Pages:
Author

Topic: The Best Bitcoin Exchange in India - page 3. (Read 4538 times)

Activity: 80
Merit: 10
LBC: BeingMrMerchant ~ www.pocketbits.in
December 22, 2016, 03:49:05 PM
As in?

you did not request for withdrawal yet they processed it to your bank? That is strange.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007
December 22, 2016, 03:25:08 PM
I have been using Zebpay all the time and I can say that I get the best rates there.
I have become a fan of them since I have verified myself there.
The only thing I noticed there today was, when I converted my bitcoins to cash, they got auto-withdrawn into my bank.
So, I just wanted to alarm those with big amounts to think twice before selling as I think Zebpay might have changed their rules.
Activity: 80
LBC: BeingMrMerchant ~ www.pocketbits.in
December 22, 2016, 03:10:07 PM
Coinsecure Hands Down...
Activity: 70
December 21, 2016, 03:07:18 PM
In my opinion, zebpay is the best BTC Exchange in India.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
December 07, 2016, 08:15:11 AM
I would suggest that the best bitcoin exchange in india is zebpay .or the second option is local bitcoins .well u should be careful from the scammers .otherwise it is safe and there s  no harm in any way .kudoos Smiley
Activity: 1204
Merit: 250
December 05, 2016, 02:58:31 PM
I will suggest you to use Coinsecure, quite good at this moment. You can also look at Unocoin, Zebpay and also BTCXIndia(Have heard about it only, no personal thoughts)
Activity: 1218
Merit: 557
December 05, 2016, 02:45:31 PM
There are more than couple of them which is never heard of and I am sure they do not have a large customer base as hardly people would be trading on the unknown site. The best would be  Zebpay and Coinsecure. Also Unocoin is being for the long time.

By the way do you also own any of the site which you have mentioned?
Activity: 787
Merit: 276
Currency Xchanger™
December 03, 2016, 11:50:03 AM
the best place to buy bitcoins is through local bitcoins website .try to sell bitcoins from the site localbitcoin .their service is too good and u can enjoy a comfortable service.i think  they are better .maybe zebpay is paying more than others but its better  u trade with other companies .

Try coinsecure mate .. i am sure you will forget others Smiley
Activity: 70
December 03, 2016, 08:43:36 AM
the best place to buy bitcoins is through local bitcoins website .try to sell bitcoins from the site localbitcoin .their service is too good and u can enjoy a comfortable service.i think  they are better .maybe zebpay is paying more than others but its better  u trade with other companies .
Activity: 787
Merit: 276
Currency Xchanger™
November 29, 2016, 10:01:19 AM
Always coinsecure , no question about it ... i was previously Unocoin's customer but there is huge gap between unocoin and coinsecure , so i am glad i moved from it .. now very happy with Coinsecure as they are fastest in both withdraw and deposit also the price difference .
Activity: 172
Merit: 22
November 28, 2016, 03:29:06 PM
You might have used services from the listed Exchanges;

You can vote to any of the Exchange at your choice.,
There is already a similar thread on this board - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/best-and-worst-bitcoin-exchanges-around-india-1673156. Please lock this thread and stop spamming the board.

On a separate note, there are some pending questions regarding your service. Please take your time to answer them...

We at Bitcoin India™ < https://bitcoin-india.org > would take just 30-mins; with Rs. 10 fee.,
Have you trademarked the phrase Bitcoin India? Shocked

>>2. To any other country based bank accounts = we do wire-transfer = 8-hours for first time withdrawal request, following by 4-hours from 2nd time.

We just charge Rs. 10 for every withdrawal request that you raise, regardless of the size of amount.

For International wire-transfer, we cover the wire fee from your withdrawal request; and we do share the screenshot from the bank account in order to make sure that we do not deduct any additional fee other than just bank wire-fee.,
International wire-transfer for bitcoin? Are you AML compliance? Are you abiding FEMA? Could u please show us your Forex license?

At https://bitcoin-india.org/cloud_mining = We do provide Cloud Mining Services; we've own large data centres across the world; You can buy Bitcoin mining equipment/Cloud Mining Services, we will run it for you, where you would keep receiving bitcoins, daily., You can also watch/monitor/control your hardware through users dash board at our site.,
How much total hash power do u have right now and how much u have sold so far? Could u please show these 2 data on your website in real time along with your mining address or addresses?

We do sell & buy bitcoins in Bulk and you can check with us over WhatsApp at +91 868 000 9649
Who is Actor Sykam Reddy? Are we having some Bollywood personality interested in Bitcoin?
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
November 28, 2016, 02:38:19 PM
You might have used services from the listed Exchanges;

You can vote to any of the Exchange at your choice.,
Pages:
Jump to: