Pages:
Author

Topic: The best platform in the crypto industry? ERC20 or Other? - page 3. (Read 727 times)

Activity: 57
Merit: 2
With many metrics, it's clear that Ethereum is one of the best blockchain projects on the market. However, there are many concerns throughout the industry about the problem of the Ethereum scale. As the number of applications on the network continues to grow, the network has been hit by slow transaction times and higher transaction costs, which has even led to the impending death proclamation of smart contract platforms.
While Ethereum focuses on fixing scale problems, and I think there are several platforms that bet on both of them taking their place as the number one smart contract platform.

Is the ethereum platform always the best in the crypto industry market? and how confident are you about this? give the reason.
Blockchain is still a new thing so it still growing and we don't know where it is really heading to. But one thing I'm very sure is that people will continue to develop things that are much better than Blockchain. Each one has its flaws and there will be people that will decide to be out just to develop a platform that will be to tackle that particular problem and nothing else. So believe me it doesn't just end here, many of them will continue to roll out every day by day.. For now we have the ones we have and they can only be considered the best till we see the new ones that are able to compete face to face with them.
Activity: 1820
Merit: 107
For me Ethereum base tokens or ERC20 still comprise the majority of tradable tokens in the cryptocurrency market space til today. But i think it will be slowly change since the crypto-space has experience a unsual competition to date more and more blockchain base platforms has made smart contracts a common function, unlike before it was monopolized only by Ethereum Blockchain.
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
Now this time we see many of platform at this crypto industry. I like ERC20 and BTC platform at this crypto industry. Best wishes for ERC20 platform.
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047
With many metrics, it's clear that Ethereum is one of the best blockchain projects on the market. However, there are many concerns throughout the industry about the problem of the Ethereum scale. As the number of applications on the network continues to grow, the network has been hit by slow transaction times and higher transaction costs, which has even led to the impending death proclamation of smart contract platforms.
While Ethereum focuses on fixing scale problems, and I think there are several platforms that bet on both of them taking their place as the number one smart contract platform.

Is the ethereum platform always the best in the crypto industry market? and how confident are you about this? give the reason.

For developers yes it is the best platform, but for bounty hunters, we cannot say that there are a lot of developers that are abusing one of ERC20 platform and that is the ability or one of its feature that you can lock and unlock a token they've created, two of the tokens that lock their token indefinitely are Liker and Dexage, this cause a serious concern among bounty hunters.
Activity: 560
Merit: 28
SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!
I think ETH will still remain the best choice for new projects because its easier to use but I personally prefer tron block chain ,bnb on the other hand will attract many new projects now because of how good the exchange is
Activity: 690
Merit: 12
There are consequences for every action
For me etherum blockchain is the best blockchain platform in the crypto currency
The etherum blockchain is quick easy and fast to set up and also, accommodates a lot of tokens in its blockchain (erc-20)
copper member
Activity: 1106
Merit: 0
I think ERC20 is the best platform in the crypto industry. ERC20 platform is the most successful and common platform in this industry. So I believe ERC20 is best.
Activity: 854
Merit: 102
MoonDeFi
There are problems in any network, but this is not the most important thing. I personally think that the tokens of the erc-20 standard are more common due to the fact that they are based on the Ethereum network and it is very convenient for any kind of tokens.
Activity: 442

At the present time, the ERC20 platform of Ethereum is still considered the best and most successful foundation. There are many successful projects based on this platform, it will take a lot of time until other platforms can catch up to ERC20.
Merit: 100
SportsIcon - Connect With Your Sports Heroes
ERC20 is currently the best platform in cyptocurrency, we can see a lot of projects that use this Ethereum platform. For others I think Binance platform will be a competitor for ERC20.
Activity: 527
Merit: 113
I like EOS platform, but I think that for the massive adoption, EOS is not good. It is extremely difficult to create wallet and also it is paid! Imagine that you tell about EOS someone and then explain him that he has to pay at first to use the blockchain, when Bitcoin and others are totally free (okay some transaction fees are everywhere) Cheesy.

I think mass adoption, EOS can compete. Agreed, I like EOS platform capability and their dapps. One of the best thing is EOS have a lots of application and eth has been overtale by these activities. But Im a solid fan of eth, but eos is my new life and theit platform is good and I really like even the other projects on their platform. I think EOS can soon reach eth level in the near future or even surpass them.
copper member
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
Not sure of any other platform will be able to take it out from etherium, this has birthed a whole lot and it will be difficult for any platform to meet up with its record, just like bitcoin is the king of Cryptocurrency, etherium is the king of altcoins and it takes the lead of whatever is developed around altcoins. I do not think Binance will ever take the centre stage in the smart contract development. Etherium has gone far and provided a lot dynamics in this, so may apps both online and offline for storing and accessing etherium coins, a lot of plugins. Etherium has it please.
Activity: 644
Merit: 257
Worldwide Payments Accepted in Seconds!
You cannot compare all aspect with eth amongst any other cause the concept of other project is quite different. Not all festures of eth can dominate other projects and that is a reality. Eth for me can beat thousands of shitcoin and other competitior but it is not good to say that they behind with other projects cause eth has been the most amazing tokenized platform for everyone I guess.
copper member
Activity: 308
I do not know how far the Binance chain intend to go and how they will integrate this with other exchanges as soon as possible, but so far the ERC20 has been the most successful and have birthed a lot of successful projects which a lot have gone launching theirs. If I were to use any platform, it would still be etherium or possibly Binance because of the influence they have in crypto market
Activity: 394
Ethereum blockchain and smart-contracts are currently so slow, that´s  why we see many successful smart contracts platformbecause they offer speed at first. But do not forget about the security and decentralization!

yes the slow erc20 blockchain network is caused because every second there are many users who make transactions with the ethereum platform. but if ethereum can improve this tissue it is likely that ethereum will still be liked by many people.
Activity: 1360
Merit: 506
I like EOS platform, but I think that for the massive adoption, EOS is not good. It is extremely difficult to create wallet and also it is paid! Imagine that you tell about EOS someone and then explain him that he has to pay at first to use the blockchain, when Bitcoin and others are totally free (okay some transaction fees are everywhere) Cheesy.
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
Ethereum blockchain and smart-contracts are currently so slow, that´s  why we see many successful smart contracts platformbecause they offer speed at first. But do not forget about the security and decentralization!
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
so far the ethereum platform has developed well, many new tokens have been generated from this platform. the ico project has become a scope with paltfrom ethereum. so I think platfrom ethereum can be said to be the best platform at the moment.
Until now I personally still use the Ethereum ERC20 platform, because we know, that some users still use the Ethereum Platform in conducting all trade transactions. and if the problem is lacking in service, I'm sure it will be fixed soon.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 504
Ethereum has created by using simple codes that makes even a beginner can understand about that and this already created by various codes. i can say that was the best platform till this time.
ERC20 still remain the best tokenization asset at this moment. You can see that so many platforms even IEOs are still using it.
Pages:
Jump to: