Pages:
Author

Topic: The best motivation - page 2. (Read 225 times)

legendary
Activity: 854
Merit: 1009
July 15, 2023, 01:06:51 PM
   Personally I think the greatest motivation a person needs to thrive is his /her "WHY"
W=what
H=hurts
Y=you

What hurts you most could be anything so a deep meditation on your "why" will help push you a bit harder on you career endeavor.

I am struggling to make meaning of your words but I guess you are talking about being motivated by a problem or challenge. Motivation can be generated by the drive to tackle what hurts you. A problem can be a source of motivation especially when one begin to strive or devise means to over come it. Many inventions were born out of the need to tackle a problem. So I agree that when people begin to inquire "why this problem", it could serve as motivation..

On this note, as an individual which do you think is the strongest motivation,should we say it is,
- self motivation or
- a second party motivation?

Let's share your idea.

I don't really care about the source of motivation as much as it is positive. If the motivation is to contribute positively to society, the source is irrelevant. To be self-motivated is better because it is internal and requires no external force. If there is nobody or thing to motivate someone that depends on external motivators, such a person will not make progress. I prefer to be self-motivated so that I will be independent.
Activity: 966
Merit: 573
God is great
July 15, 2023, 11:07:46 AM

On this note, as an individual which do you think is the strongest motivation,should we say it is,
- self motivation or

Let's share your idea.

Self motivation is the most important,  without self motivation no matter how people try to motivate you to do something it will never work. It is only when one has self motivation then the motivation of other people can work for him or her. In life we first need to push ourselves first before other people can push us, when we are so reluctant to do things their will be no positive results. Self motivation comes first before any othe motivation can be effective in us.
Activity: 462
Merit: 145
July 15, 2023, 10:50:37 AM
- self motivation or
The best motivation is self motivation, but the strongest motivation can be from either self or from someone else.

Nothing beats the motivation you give yourself, even though it may not be the strongest in every case, it is important that everyone is able to motivate themselves by themselves. If you depend on other people to motivate you, there will be times when they will not be there and you will need motivation. And because you depend on someone else's motivation always, you will find it hard to do what needs to be done sometimes. When you can self motivate yourself everytime, you will be able to say to yourself everyday the things you need to hear and will always have the motivation that is needed to do what needs to be done.

Activity: 308
Merit: 340
Jolly? I think I've heard that name before. hmm
July 15, 2023, 09:05:39 AM

- self motivation or

Let's share your idea.

It depends on your type. Are you an introvert or extrovert. You are the person who best knows how to motivate yourself.

What I know is only one. Read a lot, read more, your curiosity will grow, and that's where we finally found our goal. and goals are the strongest motivations I know
Activity: 854
Merit: 539
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
July 15, 2023, 08:07:19 AM
- self motivation or

The two can be a good thing to always accept and take into consideration but one thing we must always be careful about is not to let pride gone over us when trying to appear on a self motivated level or stage, there are times we will also want to be motivated through what people see or commend about us, this will help us to know how far we have performed and where we needed to add more additional efforts to our life, also in other words, we will have to be self motivated because not everyone we can get motivated from people around us the way we want or expect.
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
July 15, 2023, 07:06:32 AM
   In life we all Dream  and aspire to be great but lack the right motivation. Anything or anyone can be a motivation to somebody's dream, we often hear some individuals say that they are self motivated while on the other hand some would say my dad, my mom, sister, uncle etc. is the motivation behind my success.
   Personally I think the greatest motivation a person needs to thrive is his /her "WHY"
W=what
H=hurts
Y=you

What hurts you most could be anything so a deep meditation on your "why" will help push you a bit harder on you career endeavor.

- self motivation or

Let's share your idea.

Pages:
Jump to: