Pages:
Author

Topic: The best ICO to invest in 2018? - page 6. (Read 19012 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 1
April 23, 2018, 06:13:41 AM
I think the best ico for 2018 will be NEX. It is proven that exchange ico give the best returns so I'm highly anticipating Nex on exchanges since I didn't win the lottery whitelist
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
April 22, 2018, 12:05:40 AM
I really love Omega. Omega one is a new token that is going to be launched in the final phases of the year 2017 or start of 2018. Omega one is going to be the latest and cheapest way of trading cryptocurrency and tokens. It is a platform, which is going to solve the problem of illiquidity and hacking. It will provide users with a decentralized execution platform that will trade across every cryptocurrency exchange.
actually gan I less understand omega anyway but seeing your opinion about omega makes me the more curious and wanted to study it further because of the cheap cost of the her gan
Activity: 452
Merit: 101
April 21, 2018, 11:25:00 PM
I think the project that will provide passive income to you is good. Don't just ask people, you should try to do observation. You should read the Whitepaper and know about the team members.
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
April 21, 2018, 08:27:03 PM
Hello, Marinecoìn is the cutting edge of IoT machine to machine blockchain technology.  High transaction speeds and zero fees for most transactions make -MTC- the platform of choice for new IoT applications.  Developers will find the artificial intelligence driven system to be perfect for their upcoming projects.  -MTC- offers coin generation so that your ico can get off the ground with an internal funding mechanism in the form of your own branded coin.  The coin has instant value because it can be traded against -MTC-.  To learn more or become part of this exciting new opportunity visit their website here.    marineco.ìn/ico  Thanks
Activity: 165
April 21, 2018, 11:24:21 PM
Talking to you about the best ICO to invest in 2018, I'm not sure the ico I recommend to you will be so popular and the many benefits you'll get. Many Ico's currently do not have a good price when their coins are sold in the market. many ICO have cheap price and lower than Ico.api price but I recommend for your own. This will help you choose a good project and gain experience at ICO. Learn to be independent. Here is my ICO list to participate: NEX, Hycon, Cardstack.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
April 21, 2018, 11:21:16 PM
if I myself will choose the ICO that gives profit, and the ICO is a volt, because i believe ICO volt is the best ICO in 2018.
Activity: 826
Merit: 104
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
April 21, 2018, 11:10:51 PM
VOLT is the ICO you must invest in 2018, because this ICO is the best ICO in 2018.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
April 21, 2018, 10:16:20 PM
Hello guys!

I need your ADVISE.

Please suggest me the best ICO to invest in 2018

I think it is good to invest in btc and eth for the year. You can see the price of them be high enough.
Activity: 89
April 21, 2018, 01:24:44 PM
Cypherium is a team of developers from Microsoft, Google, and Amazon who are working to create a blockchain, which is going to make blockchain ICO mainstream. I strongly believe that It will help in resolving the scalability issue in blockchain platform and be permission less at the same time. This is going to be one of a unique ICO’s in 2018 which makes it one of the best option for investors because it is going to start low and go high eventually.
Activity: 88
April 21, 2018, 01:23:14 PM
I really love Omega. Omega one is a new token that is going to be launched in the final phases of the year 2017 or start of 2018. Omega one is going to be the latest and cheapest way of trading cryptocurrency and tokens. It is a platform, which is going to solve the problem of illiquidity and hacking. It will provide users with a decentralized execution platform that will trade across every cryptocurrency exchange.
Activity: 116
April 20, 2018, 06:57:53 PM
Hello guys!

I need your ADVISE.

Please suggest me the best ICO to invest in 2018

I recommend you to these ICOs. because it's give me a big money in this year and it's a good security level.

UnikoiGold
Marinecoín
Miner

it's more reliable and freedom for users.
Activity: 241
Merit: 11
April 20, 2018, 06:39:07 PM
It's hard to decide which ICOs are the best to invest on as of now. I mean there are a lot of altcoins out there with ICOs that offer huge, ambitious, and promising projects that would definitely cstche the eye of potential investors. But anyway, I think the beat altcoin to invest on ICO wise is helbiz, because of their project that focuses on automobile services and tgeur project team comprised of well respected members.
Activity: 96
April 20, 2018, 10:20:06 AM
I think it is Nagaico. This ICO is going to make investment affordable to around 2 billion people. It would allow people to invest as much as they like to which means people from 3rd world countries are going to be able to buy shares in a company like Google by buying one tenth or one-hundredth of one Google share through CFD contract. Naga will handle all the clearance of trades, which would allow small investors to get access to the world’s most influential and largest financial markets.
Activity: 52
April 20, 2018, 10:17:45 AM
UnikoiGold, for me, is potential this year because it has big money attached to it which is going to help in developing it to the utmost ultimate ICO in 2018.
Activity: 85
April 20, 2018, 10:09:06 AM
For me, Enigma ICO is going to sky rocket in 2018 due to its limited amount of tokens released an increase in demand due to awareness in people once it is fully functional.
Activity: 65
April 20, 2018, 10:06:21 AM
I think the best ICO in 2018 is Omega one. It is a new token that is going to be launched in the final phases of the year 2017 or start of 2018. Omega one is going to be the latest and cheapest way of trading cryptocurrency and tokens. It will be the new evolution in the ICO world because it would provide increased liquidity and upgraded trade intelligence. The fees on Omega One would be reinvested in the project to make it more reliable for users.
Activity: 60
April 20, 2018, 09:53:37 AM
I speak highgly of Cypherium. It is going to be one of a unique ICO’s in 2018 which makes it one of the best option for investors because it is going to start low and go high eventually.
Activity: 44
April 20, 2018, 09:49:12 AM
I believe that Filecoin will be very potential in 2018. When measured in terms of the total money raised, the number one ICO was held by Filecoin, a blockchain-based storage network that raised $257 million through its token sale.
Activity: 79
April 20, 2018, 09:36:33 AM
I think Miner One is the best ICO in 2018 because it is offering the most advanced mining equipment at a very low cost in the electricity and therefore it is leading towards the profit for all users.
Activity: 47
April 20, 2018, 09:35:13 AM
I argue that Tradingene is actually potential this year. It is one of the newest blockchain-powered auction platform that is designed develop and use algorithms for transacting via cryptocurrencies. This transaction usually takes place between the cryptocurrencies and some of the leading financial tools
Pages:
Jump to: