Pages:
Author

Topic: The best investment you ever made? - page 16. (Read 7934 times)

Activity: 1330
Merit: 569
May 23, 2017, 11:30:38 PM
With btc income I collect with less than 1 btc, In your opinion how to manage my income with such a result by way of investing.
What's the best investment you've ever made?

The best investment for anyone having quite an amount of bitcoin is just to keep it that way. Although, that comes with its own risk but still bearable compared to putting it in an external site which can at any point in time fold up. In addition to that, majority of the investment sites are just imagination of one geek creating something to create wealth for himself as a result of making other fall prey of such.
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
May 23, 2017, 11:23:30 PM
Trading is the answer for your deals,trading will give you a pretty decent profit and good storage of bitcoins too all you need to do is just to monitor whatever you will be trading with
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001
= jasad =
May 23, 2017, 11:14:42 PM
With btc income I collect with less than 1 btc, In your opinion how to manage my income with such a result by way of investing.

The best investment what I made was a buy of 100 BTC in November 2011...  I heard first at that time the sentence: "btc is dead". Later: ~500x ROI.
The second was the IOTA ICO with more as 40x ROI.
The third - but I hope it will be the first best investment in my life later - is HEAT in this year. Just see my node in work: http://heatnodes.org/?page_id=136&ac=14593096727670916774
This sounds amazing you dare to buy 100 btc at btc prices are decreasing in 2011.
This shows your very strong belief in the btc value for the coming year could be peaking to a higher price.
But with the decision you made at that time indeed paid off now the price of btc has increased, It's unimaginable that the money you make at this time must be so much in the can.
That is very unusual.
crazy , he is a big player with tons of bitcoin as capital right now ,
i only managed to bought dogecoin back in early 2017 from 18, 19, 20 and 30 satoshi as investment ,
worth around 0.3 bitcoin in total and yesterday just exchanged it to bitcoin become worth x8 ,
never earned that much before , but after see his stats i feel i am nothing damn  Shocked.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
May 23, 2017, 10:56:34 PM
Bitcoin it self is a good investment but if you want to earn more you can also do trading. You just need to research and learn about the certain coin you want to invest to make sure that it's worth every penny you will put in that coin. As for me I am holding Nem and Ripple.
legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 1338
May 23, 2017, 09:51:45 PM
If you are earning in bitcoin then you are already earning in the best currency you could possibly earn, in my opinion a conservative approach of just holding bitcoins seems to be the most effective at the moment since bitcoin seems like a train gaining in speed, but if you really want to diversify yourself then you could choose some other altcoins like ETH or ripple and try to earn even more with the movements of the market.
Activity: 840
www.guestcrew.com
May 23, 2017, 11:14:04 AM
My best investment was buying great amount of ICN token at $0.15, and I am still holding them although it is over $1 now. I had other successful investments but ICN was the greatest one regarding the amount that I bought, as well as the most profitable one.
That's because bitcoin price pumping up to $2200 now so it exploded to that range. Yes, ICN was a great project and it keeps getting better and better everyday so it worth to invest and make sure to check the price.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008
May 23, 2017, 04:22:34 AM
A year ago, Invested $300 worth of Clam coin in Just-dice.com (around 400 Clam). Now I have around 500 Clam and Clam coin price is 5.93
Talking about investing in altcoin I've also had great success a few years back. I bought a HYPER coin at a price of about 5k satoshi and kept it for a few weeks. And what happened hyper prices exploded up to 25k satoshi and I made a big profit

Activity: 756
Merit: 251
Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit
May 23, 2017, 04:06:05 AM
I think ripple (xrp) is one of my best investment in term of the profit and the time it took to gain that profit. I bought ripple when there's a dump to 2400 satoshi each, then suddenly next week it increase until 17000 satoshi each, that's more than 7x in less than 1 week.
Activity: 206
Merit: 100
May 23, 2017, 03:30:50 AM
The best investment that I have ever made is definitely Bitcoin. I bought when it was around 600 dollars and look where it is now. Really happy in my choice to invest.
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
May 23, 2017, 03:24:11 AM
Uhhh, i'm new to bitcoin (less than 3 month) and a few week ago i decided to buy about BTC0,5 bitcoin, and i use that to buy golem, now the price of golem increases so much that i've gain quite a profit. i think that's the best investment i've ever made as i didn't invest that much before.
Activity: 319
May 23, 2017, 02:37:38 AM
The best investment till date for me is when i invested in ETH when the coin was in its initial stage and when the coins surpassed $10 i did make a good profit but then i never expected these sort of rallies when i sold the coin and i was a bit busy with my real life and did not bother to come online for a while and i am really surprised to see all the alt coins having a good rally.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1000
May 23, 2017, 02:27:54 AM
i have been buy bitcoin when the price reach $1000 and Holding it for a few weeks because i believe the price will increase soon and apparently i have made right decission that the price increase with pretty fast and reach $1200 so after that i decide to sell all of my bitcoin immediately and i think this is the best investment i ever made all the time
Activity: 672
May 23, 2017, 01:43:33 AM
Compared to my other investments, bitcoin has been the one that’s given me the biggest return in the shortest period of time. Bitcoin has been performing better than my stock and mutual fund investments and its only been more than a year since I started with my bitcoin investment while I have been into other kinds of investments for over five years now. I would still continue riding the bitcoin wave as long as its profitable to do so.

bitcoin is best way to put your money as investment.  Because bitcoin’s price has seen huge levels of volatility.
You can keep invest in bitcoin because i am sure that bitcoin will always profitable since it's has many user who enthusiasts of it.
Activity: 518
May 23, 2017, 01:04:34 AM
The best investment I have ever made is investing in bitcoin and other ICO as I'm gaining profit from what I have invested. It's not an easy journey for investors in invssting in crypto currency as we have experienced volitality which we don't give up and we just hold our investment and now we're very thankful for our decsion as we chosen the right decision which is to cope for ur investment.
Activity: 924
May 23, 2017, 12:53:21 AM
Still the best investment for me is bitcoin. I'm buying every way I can. I put some money on it about a month ago from my salary and I still doing as of today. Of course I don't have 1 btc yet, but that is my target end of the year. I will accumulate it by having portion my salary investment to bitcoin for long time.
my best investment i have ever made is in gambling site, if youre lucky and skilled it is easy for you to earn bitcoin instantly, you need more and more experience first, the second thing is in trading you will get such amount of money there. in gambling and in trading you need to experience more in order for you to earn, so now im earning more than i have been expecting. but both you need to take a risk in both of it.
Activity: 518
May 22, 2017, 11:33:35 PM
Compared to my other investments, bitcoin has been the one that’s given me the biggest return in the shortest period of time. Bitcoin has been performing better than my stock and mutual fund investments and its only been more than a year since I started with my bitcoin investment while I have been into other kinds of investments for over five years now. I would still continue riding the bitcoin wave as long as its profitable to do so.
Activity: 714
May 22, 2017, 11:24:02 PM
Investing in ETH and ETC at the right time was the best investment to make as it almost double my bitcoins in just a single day and after that I have never experienced such an huge profits in quick time but I am hoping tor repeat the history once again in future.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046
May 22, 2017, 10:48:25 PM
As of now the best investment that ever made that i was buy courses in udemy and apply with my self and have a skills like seo now i am applying it to a CPA networks that really works for me i am earnings with a good amount of usd but now i convert my payout into bitcoin payout so that i will receive bitcoin instead is much more good to choose bitcoins here in my country because its not too hassle..
Activity: 1204
Merit: 272
1xbit.com
May 22, 2017, 10:21:12 PM
People who are using bitcoins will surely believe that bitcoin is the best place to invest their money but there are also many places in real world which can prove to be an best investment in future so I always believe in diversifying my investment to minimize the risk of loosing money in future.
Activity: 772
Merit: 261
May 22, 2017, 05:48:38 PM
A year ago, Invested $300 worth of Clam coin in Just-dice.com (around 400 Clam). Now I have around 500 Clam and Clam coin price is 5.93
Pages:
Jump to: