Pages:
Author

Topic: The best investment in October. What can you make good money on? I will buy - page 3. (Read 1786 times)

Activity: 537
Merit: 250
Activity: 243
Merit: 101
Yay another shill thread where people drop the names of their bags without giving a reason why they invested in the coin. Cheesy. Yay

Because this was very helpful, well done.

Two projects I'd consider for October are Red Pulse and Ethereum Dark.

The former, a highly anticipated ICO, runs on the NEO network and the ICO begins this Sunday once you are whitelisted. I'm pretty sure the projects aims to gain and consolidate information on Chinese markets. Imagine how helpful this could be for a western investor. Even here at BCT we have difficulty assessing what China is doing. If you're not whitelisted don't worry because usually when a new coin is introduced to the market it dumps in its early days. Can't say it's definitely going to happen with this, but keep an eye out for it when it hits the exchanges to see if it drop below ICO price. I believe there was a bonus for pre-ICO investors so if there are weak hands in that group expect to see the price drop. IFF there are weak hands.

As for Ethereum Dark, just take a look at their announcement page. In a month and a half this thread has grown by 324 pages. I don't think they have released a whitepaper yet but I'm pretty sure the recent price pump was due to the expected release of the whitepaper. Works much like Ethereum, but with dark connotations. The community is enthusiastic and alive, the developers are relentless in their work ethic, they've only been listed on two (three?) exchanges so far and they have seen an increase of 153% in the last week. Not to mention that tokens are distributed through airdrop AND it's PoS. Many, including myself, see this achieving 5$ by the end of the year and 10$ within six months. You can expect that to be even higher should there be more fruitful developments than we are expecting over the next six months. Maybe when Ethereum goes to full PoS we'll see a migration of people from there (ETH) to here (ETHD) which should also increase the S+D. Did I mention a total supply of 4.2m tokens? No? Well I just did there. Your welcome.

My opinion is not intended to be financial advice. Is it my opinion. I have stakes in ETHD, very small, amounting to jist over 100€, so I'm not expecting to get rich by making you all by this coin. I do not, but I will have, stakes in RPX, although I do have stakes in NEO and a strong sentiment towards it, so my opinion IS DEFINITELY BIASED, like everyone else's, so let's not tell eachother the grass is green and the sky is blue because we all know already.
Activity: 646
Merit: 252
PNNV.COM Live bitcoin price monitor
I think that in October one of the best investments is buying an Everex token (EVX). It's a team from Singapore with big plans for the future. Soon this coin will be released on the exchange and I'm sure that I can make good money on it. The project collected more than 26 million dollars. More about the project and their plans you can find on  website everex.io

I cannot see at least a one-liner description of the project you are promoting. I might find a little time to check it out in their website considering that the project was able to raise a big amount in their ICO. Atlant is still  ongoing though. You might want to consider a project that is as huge as Atlant and invest some.
Activity: 392
Merit: 263
Yay another shill thread where people drop the names of their bags without giving a reason why they invested in the coin. Cheesy. Yay
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
Wanchain, redpulse, powerledger, Cobinhood?. Any comments?
Activity: 649
Merit: 257
Bankex
airswap
request network
wanchain (on market in 3 months)
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
"Akche, Türkiye'nin Dijital Parası"
Activity: 714
Merit: 118
I think that in October one of the best investments is buying an Everex token (EVX). It's a team from Singapore with big plans for the future. Soon this coin will be released on the exchange and I'm sure that I can make good money on it. The project collected more than 26 million dollars. More about the project and their plans you can find on  website everex.io
Pages:
Jump to: