 496
August 04, 2018, 11:40:22 PM
Having been engage in the community of the Bitcoin crypto currency is not a bad thing but indeed a good thing that will be a life changer to one people's life. A positive outcome will happen if a certain person can manage its Bitcoin in a right way that will lead to benefits and profitable future. Having a long term mindset to the Bitcoin will surely lead to have a good future in the aspects of Bitcoin.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
August 04, 2018, 11:35:09 AM
Bitcoin have many benefits like your have an extra income to daily that if you have a problem bitcoin is their to survive you, if its about financial problem bitcoin will help you, and lastly bitcoin help us to our life become brighter and wealthy.
Activity: 434
Merit: 168
August 04, 2018, 08:01:04 AM

indeed this can we set up as we please, as long as the activity is more profitable to us. because we also need to be careful in the activities of selling and buying. because the exact time is not always there.
Activity: 227
Merit: 0
August 04, 2018, 07:47:14 AM
I think, if Bitcoin is managed properly by a country it will get a positive impact, especially the impact on the economic sector in a country, and then make Bitcoin increasingly popular and continue to have high value. Because I see Bitcoin providing significant benefits for its users.
Activity: 420
July 31, 2018, 07:32:26 PM

If bitcoin will be managed well in our country,  i think it will be more easier for the government,  business sectors and users.  Bitcoin is more advanced crypto currency so using it is a good way to developed our country.
Activity: 371
July 31, 2018, 07:16:14 PM
If bitcoin is really well managed by a country, then the economy is not stable. Bitcoin can reduce the unemployment rate and improve the welfare of its people. Another effect is reducing the crime rate in a country, because the society's economy is good. The experience of other countries bitcoin also can solve the debts of the country. Actually a lot of benefits if the state really wants to manage it well.
Activity: 141
July 31, 2018, 12:05:24 PM

I think bitcoin is driven by a large community around the world, it is a market and the market is always competitive to grow. Sometimes it will be reduced but it will soon increase again. That makes bitcoin exist and grow
Activity: 224
July 31, 2018, 11:34:46 AM

if some country can managed bitcoin with a good management system, of course it will benefiting the country itself.
for example if one country allowing their peoples to use bitcoin for trading, they can make an official exchange for their country, and gaining profit from the trading activity.
Activity: 36
July 31, 2018, 09:47:13 AM
If you're planning on managing bitcoin. Consider that you are knowledgeable about the system and how it works. There is a future in Bitcoin.
Activity: 115
July 31, 2018, 09:44:56 AM
There are many benefits on having a bitcoin, One thing for sure when you have a bitcoin is that you will earn more profit while waiting on the good time to make the price increase. Having a bitcoin is a very happy and make sure that you can manage it properly to earn from it.
Activity: 364
July 31, 2018, 09:33:57 AM
If a country manages bitcoin, of course the country will get many benefits, for example its people will prosper and provide new jobs for people in this country, I think that's a very good idea.
Activity: 108
July 31, 2018, 08:41:20 AM
Until now i still keep my BTC in my wallet, i won’t panic because i realize that the value itself always increase/decrease depends on the market. We admit that in some country BTC still prohibited with some reason. We have to face the reality, what we have to think is how to make BTC reliable in all country. We hope it can be materialized.
Activity: 729
July 31, 2018, 08:28:34 AM
If bitcoin is managed by the state, then I'm sure bitcoin will be the largest digital currency to use around the world. In addition, bitcoin users will feel safer protected bitcoin assets that they have, because it will definitely get protection from the state.
Pages:
Jump to: