Pages:
Author

Topic: The best investment in October. What can you make good money on? I will buy - page 2. (Read 1786 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 101
And the answer was ...

BITCOIN
Activity: 162
Merit: 24
VIA did a pretty hard dip, but the development is solid and there's more to come.

Cross-Chain transaction already working.
Activity: 362
Merit: 250
I will invest the  hazza network ico .
Activity: 350
Merit: 122
Yay another shill thread where people drop the names of their bags without giving a reason why they invested in the coin. Cheesy. Yay

While it is great if people want to share their reasons...it is not mandatory or required.

People need to do their own research and not demand to be spoon fed.  JMHO
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Yes, in October there are interesting ICO
DOVU
bitJob
EIDOO
Now we are waiting for Confideal and Globi tex
Activity: 42
hey, good ICO will be on the 2nd of November. Confideal, remember this project, these guys made an amazing escrow platform. What do you think about it?

just thinking to take risk and try Confideal  Cool
Activity: 336
Merit: 101
I aim very small market caps with a real product.

ELIX made x10 and then dropped bc the supply was wrong in coinmarketcap.

I found a similar coin with ultra low Mcap and a great project, with existing apps, and they even do some promotion with big names and VIPs

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-jetcoin-jet-supporting-tomorrows-champions-2240638
legendary
Activity: 994
Merit: 1000
ETC - Ethereum classic
Neo
CSNO - bitdice token which have good daily trading volume when all bounty hunters will sell their coins price can rise exponentially
TGT - just wait for some good news, it is trading under ICO price right now. Room for good profit..
Activity: 924
Merit: 260
I think that in October one of the best investments is buying an Everex token (EVX). It's a team from Singapore with big plans for the future. Soon this coin will be released on the exchange and I'm sure that I can make good money on it. The project collected more than 26 million dollars. More about the project and their plans you can find on  website everex.io
I will try to study everex white papers to see if it is something i can invest in. For now i have decided to invest in altcoins like ripple that is doing very well now and i also will keep my holding in bitcoin majorly in other not to take too much risk as we are going close towards end of the year.
copper member
Activity: 1330
Merit: 899
🖤😏
Wanchain, redpulse, powerledger, Cobinhood?. Any comments?

Funny, these are the same four ICOs that multiple people are shilling. It makes me think there is a central shiller that is being followed. Not speaking to the quality of these ICOs but it's just odd the same list keeps popping up. If there's a central shiller guys, he/she is getting major presale deals. Again, DYOR.
West had their shills, Russia had theirs as well, they all line up to take turn, what can you do when you see them shills every where and when it's too obvious they're shills? you run for the nearest hills. I will provide a few hints how to spot shitcoins and shitICOs, a team member begging people to hurry and buy before it's too late.
Some team members with random shitposters talking about how fast they were able to collect millions of dollars, like: we sold $400M in 16 seconds, if they were getting gang banged for every lie they were telling people I'm sure we would've be looking at a coinmarketcap.com with less than 100 coins listed. now go for lol.
OP buy my activity tokens I have 20.63M for 0.7 Sat each, when you see ICO coin called a crypto currency by their shills just skip to the next one. I would've talked about a good coin with potentials after I do some digging to see what I can find about these new shitcoins.
Activity: 89
Merit: 10

Funny, these are the same four ICOs that multiple people are shilling. It makes me think there is a central shiller that is being followed. Not speaking to the quality of these ICOs but it's just odd the same list keeps popping up. If there's a central shiller guys, he/she is getting major presale deals. Again, DYOR.

Well, if you hear multiple people about one coin, I'd take that as a measure of the hype around it rather than a scheme of some central shiller. Some hype is just pure greed without any foundation other than being invested and wanting to get rich, but a lot of times it's simply because people believe their coin sticks out from the rest
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
🔵 Brickblock.io - Future of Stock Trading

Activity: 2
hey, good ICO will be on the 2nd of November. Confideal, remember this project, these guys made an amazing escrow platform. What do you think about it?
Activity: 643
Merit: 253
Buy Waves and DGB price is low now but its expected that it will pump at the end of the year but if you want to make profits from it then you should have a patience to hold them longer.
Activity: 784
Merit: 1416
have a look at the swarm fund, if you like that kind of investment
Activity: 2366
Merit: 504
I think that in October one of the best investments is buying an Everex token (EVX). It's a team from Singapore with big plans for the future. Soon this coin will be released on the exchange and I'm sure that I can make good money on it. The project collected more than 26 million dollars. More about the project and their plans you can find on  website everex.io
Collecting a lot of the money doesn't mean the project seems to be the big in the future, as you can see a lot of the project that already raised triple digit and their performance below of the project that already collected a little fund to develop their project. But is the token already trade in the exchange site?
Activity: 31
i would say Lisk Stratis Waves enjin and some advertising coins might be the best pick this period.
Activity: 630
Merit: 251
I think cartaxi is one of the nice projects and currently ico is live. This project is interesting because its business is connected with the real world.
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
Does it actually have anything to do with the real Ethereum or is it a rip off?

They are using the scrypt algorithm for PoW which I find a little odd ... Their website also has almost no information whatsoever.

I would imagine that it actually has nothing to do with ETH -- and they are simply using the Ethereum name with Dark at the end because everyone is familiar with ETH.

Personally, I'm going to have to learn more about Ethereum Dark before I would be comfortable investing in this coin.

As far as what might be a profitable investment in October:
I would suggest WAVES and FLO  Grin
Activity: 15
No reason needed i actually don't have wanchain or redpulse i'm waiting for exchange..Read up on their ico...I'm in powerledger..I believe in cheap clean distribution of energy free from profit taking energy companies..
Pages:
Jump to: