Pages:
Author

Topic: The best cloud mining site !!! - page 5. (Read 39538 times)

Activity: 87
Merit: 10
December 21, 2016, 07:28:03 PM
I think its not worth anymore to be on such websites because most of them are just full of scam, and this also has been proven over the years..
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1035
December 20, 2016, 01:31:53 PM
Investing in cloud mining is very risky nowadays. For new Bitcoin users is difficult recognize scam service. Bitcointalk users can easily ask for opinion more experienced users and for sure very fast will have answer.
Problem is that victims are coming here when is too late, when cloud mining collapse.

Answer to the topic question is just one: The best cloud mining service is HashNest.com, and there is no doubts.
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026
Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars
December 20, 2016, 10:51:41 AM
There are no good cloudmining websites I think that they are all ponzi's and that people should not invest in it at all.

I have run a cloudmining site and it was not scam and not ponzi sheme.
Now i run a virtual cloudmining site and it is not a ponzi sheme and I have never scammed.
Why do you put all cloudmining in the same basket?

They are not all scamming but I can understand this guy/woman because a lot of them are scam websites and also have scammed a lot too.
Another fact is that your stats are bad and you are saying you never scammed someone.

Yes I am saying and so far none knows someone scammed by winspiral...
My red trusters have only red trusted because my design is horrible or my English is poor or because I do nor clearly explain how and why I offer satoshi or why i have asked investment to finance ly U2 antminer etc...only for things having nothing to see with scam (lol)

well we can not blame those people who put a negative trust on your forum account and most people don't believe to your cloud mining service because maybe they have been scammed lately but at least if it is true that you have never commit any scam then you don't have to worry about it . by the way I have opened your site and I saw it as well that your design is actually terrible why don't you try to improve the design of your website ? Grin

by the way I have opened your site and I saw it as well that your design is actually terrible why don't you try to improve the design of your website ? Grin

Because I I change the design it is not sure you (the terrible) or one or two otherones (the horrible) will submit.

And perhaps among my members some will go away because the design will not fit...

My purpose is not to show a design but a system.
If the system does not please,then the neutral design does not matter.
If the system does please,then the neutral design does not matter.

Morality:
The design does not matter if it is neutral.

BZW:
Thanks for the opening...you have increased the profit of my members.
Feel free to profit from site's incomes...it's free.
If people want knowing if winspiral is a scammer it is simple as 123:
Try the system (it's free) and you will know in few days or few weeks it will depend on you activity.

So far many have tryed...ti be scammed...without success.(lol)

Believe me the day i will scam...many people will be happy here...in the meantimes the are "grosjean comme devant"(lol)
Activity: 1036
Merit: 250
December 20, 2016, 10:01:04 AM
There are no good cloudmining websites I think that they are all ponzi's and that people should not invest in it at all.

Now i run a virtual cloudmining site and it is not a ponzi sheme and I have never scammed.

They are not all scamming but I can understand this guy/woman because a lot of them are scam websites and also have scammed a lot too.
Another fact is that your stats are bad and you are saying you never scammed someone.

My red trusters have only red trusted because my design is horrible or my English is poor or because I do nor clearly explain how and why I offer satoshi or why i have asked investment to finance ly U2 antminer etc...only for things having nothing to see with scam (lol)

well we can not blame those people who put a negative trust on your forum account and most people don't believe to your cloud mining service because maybe they have been scammed lately but at least if it is true that you have never commit any scam then you don't have to worry about it . by the way I have opened your site and I saw it as well that your design is actually terrible why don't you try to improve the design of your website ? Grin
legendary
December 19, 2016, 01:37:35 PM

Activity: 52
Merit: 0
December 19, 2016, 01:27:59 PM

legendary
December 19, 2016, 12:57:03 PM

Activity: 80
Merit: 10
December 19, 2016, 12:53:53 PM
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1228
December 16, 2016, 06:44:07 AM
If you hear the different advice you will realize that this is not the best way to invest in cryptocurrencies. There are options that can give better returns, just by holding or trading, but we need to put some effort into it.

yeah. there's a lot of advice posted here in this thread so he should be aware now about these cloud mining websites but it will still be his choice if he's going to put his money to some service so we should just let him decide and let him try some such as hashnest or hashflare but just a friendly reminder if you are afraid to lose so much then you should not put an amount of money that you are afraid to lose.

At present, the cloud mining price is quite expensive. Even for the Hashnest, if the difficulty rise more than 5% every 14 days, it is not profitable.

its already been stated and talk by many people that they are not the profitable option for now and im wondering why theirs people yet want to find profitable cloudminings nowadays? as you said difficulty risen up every 14 days and that is a good indicator that we cannot earn money on that platform thats why people need to think deeply so that their money will not sleep for so long in their site, much better to think wiser rathr than be fooled by false expectation and promises.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
December 16, 2016, 03:52:34 AM
Currently for mining bitcoin seems still difficult to get profit, I recommend to mining altcoin. Some coins is etherium, dash and dogecoin. Trust cloud mining site recommendation is genesis mining and hashflare.
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1035
December 15, 2016, 08:39:54 AM
If you hear the different advice you will realize that this is not the best way to invest in cryptocurrencies. There are options that can give better returns, just by holding or trading, but we need to put some effort into it.

yeah. there's a lot of advice posted here in this thread so he should be aware now about these cloud mining websites but it will still be his choice if he's going to put his money to some service so we should just let him decide and let him try some such as hashnest or hashflare but just a friendly reminder if you are afraid to lose so much then you should not put an amount of money that you are afraid to lose.

At present, the cloud mining price is quite expensive. Even for the Hashnest, if the difficulty rise more than 5% every 14 days, it is not profitable.

There are places that mining is profitable. Mainly it comes to the price of electricity.
If you have enough funds to buy miner, but electricity in your place is too expensive, you can try for example proposition like this:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/sinohash-second-facility-opens-for-preorder-1694162
However, remember that such investments always involve risk, and only you will bear responsibilities for your decision.
legendary
December 15, 2016, 06:47:15 AM
I don't know if there is any cloud ming website able to provide profits. And even if there were, with the recent btc bull market, by holding Bitcoin there are much better chance for profit than any cloud mining investment.

You do not know but i know:
my u2cloudmining si makes profit and the funiest in this story is that it makes profit without miner...

Too good to be true?
yeas...but it is true.
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
December 15, 2016, 05:52:35 AM

Activity: 1036
November 21, 2016, 02:35:35 PM

Activity: 1022
Merit: 564
Need some spare btc for a new PC
November 21, 2016, 11:15:44 AM
I don't know if there is any cloud ming website able to provide profits. And even if there were, with the recent btc bull market, by holding Bitcoin there are much better chance for profit than any cloud mining investment.

There were back then when difficulty was a little bit lower I've made ROI on cex.io and hashprofit i believe, cex.io stopped cloudmining and I've havent revisited hashprofit since, but now there's rarely some that could make you profit but most of them are scam sites.
Activity: 259
November 20, 2016, 06:00:42 PM
Activity: 826
Merit: 502
November 11, 2016, 07:31:07 AM
Lol, after everything was wrote here, is there still people looking for cloud mining investiments?

It's very clear the cloud minings are Ponzi HYIP schemes or unprofitable "legit" investiments on long term. I understand it's very good to believe you can give $5 to someone and earn passive income FOREVER, but it's not real. Forget about it and try to find an investiment really trustful and profitable.
They are most probably just newbies that are looking for a way to earn without doing anything at all. All these investment sites are scams and they are aware of that. I guess some people just don't learn from their mistakes. Much better to look for lectures about altcoin trading than to spend time looking for a "legit" cloud mining site, right? Becoming an expert in altcoin trading would be much profitable but it would require a lot of time and effort.
legendary
November 10, 2016, 05:54:06 PM
Lol, after everything was wrote here, is there still people looking for cloud mining investiments?

It's very clear the cloud minings are Ponzi HYIP schemes or unprofitable "legit" investiments on long term. I understand it's very good to believe you can give $5 to someone and earn passive income FOREVER, but it's not real. Forget about it and try to find an investiment really trustful and profitable.

I do not agree.
My U2cloudmining site was never a ponzi sheme.
Now it works without the U2 antminer and is base on an econnomical system.

But most of people do not understand and believe it is a ponzi sheme.
All my "first" investors who gave me cash have been cashed boack with profit and now all works for free.

People can not understand that a system called U2cloudmining can make profit for the members...
You know certainly moonbitcoin ...do you believe that they take the profit from the Moon? (lol)

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
November 10, 2016, 04:13:32 PM

Activity: 238
November 10, 2016, 04:07:24 PM
Bro, honestly, don't use cloud mining. Seriously, you gonna lose lotta money not because it is a scam, etc, it's just because the moment is not favorable to do this activity. Even with hashnest the maintenance fees are expensive and they work with contracts, this sucks because you goin to be kinda stuck into the system.
The worst thing is that many of them will not listen. They'll just stop investing into it when they lose a lot of money.
And in fact, even hashnest, despite the hash market, might be a big disappointment because of the high fees.
Pages:
Jump to: