Pages:
Author

Topic: The Best Time to Become a Trader - page 12. (Read 28863 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 250
July 31, 2017, 03:56:12 AM
There is no specific time to become a trader because trading is a constant learning, every trade you make you learn something from it. You can start right a away but do not expect much at first since all trader started from scratch so its expected that you are still experimenting just keep on trading and of course study everything about trading you will eventually be a good trader. Always remember that Practice Makes Perfect.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
July 31, 2017, 03:50:41 AM
You could become a trader at any time in your life.What is needed is a risk bearing attitude since crypto market is highly volatile and so highly risky.You should start your trading with only  small amount so that even if you get loss,you could overcome it quickly.Now,almost all altcoins prices are low.so even you could invest now in some altcoins and start trading as bitcoin price is expected to rise high after august 1 and all other altcoin prices are also expected to follow it.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 528
July 30, 2017, 05:56:50 PM
Now is the one of the best time for trading but trading is really risky and so can be profitable, if you do your best in the market now, you can reap a big profit.
Yes, you are right, it is the best time to start trading, It seem little bit risky but as the time passed the value of bitcoin keep increasing and a time will come when people just need to buy bitcoins and sell at their dream price. That is what we all wanted and hope it will start now.
Activity: 630
July 29, 2017, 02:54:47 AM
For me the best time is the month of august. The month which is the best time to buy stocks and sell it on the month of June. Haha. June is the month were stocks go up
I guess you have got confused few basics mate. The best month in my opinion to get into trading is July. In July, the prices are dumping and it is expected that they will be quite low before the Segwit.
To start trading with low investments, it is golden chance. The end of August will be best time most probably to sell bitcoins because prices are expected to be really high then. Selling at that time can make you rich within short time.
Right now, a golden time is passing. You just need to collect seed money to buy some alt coins as the market is extremely low. In my opinion, after the Segwit a sure profit. Patiently wait for the boom.

This is truly the golden era for the traders since if you imagine the things happening around the price of bitcoins and ethereum are making some good moves since if you exchange your successfull traded coins with this coins you can get huge value from it and also price of ETH seems go fall for now and might people gonna earn with it if this coin regain back its natural form and the hackers of eth will finish to dump their bad balance.
Activity: 910
Merit: 251
July 29, 2017, 02:33:55 AM
I'm just curious, why did you asked this thing? Perhaps, your a pro traders, isn't right? Grin
But still I will answer your question, to become a trader as long as you know the basic standard in doing trade, you can start trade anytime you want. Just important is you have enough capital to buy any of the coin which you think is legit and profitable. That's it mate!
Activity: 616
July 29, 2017, 12:56:40 AM
You can start anytime if you have money that you can invest for BTC.
Activity: 476
July 29, 2017, 12:40:29 AM
For me the best time is the month of august. The month which is the best time to buy stocks and sell it on the month of June. Haha. June is the month were stocks go up
I guess you have got confused few basics mate. The best month in my opinion to get into trading is July. In July, the prices are dumping and it is expected that they will be quite low before the Segwit.
To start trading with low investments, it is golden chance. The end of August will be best time most probably to sell bitcoins because prices are expected to be really high then. Selling at that time can make you rich within short time.
Right now, a golden time is passing. You just need to collect seed money to buy some alt coins as the market is extremely low. In my opinion, after the Segwit a sure profit. Patiently wait for the boom.
Activity: 616
July 29, 2017, 12:26:24 AM
When BTC is in a low price then they increase they're price instant Profit
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029
July 20, 2017, 07:01:47 PM
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
July 20, 2017, 06:43:18 PM
I think everyone can be a trader. You just need to invest in the stock market that you trust. Certainly a trader is not an easy thing to do. Indeed many successful traders and some of them are bankrupt due to play trading. Becoming a trader requires careful preparation. In order to avoid losses for the trader itself. For those of you who want to be a trader you should think first step before you become a trader .. maybe the following things you need to consider
1. capital .. you should memounyai capital investment instead of money you use every day.
2. learn ilmi trading first .. techniques, analysis and trading strategy that suits you.
3. Prepare your mental when entering the stock market
Activity: 203
Merit: 100
July 20, 2017, 06:11:34 PM
i do not think that there is any specific time for becoming a good trader in fact you can become a good trader at any time. you just need to study the market and to get good experience which is too much important for becoming a good trader.

There is no specific time but there are bad and good times for start trading. For example, it's not a good time to start trading at the moment. The market is so mixed up.
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 1165
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
July 20, 2017, 05:14:49 PM
knowledge is the most important thing as you have mentioned the crypto trading don't requires a huge capital but it's requirement is a bit different, beside having capital to invest knowledge of market is must.
I will suggest to not directly jump in to trading but firstly go through a testing round.
Note the currencies value and work on the forecast roughly and then make a comparative statement of the actual prices, market cap and of your predictions. When you are confirmed with this practice that your predictions are accurate or close to the real time then it's the time for you to trade.
Many people have wrong concept of crypto market that it just needs a good luck and a capital which is totally wrong. Just like other markets, it requires a sound knowledge of statistics, mathematics etc. The deep analysis of graphs and operation of important software should also be practiced by newcomer. It’s great to do trading on demo accounts to learn how to predict and cope with fluctuations.
Yes, anyone can be a trader at any time but becoming a good time is only viable if ready to hard work. Without that measuring for good or bad trader will be meaningless.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024
July 20, 2017, 05:08:58 PM
knowledge is the most important thing as you have mentioned the crypto trading don't requires a huge capital but it's requirement is a bit different, beside having capital to invest knowledge of market is must.
I will suggest to not directly jump in to trading but firstly go through a testing round.
Note the currencies value and work on the forecast roughly and then make a comparative statement of the actual prices, market cap and of your predictions. When you are confirmed with this practice that your predictions are accurate or close to the real time then it's the time for you to trade.
Many people have wrong concept of crypto market that it just needs a good luck and a capital which is totally wrong. Just like other markets, it requires a sound knowledge of statistics, mathematics etc. The deep analysis of graphs and operation of important software should also be practiced by newcomer. It’s great to do trading on demo accounts to learn how to predict and cope with fluctuations.
Activity: 462
July 20, 2017, 10:56:23 AM
i do not think that there is any specific time for becoming a good trader in fact you can become a good trader at any time. you just need to study the market and to get good experience which is too much important for becoming a good trader.
Activity: 532
July 20, 2017, 03:37:21 AM
Now is the one of the best time for trading but trading is really risky and so can be profitable, if you do your best in the market now, you can reap a big profit.
Activity: 658
July 20, 2017, 03:31:15 AM
Trading is a high risk venture and like other work of life that op has given example of to help shape our minds about trading are all risk venture. We should not deny the fact that to actually make something worthwhile you must take risk either to your finances or to your life.
Risking your life or to your life is not trading at a .You don't need to risk your life in trading it is about money , internet and alternative coins .It is not the best time if you are thinking for your life and it should be on right mindset before starting to trade.
Activity: 882
Merit: 282
July 20, 2017, 03:11:42 AM
Trading is a high risk venture and like other work of life that op has given example of to help shape our minds about trading are all risk venture. We should not deny the fact that to actually make something worthwhile you must take risk either to your finances or to your life.
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1292
Hhampuz for Campaign management
July 20, 2017, 03:03:16 AM
I believe the day you have the good knowledge about trading currency or crypto currency that is the best time to start trading. So many people who lose in trading most of them are  responsible for the lost, In other words they are co-Authors of their own misfortune. Is either they are not following there own trading strategies and money management rule. So get the knowledge first before before of when to start trading currency or crypto currency.
If you want to become a good trader you must have a lot of knowledge about the trading world. If you have a a lot of knowledge gou can use different techniques to become a good trader. You can earn big profit by having a lot of knowledge.
invest with knowledge to become more successful though experience really teach us the most but knowledge will bring us more success, trading is a big world
ahead and those who understand it properly will have a big edge to those who doesn't so much prefer to take some time and assess yourself before moving
in and place your entry.
For sure as a trader you experience a lot of failure and success along the way but what is important to you is your ultimate goal which
is to be successful and you will have to continue educating yourself because trading is a journey, a long journey.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
July 19, 2017, 07:59:05 PM
I believe the day you have the good knowledge about trading currency or crypto currency that is the best time to start trading. So many people who lose in trading most of them are  responsible for the lost, In other words they are co-Authors of their own misfortune. Is either they are not following there own trading strategies and money management rule. So get the knowledge first before before of when to start trading currency or crypto currency.
If you want to become a good trader you must have a lot of knowledge about the trading world. If you have a a lot of knowledge gou can use different techniques to become a good trader. You can earn big profit by having a lot of knowledge.
invest with knowledge to become more successful though experience really teach us the most but knowledge will bring us more success, trading is a big world
ahead and those who understand it properly will have a big edge to those who doesn't so much prefer to take some time and assess yourself before moving
in and place your entry.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 281
July 19, 2017, 07:18:16 PM
Pages:
Jump to: