Pages:
Author

Topic: The Best Time to Become a Trader - page 22. (Read 28863 times)

Activity: 966
Merit: 507
December 26, 2016, 09:13:04 PM
I don't know if that beautiful text is about your personal experience, but I totally agree that persistence is an essential key to succeed in trading, even when we can't see a promissory future during our first attempts to become a trader.

I also joined to trading without experience or previous knowledge, but after two years of continuous losses, blowing more than 50 real accounts and when I was about to give up, I started to reap the first fruits of my efforts, patience and persistence, and nowadays I have been able to make a living from trading.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
December 26, 2016, 08:56:26 PM
Stick to some rules and you will do fine
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029
December 26, 2016, 05:01:06 PM
I don't think there is really a best time to become a trader, anyone and anytime can do so, if you have the capital then shoot.
If you are teenager why not if you have the guts then go. The important in trading is you have to be hands on, you should know the trend, start in small so you could know what and which coin is good at present.
I believe the teen age is not the right time to enter into trading. With respect to age restrictions of my country teenagers are not allowed neither trade nor gambling. We must need to complete 21 years to start trading.

So, basically the best time for us may come only after 21 years and more importantly only after learning the basics of secured trading.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
December 26, 2016, 05:21:55 AM
I don't think there is really a best time to become a trader, anyone and anytime can do so, if you have the capital then shoot.
If you are teenager why not if you have the guts then go. The important in trading is you have to be hands on, you should know the trend, start in small so you could know what and which coin is good at present.
I agree for that! Yeah there is no such time it is the trader. If you money or funds then go! The most important is you have first the knowledge of trading. Many people ask me how to trade so I said to them that invest a small money first to know how it works and pretty works very fine when I teach them how to trade Smiley 

What you are giving advice of trading is very good in that you can add that patience is the main key of success in trading, and do split trading in buying and selling like dont go for full bankroll in one shot buying or selling because if the price goes down then you should be in position to buy more on low rates and when the rate jump you should be in profit very soon.
That is right. Patience is one of the best requirement if you want to be a trader whether it is bitcoin or altcoin. It always up to you which field do you want to test but don't ever forget to have a lot of patience because if you don't have that kind of characteristic then you will become greedy trader and soon you will loss all your profits.

I also agree to split your capital because you can have the chance of getting back up from the loss of your earlier investment because you have savings. Also, Don't put all your capital in one coin because that is a very risky move because if the price of that coin will goes down you will end up waiting and wasting the other opportunities that given by the other coins.
Activity: 173
December 26, 2016, 02:33:12 AM
I agree for that! Yeah there is no such time it is the trader. If you money or funds then go! The most important is you have first the knowledge of trading. Many people ask me how to trade so I said to them that invest a small money first to know how it works and pretty works very fine when I teach them how to trade Smiley 

What you are giving advice of trading is very good in that you can add that patience is the main key of success in trading, and do split trading in buying and selling like dont go for full bankroll in one shot buying or selling because if the price goes down then you should be in position to buy more on low rates and when the rate jump you should be in profit very soon.
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
December 26, 2016, 01:20:46 AM
Activity: 952
Merit: 515
December 26, 2016, 12:57:09 AM
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1145
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
December 25, 2016, 07:52:54 AM
“Soon, though, I became aware that there was an even bigger game available to players like me. It was, in fact, the biggest game in town -- the international financial markets. So my interest shifted from playing cards to playing the markets.” - James Frazer

Someone in a West African country - a young man - had exhausted all means of getting a reliable livelihood, including hard manual labor. He resorted to commercial motorcycle riding. At least, he was able to get some money to feed his family.

One day, he’d a near fatal accident, and got confined to bed for weeks. I thought he’d never go back to commercial bike riding. I was wrong! Since he thought he’d no alternative, he went back to that job.

The young man went back to a job that nearly claimed his life because he’d no alternative; yet many quit trading because they lost negligible amount of money. People suffer ignominious defeat in other areas of their life and careers, and they don’t see any big deal in that. Nonetheless, they see a big deal in trading losses and they think there are better alternatives.

There are many people who tried to discourage me from trading when I started. These were people who were considered intelligent and successful in other fields, like religion, education, politics, etc.

For example, one respected religious man told me that he didn’t want to become a trader because he knew those who wanted to make heaven shouldn’t trade. What a totally wrong opinion about trading? That statement could discourage ignorant people from attaining their potential as traders. The man later sent me a personal email, asking me to remove him from my mailing list because he wasn’t a “businessman,” and he wasn’t interested in trading. I quickly removed him from my mailing list. He later blocked me on Facebook because he didn’t want to see some of my posts, which obviously related to trading. 

I wasn’t deterred by his actions, for I knew his actions were also lined with envy. I knew he wasn’t the one to feed me or carry my responsibilities for me. He’d his own responsibilities and he’d even be glad if someone like me offered him some cash.

Years later, the same man was surprised that I’m still a trader, with a measure of success. I even sent him some money recently. He was grateful for the gift. 

When Should You Become a Trader?
Now is the time for you to decide to become a trader. You chances of success are greater than you can imagine.

How can this be possible? I’ll reveal the secrets in my coming articles.

Most people come to trading as a last resort: When they’re completely down, when they’ve nothing to rely on and they’ve exhausted other possibilities. This is a wrong time to become a trader, since the financial pressure on you would make it impossible to trader with sane logic and rationality. 

It’s better for you to become a trader when you’ve another sources of income. When you know that some initial challenges you encounter wouldn’t endanger your wellbeing (and perhaps, that of your family).

When you’re supported by your family, your life as a trader would become easier. Joe Ross, a trading veteran, once said his wife suggested that he write down what he knew about trading so that his children could learn in the event they ever wanted to take up trading. What he wrote at that time became his first book. Joe Ross clearly had support from his family. What a blessing!

Don’t Give Up Trying to Become a Successful Trader
Several years ago, when I encountered initial challenges in trading, I was tempted to give up. However, I was lucky to come across some things that encouraged me to keep on going. I knew I’d no better alternatives than trading. Now I’m happy to be a trader. I can only look forward to a brighter future.

Trading success is sweet, liberating and enriching. There are numerous known and unknown traders all over the world, who make decent profits on monthly and annual basis. They won’t exchange this wonderful privilege for anything! By not giving up trying to become a successful trader, you’ll soon experience the joy of financial freedom that comes with trading.

Conclusion: Many a good trader has survived the point at which chicken-hearted people quit, and has been rewarded. If we also imitate such determined traders, we’d survive whatever the hurdles we come across and we’ll enjoy rewards greater than what people think we can enjoy.

This article is ended with the quote below:

“Roald Amundsen says: Adventure is merely bad planning. I have talked about Amundsen before and focused in particular about how his success as an explorer was a function of his obsessive planning. What strikes me about people who are successful in very difficult fields is that they all share similar traits, attributes or philosophies.  Much the same could be said about traders and trading/. If you are find trading an adventure or it is exciting/stressful then you are most likely doing it incorrectly.” – Chris Tate (Source: Tradinggame.com.au)

According to Me the Best Time For a Person to Start Trading is When He Have Enough Knowledge and Experience in Trading because If he/she Don't Have Knowledge in Trading then the Chances of Losses in Trading is Much More As Compare to the Situation When the Person having Knowledge in trading.
Yeah thats right , enough knowledge is needed in order to be successful on trading and Experience will take a part when you trade for a long time. ITs normal to lose some bitcoin when you just start to trade altcoins on exchanges.
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
December 25, 2016, 07:35:35 AM
“Soon, though, I became aware that there was an even bigger game available to players like me. It was, in fact, the biggest game in town -- the international financial markets. So my interest shifted from playing cards to playing the markets.” - James Frazer

Someone in a West African country - a young man - had exhausted all means of getting a reliable livelihood, including hard manual labor. He resorted to commercial motorcycle riding. At least, he was able to get some money to feed his family.

One day, he’d a near fatal accident, and got confined to bed for weeks. I thought he’d never go back to commercial bike riding. I was wrong! Since he thought he’d no alternative, he went back to that job.

The young man went back to a job that nearly claimed his life because he’d no alternative; yet many quit trading because they lost negligible amount of money. People suffer ignominious defeat in other areas of their life and careers, and they don’t see any big deal in that. Nonetheless, they see a big deal in trading losses and they think there are better alternatives.

There are many people who tried to discourage me from trading when I started. These were people who were considered intelligent and successful in other fields, like religion, education, politics, etc.

For example, one respected religious man told me that he didn’t want to become a trader because he knew those who wanted to make heaven shouldn’t trade. What a totally wrong opinion about trading? That statement could discourage ignorant people from attaining their potential as traders. The man later sent me a personal email, asking me to remove him from my mailing list because he wasn’t a “businessman,” and he wasn’t interested in trading. I quickly removed him from my mailing list. He later blocked me on Facebook because he didn’t want to see some of my posts, which obviously related to trading. 

I wasn’t deterred by his actions, for I knew his actions were also lined with envy. I knew he wasn’t the one to feed me or carry my responsibilities for me. He’d his own responsibilities and he’d even be glad if someone like me offered him some cash.

Years later, the same man was surprised that I’m still a trader, with a measure of success. I even sent him some money recently. He was grateful for the gift. 

When Should You Become a Trader?
Now is the time for you to decide to become a trader. You chances of success are greater than you can imagine.

How can this be possible? I’ll reveal the secrets in my coming articles.

Most people come to trading as a last resort: When they’re completely down, when they’ve nothing to rely on and they’ve exhausted other possibilities. This is a wrong time to become a trader, since the financial pressure on you would make it impossible to trader with sane logic and rationality. 

It’s better for you to become a trader when you’ve another sources of income. When you know that some initial challenges you encounter wouldn’t endanger your wellbeing (and perhaps, that of your family).

When you’re supported by your family, your life as a trader would become easier. Joe Ross, a trading veteran, once said his wife suggested that he write down what he knew about trading so that his children could learn in the event they ever wanted to take up trading. What he wrote at that time became his first book. Joe Ross clearly had support from his family. What a blessing!

Don’t Give Up Trying to Become a Successful Trader
Several years ago, when I encountered initial challenges in trading, I was tempted to give up. However, I was lucky to come across some things that encouraged me to keep on going. I knew I’d no better alternatives than trading. Now I’m happy to be a trader. I can only look forward to a brighter future.

Trading success is sweet, liberating and enriching. There are numerous known and unknown traders all over the world, who make decent profits on monthly and annual basis. They won’t exchange this wonderful privilege for anything! By not giving up trying to become a successful trader, you’ll soon experience the joy of financial freedom that comes with trading.

Conclusion: Many a good trader has survived the point at which chicken-hearted people quit, and has been rewarded. If we also imitate such determined traders, we’d survive whatever the hurdles we come across and we’ll enjoy rewards greater than what people think we can enjoy.

This article is ended with the quote below:

“Roald Amundsen says: Adventure is merely bad planning. I have talked about Amundsen before and focused in particular about how his success as an explorer was a function of his obsessive planning. What strikes me about people who are successful in very difficult fields is that they all share similar traits, attributes or philosophies.  Much the same could be said about traders and trading/. If you are find trading an adventure or it is exciting/stressful then you are most likely doing it incorrectly.” – Chris Tate (Source: Tradinggame.com.au)

According to Me the Best Time For a Person to Start Trading is When He Have Enough Knowledge and Experience in Trading because If he/she Don't Have Knowledge in Trading then the Chances of Losses in Trading is Much More As Compare to the Situation When the Person having Knowledge in trading.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
December 25, 2016, 06:31:11 AM
Anytime can be the best time to become a trader because trading doesn't need a specific time to jump on because it is always up to you when do you want to adopt that kind of field. If you are truly willing to become a trader then you can start later,tomorrow or next week or next month or even next year because you are the one who are in control of your time. Just a few tips, If you are a newbie on trading then start a small capital and also read some topics here on our forum to gain some ideas on trading and don't forget to apply it to your self and don't forget to have a lot of patience Roll Eyes.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
December 24, 2016, 03:41:26 PM
I don't understand with polo, why nxc added to polo? And the price is never goin up..
Activity: 2786
Merit: 902
yesssir! 🫡
December 24, 2016, 02:47:28 PM
The best time to become a trader is you should do it as early as possible. But be sure that you know the basic

stuffs and precautions to help you adapt yourself in it. It is not necessary to read a bunch of books or articles but

you can certainly get knowledge on it. I can say that it will help you but in trading practical knowledge or your

experience is the one that really counts.
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 1165
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
December 24, 2016, 09:04:21 AM
The best time is if you have the capital investment, you know the basic, the do's / don't and that's all about it. You're on your way of becoming well seasoned trader.
depend on the type of trade the op is talking about. Buy a particular coin such as bitcoin, you we need to study price action. You should always buy at a lowest price possible and sell at a highest price possible.
But platform based a steady must be less than 20% of our skill development for a better trading and the remaining 80% must the same across any type of trading.

To trade bitcoin we must have some in-depth knowledge about its price swing patterns. But that alone will not get you the best time to trade, a strong skill on price predicting capability must decide the best time to be trader.
Activity: 924
Merit: 260
December 24, 2016, 04:42:05 AM
The best time is if you have the capital investment, you know the basic, the do's / don't and that's all about it. You're on your way of becoming well seasoned trader.
depend on the type of trade the op is talking about. Buy a particular coin such as bitcoin, you we need to study price action. You should always buy at a lowest price possible and sell at a highest price possible.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
BULL RUN until 2030
November 27, 2016, 07:40:09 AM
As far as I know even new are a newbie or not you/we can be a trader anytime we want actually, but of course we the other's opinion to get some tips of idea in trading exchange exchange platform so that we may not easily get a victim by the coin scammer.
That's why trading has no restriction as it's not a job where only qualified are allowed to work, in trading it's pretty simple as the requirement is only to have money to start trading, you can start then but it's good to be ready when you start so your chance of being successful is good.
Activity: 1092
November 27, 2016, 05:09:05 AM
As far as I know even new are a newbie or not you/we can be a trader anytime we want actually, but of course we the other's opinion to get some tips of idea in trading exchange exchange platform so that we may not easily get a victim by the coin scammer.
Activity: 224
November 26, 2016, 07:16:32 PM
The best time to become a trader is when the individual has a broad knowledge of the market, knowing the fundamentals of it, and at the same time having focus to be aware of the main events occurring in the market. This is something that requires effort... I believe that the best trades needed years of preparation and experience to achieve exceptional results.

Yes indeed. Before starting to trade you need to have a background research all about trading. It is very tricky and if you don't know how it works, it will make your money gradually decrease due to wrong decisions. So, it is best to trade if you are fully knowned about the movement of the price of a certain coin and you have the proper techniques and discipline that a pro trader has.
Activity: 560
November 26, 2016, 05:45:43 PM
The best time to become a trader is when the individual has a broad knowledge of the market, knowing the fundamentals of it, and at the same time having focus to be aware of the main events occurring in the market. This is something that requires effort... I believe that the best trades needed years of preparation and experience to achieve exceptional results.
Activity: 588
November 20, 2016, 03:09:03 PM
First you should know the strategies of trading.Then you should begin trading by investing small amounts to gain experience. When you gain experience and confidence, then you can start trading with bigger amounts.
But learning strategies might take long time and many people do not prefer to wait for testing their skill in trading.
the basic logic about trading, Sell in low and buy in high. It mightn't have taken a long time for did it. the keys are in the basic.
I think everyone must have understood about this. and how long? It's short in my mind.

yes that is a fact that if you have sound knowledge about the particular item in which you are going to do trading and if you have some good previous experience of trading and good skill of trading then it is good time for you for trading.
Activity: 742
November 16, 2016, 09:09:13 AM
First you should know the strategies of trading.Then you should begin trading by investing small amounts to gain experience. When you gain experience and confidence, then you can start trading with bigger amounts.
Start investing small amounts, when you're gaining experience, it's something that can help prevent major losses. But the important thing is to always be up to date with the market changes, trying to identify the events that can have a significant impact on the price of Bitcoin.

Many time, I read that kind of threads and also many members replied a same answer also including me.
But you both are right, always use a small amount especially in that field, where you can see a high risk and no experience about it. I think always use small amount even you are experienced man, because too much risk is here in trading, and if you miss a one chance to making money in trading, than its mean you get lose and wait again the chance come when your coins get a high price. 
The amount you use is based on your capacity, if you have tried enough and you are convince that you can make good prediction or your a good trader then I guess it's just right to invest a decent amount of money in trading so you will also get a substantial amount of profit.

You are right. But what if when he try for small amount he just got lucky on prediction and on second try with high amount bad luck hits him. I think it is better to know first what will gonna be the result and user must accept no matter what the result. In that case he is ready to trade huge amount
Pages:
Jump to: