Pages:
Author

Topic: The best ICO to invest in 2018? - page 3. (Read 19012 times)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0
June 12, 2018, 04:03:08 AM
In my opinion is Merculet. Krypital team with 2 successful ICO ABT and CMT is perparing to bring another excelent project is Merculet. And Merculet is running bounty now, join for your value.
Activity: 308
Merit: 5
June 12, 2018, 03:56:52 AM
There are a lot of projects you should at first follow some projects you like more, follow their threads here, social media and then you will see perspective.

I started to follow this one, take a look: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.39933820

rating is not bad, so let us see.
Activity: 68
June 11, 2018, 07:58:25 AM
There are many ICO out there, but there is a chance of all those ICOs being fraud or spam. I came across one ICO project which seems solid & trustworthy. The project is called https://dakuce.com/ which is basically a cryptocurrency exchange. It is totally based upon blockchain technology, with safety of the traders its top most priority. Apart from that it is a platform where in you can trade your ‘fiat’ currency apart from regular cryptocurrencies. The most common pairings on these exchanges are Bitcoin, Ethereum, LiteCoin, BitCoinCash etc. It is quite a powerful platform that can handle millions of transactions per second! Another best thing about this exchange is that it guarantees zero manipulation and performs on real market rates. As per the aforementioned cryptocurrencies the platform is going to list several other cryptocurrencies gradually which can be inter-exchanged and traded. ICO begins on 12th of june 2018 and ends on 12th of july 2018!

Check out the thread on this link: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annico-dakucecom-cryptocurrency-exchange-soar-on-wings-like-eagles-3423964
Activity: 70
June 12, 2018, 01:57:36 AM
You might be interested in this ICO going on for an Australian company called BlockGrain.io  They’re aiming to automate the supply chain with Grain and later on Fruit/Vegetables/Wool. The sale has started.
BlockGrain.io bounty thread worth a look https://blockgrain.typeform.com/to/CLUlBw
Check out this aswell:
https://bitcoinexchangeguide.com/blockgrain-mountain-state-trialing-blockchain-beer-tracking-system/
Activity: 100
June 12, 2018, 01:18:14 AM
I really love Omega. Omega one is a new token that is going to be launched in the final phases of the year 2017 or start of 2018. Omega one is going to be the latest and cheapest way of trading cryptocurrency and tokens. It is a platform, which is going to solve the problem of illiquidity and hacking. It will provide users with a decentralized execution platform that will trade across every cryptocurrency exchange.
Activity: 364
Merit: 21
June 11, 2018, 08:58:50 AM
It is best to invest in long-term projects, successful in the short term, I think there will be only scam projects. The market doesn't to grow, therefore, after listing everything is getting cheaper.
Activity: 18
June 11, 2018, 08:23:54 AM
I was trying to get a shot at some promising token with limited funding requests, however I was not able to detect any notabily unique chance at present.
Activity: 112
June 11, 2018, 08:02:10 AM
Hello guys!

I need your ADVISE.

Please suggest me the best ICO to invest in 2018

It depends on your mind, you can not depend on others. If you want to depend on other, it's better for someone who's experienced. Like looking at ico rating sites like ICOBench, etc.
Activity: 141
June 11, 2018, 07:53:51 AM
Dakuce project focuses on providing a powerful cryptocurrency trading platform, which not only involves cryptocurrency exchange but also other great services. We have deployed DApp and smart contracts based on blockchain technology where cryptocurrencies are exchanged for fiat currencies. Investing in our trading platform will reward you with heavy discounts on trading fees at our platform and high returns on Dakuce token. Dakuce is a decentralized exchange platform with security being paramount guaranteed to all the traders. On Dakuce platform all the cryptocurrencies are on real market rates and hence involves no manipulation in it. More and more folk every day are getting curious about Dakuce and how it is unique, in this world full of good-for-nothing startups and scam ICOs. We have decided to make a list of three things that make our project stand out in this monotonous landscape, and that will convince you to be a part of our vision.

For more info visit: https://dakuce.com/
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
June 11, 2018, 07:41:52 AM
For sure that everyone will suggest to join the project that he thinks is the best!
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
June 11, 2018, 07:28:37 AM
I think you should pay attention to the following ICO projects like the Smart Containers and the World Bank Bit. These ICO are the best at the moment.
Activity: 252
June 11, 2018, 05:36:58 AM
Hello guys!

I need your ADVISE.

you can see what i campaign now  Grin
blockshipping.io is a choice  , a nice ico with a great ico rating from any website ico rating
Activity: 112
June 11, 2018, 05:30:54 AM
Chozun 途赞 an established startup and Chinaccelerator (Asia’s leading accelerator) alumini. They have an innovative beta product already generating revenue in market, a solid founding & wider team who have worked together in various iterations for over 6 years and strong product roadmap. I've attached their link in case you want to check them out. https://chozun.com/en
Activity: 68
June 04, 2018, 05:52:37 AM
I would recommend Dakuce.

Dakuce

Dakuce is focusing on giving a perfect and powerful Cryptocurrency exchange platform that not just incorporates cryptocurrency trade but also can be utilized for other fantastic benefits. Dakuce is a decentralized exchange which is secured and trustable to all traders. Dakuce has to deploy DApp and smart contract based on the blockchain technology where cryptocurrencies will make traded to fiat currencies. Dakuce gives beneficial rebates and high returns to the Dakuce token by investing. Toward giving transparency on market data in their exchange, all the digital currencies will be on genuine market rates and will be involving no manipulations in it.

For more information: https://dakuce.com/
brand new
Activity: 0
June 01, 2018, 04:27:08 AM
each participant will recommend to you to join the project, which he considers good. But I recommend to use your own head. This will help you choose a good project and gain experience in IСO. Learn to be independent. Here is my list of ICOs to participate: NEX, Hycon, Cardstack.
brand new
Activity: 0
May 25, 2018, 09:39:42 PM
It's time to invest in artificial intelligence! It's Kambria. Kambria (Blockchain Service) Decentralized open AI & robotics platform to accelerate the development and adoption of impactful robots. Kambria make AI & robotics development faster, cheaper & easier

Activity: 434
June 04, 2018, 05:33:23 AM
Here you have to take yourself and be determined, because everyone recommends exactly what he does himself, well, according to what he himself believes!
Activity: 133
June 04, 2018, 05:32:28 AM
Dakuce is the best ICO to invest in 2018.

Dakuce

The Dakuce project focuses on providing a powerful cryptocurrency trading platform, which not only involves cryptocurrency exchange but also other great services. We have deployed DApp and smart contracts based on blockchain technology where cryptocurrencies are exchanged for fiat currencies. Investing in our trading platform will reward you with heavy discounts on trading fees at our platform and high returns on Dakuce token. Dakuce is a decentralized exchange platform with security being paramount guaranteed to all the traders. On Dakuce platform all the cryptocurrencies are on real market rates and hence involves no manipulation in it.

Dakuce - ICO Period is from June 12, 2018, to July 12, 2018

Number of tokens for sale (Total: 200 million coins)

Official: 100 million ICO coins

Team: 65 million ICO coins

Angel Investor:   25 million ICO coins

Airdrop-bounty: 10 million ICO coins

Minimal transaction amount: 10 USD

Tokens exchange rate

First Week : 1DAKU = 0.14$

Second Week : 1DAKU = 0.15$

Third Week : 1DAKU = 0.16$

Acceptable currencies

ETH, BTC, LTC

To know more about Dakuce: https://dakuce.com/
Activity: 59
June 04, 2018, 05:27:25 AM
Hello guys!

I need your ADVISE.

I think 2018 is the year that the superior ICOs/ projects will rise to the top and the inferior 'crap' projects will begin to die.

With ICOs, be thinking about how the project you're looking at is better than its competitors (or not). NOIZ Chain has an upcoming ICO which I am very excited about because of its superior fundamentals to BAT and Adex, in my opinion. NOIZ is a cognitive ad network which uses three forms of AI to make the space a much more enjoyable experience for both publishers/ advertisers and users through defeating spam bots and making the user's ad experience actually enjoyable, not a headache.

You have to have in your mind the question: where will this project be in 6 months? If there's a good chance it will be out-competed then it might not be a great investment, and on the other hand if it has superior fundamentals in your opinion over similar projects in the space then it might be worth considering and researching further.
Activity: 96
June 04, 2018, 05:15:20 AM
In 2018 you should invest ico such as CMT, MVP, EGT which are potentially higher in this virtual currency market.
Pages:
Jump to: