Pages:
Author

Topic: The Best Time to Become a Trader - page 9. (Read 28863 times)

Activity: 742
Merit: 100
November 09, 2017, 03:50:56 PM
If anyone want to be a trader this is not a accurate time to be a trader . If you want to a trader you must have a more and more patient. If your more analysis you can learn more so first time you need to analysis market and recharge then you can get a best solution for your trade. Trading is a as link think you never teach all of about trading, it is a big market and no body told that he know all of trading.
Activity: 474
Merit: 261
GBM
November 09, 2017, 03:15:47 PM
Hi) Some guys from Ukrain are going to stert interesting project called Bank of Memory) and they have such interesting idea) if u interesting u can read something about it here bmcoin.io
Activity: 910
Merit: 550
November 09, 2017, 02:50:27 PM
Anytime you can be a good trader. As long as you have enough knowledge and information about trading and you know your responsibility behind that. Trading is good and you can gain a lot of experience by that.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
November 09, 2017, 02:30:07 PM
Thanks. I figure all this out out of this thread.. something very important in trading isn't to be as well money grubbing. I usually make my industry for profit only. Thanks to one that educate me.
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
November 08, 2017, 03:38:11 PM
The best time is when that moment comes that you decide to give your first shot at trading. It's never been easy at all, but it's our own mind that's keeping us to take the first step. Challenges may come along as we go on, but learn to surpass them, don't let your emotion overtake you. Just keep on trading and trading. Cheesy
Activity: 743
Merit: 500
November 08, 2017, 03:20:31 PM
Best time to become a trader is when you have enough knowledge to become a trader.
Dont to be instant trader that can kill you back.
being good and expert in all aspect not just here in trading are always start in you on how you gain knowledge for you to understand everything here there is no easy way i believe on that because everything need to take a time and to have patience and to conquer all the struggles while in trading.
Activity: 260
November 08, 2017, 03:01:23 PM
Are you rich now? I see the post is almost one year ago. Do you become rich after you start trading
Activity: 196
November 08, 2017, 10:14:14 AM
Best time to become a trader is when you have enough knowledge to become a trader.
Dont to be instant trader that can kill you back.
Activity: 336
Merit: 121
November 08, 2017, 08:53:30 AM
I'm just beginning on my buying and selling journey, doing a course on financial buying and selling at the moment to understand the basics and i really enjoy it.
if you want a professional trader then i will suggest you first do some big course of business then you can start trading with small level initially and getting some practical experience then with time you can increase your business and  in last you will become a great trader.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
November 04, 2017, 11:50:27 AM
Well.. i think the best time to become a trader is right now, don't wait until you are retire from your job. Because becoming a successful trader needs time for learning strategy of trading until you get income from trading.
Sounds good suggestion have you put here. i appreciate your approach so much i wanna learn about trading but i don't know where to i learn it.
if you have any better way to take this please drop here your opinion.
There are many options for learning trading.
You are living in an era full of technology and there is nothing in this world that you cannot learn through internet. The best way to get basic knowledge about trading is to watch youtube videos.

There are numerous channels on youtube which provide you with multiple trading videos discussing all the major and minor problems faced by traders. I will personally recommend you YouTube.
- Youtube is a good place for us to learn about trading, it has a lot of knowledge to help us deal with many different situations in trading, however, I want to emphasize that all these things are the theories and experiences of other traders, understand it is a problem but want to bring it into reality is another matter
- So we should start with a small amount of capital, and look for a professional trader to learn and suggest they help us, that will help us to combine theory and reality, and avoid mistakes should not have. The best time to become a trader, I think that's when we're ready, we've got enough knowledge necessary and a good teacher
Activity: 196
November 04, 2017, 11:11:36 AM
according to my opinion it is the best time to start trading of buying bitcoin because the rate of bitcoin is still very low and the rate is increasing very quickly so if you bought enough bitcoin now and hold them for some time then in future you can earn enough profit by selling them.
It's not best time to start trading for everyone Smiley). In my opinion the best time to start trading is the time you have enough experiences and skills about trading moreover big capital is necessary to start trading Smiley. It's not always depend on the price of cryptocurrency, you can start when the price of cryptocurrency high or low but you need to have enough capital and experience if you don't want to lose all your money Smiley
Activity: 896
Merit: 514
November 04, 2017, 11:03:01 AM
Well.. i think the best time to become a trader is right now, don't wait until you are retire from your job. Because becoming a successful trader needs time for learning strategy of trading until you get income from trading.
Sounds good suggestion have you put here. i appreciate your approach so much i wanna learn about trading but i don't know where to i learn it.
There are many options for learning trading.
You are living in an era full of technology and there is nothing in this world that you cannot learn through internet. The best way to get basic knowledge about trading is to watch youtube videos.

There are numerous channels on youtube which provide you with multiple trading videos discussing all the major and minor problems faced by traders. I will personally recommend you YouTube.
Activity: 602
Merit: 252
November 02, 2017, 05:25:22 AM
according to my opinion it is the best time to start trading of buying bitcoin because the rate of bitcoin is still very low and the rate is increasing very quickly so if you bought enough bitcoin now and hold them for some time then in future you can earn enough profit by selling them.
Yes, as the user stated it is the right time to get into trading. At present to make large scale profiting good backing of fiat is a must without which can't make big profits. Each coin gives at least a $50 difference at certain time interval, so more you hold more will be the profit.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
November 02, 2017, 05:09:27 AM
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
I am a fan of Deeponion
November 02, 2017, 03:41:25 AM
Arm yourself with a good background and knowledge of trading. Then that would be a good time to become a trader, Its hard to go into war if you dont know how and when to use your guns. RESEARCH is key.
If you are going to trade like fighting in the wars, you need teammates or leader which have experience and can lead you to the victory. So IMO teammates are the key.
Activity: 406
November 02, 2017, 03:22:31 AM
Activity: 540
November 02, 2017, 03:03:58 AM
“Soon, though, I became aware that there was an even bigger game available to players like me. It was, in fact, the biggest game in town -- the international financial markets. So my interest shifted from playing cards to playing the markets.” - James Frazer

Someone in a West African country - a young man - had exhausted all means of getting a reliable livelihood, including hard manual labor. He resorted to commercial motorcycle riding. At least, he was able to get some money to feed his family.

One day, he’d a near fatal accident, and got confined to bed for weeks. I thought he’d never go back to commercial bike riding. I was wrong! Since he thought he’d no alternative, he went back to that job.

The young man went back to a job that nearly claimed his life because he’d no alternative; yet many quit trading because they lost negligible amount of money. People suffer ignominious defeat in other areas of their life and careers, and they don’t see any big deal in that. Nonetheless, they see a big deal in trading losses and they think there are better alternatives.

There are many people who tried to discourage me from trading when I started. These were people who were considered intelligent and successful in other fields, like religion, education, politics, etc.

For example, one respected religious man told me that he didn’t want to become a trader because he knew those who wanted to make heaven shouldn’t trade. What a totally wrong opinion about trading? That statement could discourage ignorant people from attaining their potential as traders. The man later sent me a personal email, asking me to remove him from my mailing list because he wasn’t a “businessman,” and he wasn’t interested in trading. I quickly removed him from my mailing list. He later blocked me on Facebook because he didn’t want to see some of my posts, which obviously related to trading. 

I wasn’t deterred by his actions, for I knew his actions were also lined with envy. I knew he wasn’t the one to feed me or carry my responsibilities for me. He’d his own responsibilities and he’d even be glad if someone like me offered him some cash.

Years later, the same man was surprised that I’m still a trader, with a measure of success. I even sent him some money recently. He was grateful for the gift. 

When Should You Become a Trader?
Now is the time for you to decide to become a trader. You chances of success are greater than you can imagine.

How can this be possible? I’ll reveal the secrets in my coming articles.

Most people come to trading as a last resort: When they’re completely down, when they’ve nothing to rely on and they’ve exhausted other possibilities. This is a wrong time to become a trader, since the financial pressure on you would make it impossible to trader with sane logic and rationality. 

It’s better for you to become a trader when you’ve another sources of income. When you know that some initial challenges you encounter wouldn’t endanger your wellbeing (and perhaps, that of your family).

When you’re supported by your family, your life as a trader would become easier. Joe Ross, a trading veteran, once said his wife suggested that he write down what he knew about trading so that his children could learn in the event they ever wanted to take up trading. What he wrote at that time became his first book. Joe Ross clearly had support from his family. What a blessing!

Don’t Give Up Trying to Become a Successful Trader
Several years ago, when I encountered initial challenges in trading, I was tempted to give up. However, I was lucky to come across some things that encouraged me to keep on going. I knew I’d no better alternatives than trading. Now I’m happy to be a trader. I can only look forward to a brighter future.

Trading success is sweet, liberating and enriching. There are numerous known and unknown traders all over the world, who make decent profits on monthly and annual basis. They won’t exchange this wonderful privilege for anything! By not giving up trying to become a successful trader, you’ll soon experience the joy of financial freedom that comes with trading.

Conclusion: Many a good trader has survived the point at which chicken-hearted people quit, and has been rewarded. If we also imitate such determined traders, we’d survive whatever the hurdles we come across and we’ll enjoy rewards greater than what people think we can enjoy.

This article is ended with the quote below:

“Roald Amundsen says: Adventure is merely bad planning. I have talked about Amundsen before and focused in particular about how his success as an explorer was a function of his obsessive planning. What strikes me about people who are successful in very difficult fields is that they all share similar traits, attributes or philosophies.  Much the same could be said about traders and trading/. If you are find trading an adventure or it is exciting/stressful then you are most likely doing it incorrectly.” – Chris Tate (Source: Tradinggame.com.au)

I think the best time to become a trader is today. There are now mamy coins in the cryptocurrency that are really profitable. Most of the trader today are now rich because they are using effective strategies.
Activity: 588
Merit: 251
HELENA
November 02, 2017, 01:51:30 AM
It should be now or maybe you are too late for me i had become a trader at the worst time ever but finally after waiting for a month i am now able to get profits from the coins i had purchased you should have got in 2 weeks ago now it can take time to actually get profits
You will never be late to start trading because the market is growing and anytime you can start your journey, I am saying this as journey because it is a long term activity where you have to love what you are doing to dedicate your time on it. Trading is not easy as we think, we usually hear success stories and they tell us to trade but their journey towards that success is not easy, they succeed because they work hard and continue improving their skills.

Everyone is not yet late for trading, we can trade anytime as long as we are knowledgeable and understand atleast the basic in trading for us to be able to get a profit and avoid some mistakes or losses.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
November 02, 2017, 01:39:56 AM
Arm yourself with a good background and knowledge of trading. Then that would be a good time to become a trader, Its hard to go into war if you dont know how and when to use your guns. RESEARCH is key.
Activity: 1862
Merit: 295
GOD is TRUE
September 18, 2017, 08:28:24 AM
Everyday is a best time to become a trader. Being a trader is not easy because the trading is risky but if you became a expert trading for sure you can earn a lot of money. Many trader became a successful person because they worked hard.

Many traders who do the trial and error with a lot of capital, the best time to become a trader is now because we must have an increasing experience every day, trading is not a business that we can master only in a week, it takes a complex process to analyze the fluctuations in fundamental, many things that can not be explained unless you are involved in trading itself.
Pages:
Jump to: