Pages:
Author

Topic: The best Coronavirus cure of all. - page 2. (Read 429 times)

legendary
Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276
April 10, 2020, 03:42:07 AM
Finally some doctor who works worked in the ICU notice that 'vents', and the protocols (i.e., the programming of said machines) that doctors have been instructed to use, are killing people.

Remember the name of the governor who "needs 30,000 ventilators for his area".

Edit:  Correction.  Governor.  The mayor is the one who is doing this:  https://www.nytimes.com/2020/04/06/nyregion/mass-graves-nyc-parks-coronavirus.html  I think I remember some story about 5,000,000 people fleeing New York.  I wonder where they went?

legendary
Activity: 3766
Merit: 1368
April 09, 2020, 04:00:28 PM
topic title 'best coronavirus cure of all'

Jim is simply saying what most of medicine says, that they don't cure anything.

jim humble 'it cures nothing'
badecker 'they don't cure anything'

topic ended.. moving on

The cure is in knowing the fact that the control is as easy as MMS, and then, in using MMS. In other words, MMS is so powerful, that it is an inexpensive cure from the medical, which is trying to take control of your life just to get all the wealth out of you that they can.

Cool

So you are a faithful acolyte of humble shit?

Acolyte? Since MMS works, there isn't any acolyte about it.

Cool

Acolyte:    A devoted follower or attendant.

Like, I'm not asking about MMS, but whether you are an Acolyte of Humble.

Take a look in my profile https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/badecker-149737.

Cool
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386
April 09, 2020, 03:11:26 PM

topic ended.. moving on

The cure is in knowing the fact that the control is as easy as MMS, and then, in using MMS. In other words, MMS is so powerful, that it is an inexpensive cure from the medical, which is trying to take control of your life just to get all the wealth out of you that they can.

Cool

Cool

Acolyte:    A devoted follower or attendant.

Like, I'm not asking about MMS, but whether you are an Acolyte of Humble.
legendary
April 09, 2020, 01:38:26 PM
i thought i seen many brainwashed people..
but badecker tops them all. definitely has bleach burning his braincells

Sounds like you have a personal problem.     Cool
legendary
Activity: 4214
Merit: 4458
April 09, 2020, 01:03:40 PM
i thought i seen many brainwashed people..
but badecker tops them all. definitely has bleach burning his braincells
legendary
April 09, 2020, 11:26:14 AM

topic ended.. moving on

Cool

Cool
legendary
April 09, 2020, 11:11:16 AM

topic ended.. moving on

Cool

legendary
April 09, 2020, 10:47:22 AM

topic ended.. moving on

Cool
legendary
April 08, 2020, 10:10:58 PM

topic ended.. moving on
legendary
April 08, 2020, 10:06:27 PM
ok let me speed you up maybe 4 years

jim humble
There are certainly times I have said some things that I probably should have said differently.
For lack of a better way to express things at the time -- or because others put words in my mouth,
in the past I have stated that MMS cures most of all diseases. Today, I say that MMS cures nothing!

Jim Humble, founder and archbishop of the Genesis II Church of Health and Healing

Of course, you are quoting out of context. Jim is simply saying what most of medicine says, that they don't cure anything. All they do is help the body to get itself into a favorable position so that the body can heal itself. Jim is truthful in this just like the medical is truthful in this.

Cool
So all these quack claims from you reduce to is something like "you BELIEVE quack claims Humble/etc said."

You are a faithful acolyte of Humble shit?
legendary
April 08, 2020, 09:49:27 PM
Get to the below sites and watch this, before it is taken down by Facebook. Quinine/Schweppes Tonic Water.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ly-jMFFjIbM

That's a good point. If anybody finds the Facebook video from the OP in Youtube, let us know.

Cool
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1358
April 08, 2020, 09:41:14 PM
Get to the below sites and watch this, before it is taken down by Facebook. Quinine/Schweppes Tonic Water.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ly-jMFFjIbM
legendary
April 08, 2020, 09:40:09 PM

jim humble
There are certainly times I have said some things that I probably should have said differently.
For lack of a better way to express things at the time -- or because others put words in my mouth,
in the past I have stated that MMS cures most of all diseases. Today, I say that MMS cures nothing!

Jim Humble, founder and archbishop of the Genesis II Church of Health and Healing

Of course, you are quoting out of context. Jim is simply saying what most of medicine says, that they don't cure anything. All they do is help the body to get itself into a favorable position so that the body can heal itself. Jim is truthful in this just like the medical is truthful in this.

Cool
legendary
April 08, 2020, 09:29:25 PM

jim humble

legendary
April 08, 2020, 09:22:20 PM
i just went back and read the part badecker emboldened..
hmm
now its confirmed. the guy that rubs his back is an 'unlicenced' chiropractor.. in short.. not a chiropractor
definitely leaning more towards evidence of a male stripper in costume

LOL Grin

Hurt your itty-bitty feewings, didn't I?

But seriously, I think this quinine-zinc cure might be the best of all... next to MMS, of course.

I haven't listened to this interview with Jim Humble, but...  http://projectcamelotportal.com/2020/02/03/jim-humble-coronavirus-mms/.

Here's a place that uses hydrochloric acid rather than citric acid as an activator - https://www.mms-supplement.com/jim-humble/.

Net search on "buy MMS Jim Humble" for places to purchase MMS.

Cool
legendary
April 08, 2020, 09:01:50 PM
i just went back and read the part badecker emboldened..
hmm
now its confirmed. the guy that rubs his back is an 'unlicenced' chiropractor.. in short.. not a chiropractor
definitely leaning more towards evidence of a male stripper in costume
legendary
April 08, 2020, 08:57:26 PM
Are you talking about nuts or quinine?     Cool

if i wanted you to see nuts. id just ask you to look in the mirror.
so by asking you to see a family near you where their relative died due to the chemicals you promote. even a 5yo can work out i was talking about you finding out about what really happens to people taking the chemicals you promote

LOL Grin

Thanks, franky1.

Cheesy
legendary
April 08, 2020, 08:51:30 PM
Are you talking about nuts or quinine?     Cool

if i wanted you to see nuts. id just ask you to look in the mirror.
so by asking you to see a family near you where their relative died due to the chemicals you promote. even a 5yo can work out i was talking about you finding out about what really happens to people taking the chemicals you promote
legendary
April 08, 2020, 08:48:19 PM
The CV cure is coming out into the open. Btw, quinine works better than hydroxychloroquine.....

Well, that's fucking nuts.

No, it's quinine, not nuts. Can't you even read?     Cool

there is a family in your own state that will disagree. they have proof medical records and a death certificate.. its not far, maybe you should visit them and get first hand witness testimony from them. you might learn something

Are you talking about nuts or quinine?     Cool
legendary
April 08, 2020, 08:46:12 PM
The CV cure is coming out into the open. Btw, quinine works better than hydroxychloroquine.....

Well, that's fucking nuts.

No, it's quinine, not nuts. Can't you even read?     Cool

there is a family in your own state that will disagree. they have proof medical records and a death certificate.. its not far, maybe you should visit them and get first hand witness testimony from them. you might learn something
Pages:
Jump to: