Pages:
Author

Topic: The best Coronavirus cure of all. - page 3. (Read 429 times)

legendary
Activity: 3766
Merit: 1368
April 08, 2020, 08:44:04 PM
The CV cure is coming out into the open. Btw, quinine works better than hydroxychloroquine.....

Well, that's fucking nuts.

No, it's quinine, not nuts. Can't you even read?     Cool
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386
April 08, 2020, 08:33:14 PM
The CV cure is coming out into the open. Btw, quinine works better than hydroxychloroquine.....

Well, that's fucking nuts.
legendary
April 08, 2020, 05:49:01 PM
do research
the picture of the guy on your FREEMAN phoenix site.. is of a chiropractor..
a guy that makes peoples back bones click back into place
he has no experience of treating corona patients

it took me 1minute :20 seconds to figure that out... why didnt you figure it out

and tonic water.. seriously (facepalm)

^^^ You simply haven't figure out yet, have you, that the only reason why the medical allowed chiropractors to be licensed, was because that was the only way to control them. What do I mean by "control them?" Non-licensed chiropractors were so much better than doctors at everything - especially healing people - that if they hadn't been licensed/controlled, the whole medical/FDA/Big-Pharma monopoly would have gone down the tubes.

The CV cure is coming out into the open. Btw, quinine works better than hydroxychloroquine. You can get quinine water at Walmart, the Great Value brand. Move fast. It's been flying off the shelves, lately.

Video (more than one) in the below site.

LA Doc Touts Hydroxychloroquine-Zinc Combo: Patients 'Basically Symptom Free' In Hours

Dr. Anthony Cardillo said he has seen very promising results when prescribing hydroxychloroquine in combination with zinc for the most severely-ill COVID-19 patients.

"Every patient I've prescribed it to has been very, very ill and within 8 to 12 hours, they were basically symptom-free," Cardillo told Eyewitness News. "So clinically I am seeing a resolution."

Cardillo is the CEO of Mend Urgent Care, which has locations in Sherman Oaks, Van Nuys and Burbank.

Cool
legendary
Activity: 4214
Merit: 4458
April 07, 2020, 02:27:16 PM
do research
the picture of the guy on your FREEMAN phoenix site.. is of a chiropractor..
a guy that makes peoples back bones click back into place
he has no experience of treating corona patients

it took me 1minute :20 seconds to figure that out... why didnt you figure it out

and tonic water.. seriously (facepalm)
legendary
Pages:
Jump to: