Pages:
Author

Topic: The Best Time to Become a Trader - page 5. (Read 28863 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 10
December 05, 2017, 11:29:08 PM
Personally, I believe that there is no best time for everything. Every experience is a moment-to-moment opportunity for us to learn and contribute. Trading is a learning process. Thus, one may either have a positive/negative journey. It's not always a smooth-sailing voyage. But the more you engage, the more opportunities to learn. So, what are we waiting for? Let us all start now! Engage. Learn. Earn.  Smiley
Activity: 361
Merit: 106
December 05, 2017, 11:23:57 PM
Well.. i think the best time to become a trader is right now, don't wait until you are retire from your job. Because becoming a successful trader needs time for learning strategy of trading until you get income from trading.

I think yes. Dont wait till wet because the rain then you use umbrella.
So prepare umbrella before rain is better than.

Yeah now is the best time to become a trader, even though you have Job but still you have free time to learn about trading ,even our job was not stable anytime we can go out of there so before you do that make sure that you have knowledge about others can give us income like a trading.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
December 05, 2017, 10:01:26 PM
Well.. i think the best time to become a trader is right now, don't wait until you are retire from your job. Because becoming a successful trader needs time for learning strategy of trading until you get income from trading.

I think yes. Dont wait till wet because the rain then you use umbrella.
So prepare umbrella before rain is better than.
Activity: 2926
Merit: 636
December 05, 2017, 09:57:30 PM
Whenever you want, you can join in Cryptocurrency. However, before trading, you must equip your knowledge, laws and skill.

If they mean the date, it was probably 2016 to start in trading. If they mean specific periods, the fluctuation times are the best time to become a trader. The prices moves fast and making money is easy there.
I'd been in trading about this year only, been reading reviews and get some ideas here in forum, it's easy to trade when you already have knowledge on know atleast something, buying the tol 10 crhpto when they're in dip will be a good way too. You'll enjoy trading once you earn.
That's right, because of the price volatility you can expect a pump and dump at any time, so always prepare your money to buy at dip as for sure when the coin is legitimate, it will back up again and recover. I guess doing that all the time will bring good amount of money to us, but we need to be always alert with the price movement, that's the effort we have to sacrifice to make profit.
legendary
Activity: 1147
Merit: 1007
December 05, 2017, 08:40:10 PM
Whenever you want, you can join in Cryptocurrency. However, before trading, you must equip your knowledge, laws and skill.

If they mean the date, it was probably 2016 to start in trading. If they mean specific periods, the fluctuation times are the best time to become a trader. The prices moves fast and making money is easy there.
I'd been in trading about this year only, been reading reviews and get some ideas here in forum, it's easy to trade when you already have knowledge on know atleast something, buying the tol 10 crhpto when they're in dip will be a good way too. You'll enjoy trading once you earn.
Activity: 116
December 03, 2017, 09:29:16 AM

Activity: 812
Merit: 250
December 03, 2017, 09:25:06 AM
The best time to become a trader is if you are ready to also take the risk of your decision of becoming one. In each decision a person can take, risk will be involved. Facing and embracing the risk must be first considered. Then if you have the enough bitcoin or capital to invest/trade then go for it. Make sure before even starting the trade, you have researched well too and know the important things to keep in mind. Eventually, you will also learn the best practices of it as you take time on learning everything while trading.

What do you mean by that ? What do you mean by "the best time to become a trader" ? I think there is no best time to become a trader. The best time to become a trader is when you already have the capital to do trading. If you do not have the capital and the courage to do trading, then it means not the best time or not the time for you to become a trader. I guess, if you want to be a trader, a miner, a worker, and so on, you should start learning and looking for experience. Now you know that everything takes time and process, so the best time to be something is when you have enough knowledge and experience.
as long as you are willing to be trained and experienced the worst i think that is actually the time you've become a trader, there's no such time to become a trader, only a willing heart and a wise person are qualified, you need that because in trading if  your patience is good then i think you're in.
Activity: 182
Merit: 16
bitcoin is love
December 03, 2017, 08:14:19 AM
the best time was in 2009 when bitcoin just published but another good time is now , tomorow is late , as times goes by , more people come into this competition and it'd be harder to gain massive money!
Activity: 406
Merit: 105
December 02, 2017, 04:25:51 AM
anytime you want to become a trader is possible. but before that it is important you have a proper knowledge about trading because it is really hard to be a trader. it will test your patience and keep an eye on the pruce of the coins that you are holding.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 358
December 02, 2017, 04:14:59 AM
“Soon, though, I became aware that there was an even bigger game available to players like me. It was, in fact, the biggest game in town -- the international financial markets. So my interest shifted from playing cards to playing the markets.” - James Frazer

Someone in a West African country - a young man - had exhausted all means of getting a reliable livelihood, including hard manual labor. He resorted to commercial motorcycle riding. At least, he was able to get some money to feed his family.

One day, he’d a near fatal accident, and got confined to bed for weeks. I thought he’d never go back to commercial bike riding. I was wrong! Since he thought he’d no alternative, he went back to that job.

The young man went back to a job that nearly claimed his life because he’d no alternative; yet many quit trading because they lost negligible amount of money. People suffer ignominious defeat in other areas of their life and careers, and they don’t see any big deal in that. Nonetheless, they see a big deal in trading losses and they think there are better alternatives.

There are many people who tried to discourage me from trading when I started. These were people who were considered intelligent and successful in other fields, like religion, education, politics, etc.

For example, one respected religious man told me that he didn’t want to become a trader because he knew those who wanted to make heaven shouldn’t trade. What a totally wrong opinion about trading? That statement could discourage ignorant people from attaining their potential as traders. The man later sent me a personal email, asking me to remove him from my mailing list because he wasn’t a “businessman,” and he wasn’t interested in trading. I quickly removed him from my mailing list. He later blocked me on Facebook because he didn’t want to see some of my posts, which obviously related to trading. 

I wasn’t deterred by his actions, for I knew his actions were also lined with envy. I knew he wasn’t the one to feed me or carry my responsibilities for me. He’d his own responsibilities and he’d even be glad if someone like me offered him some cash.

Years later, the same man was surprised that I’m still a trader, with a measure of success. I even sent him some money recently. He was grateful for the gift. 

When Should You Become a Trader?
Now is the time for you to decide to become a trader. You chances of success are greater than you can imagine.

How can this be possible? I’ll reveal the secrets in my coming articles.

Most people come to trading as a last resort: When they’re completely down, when they’ve nothing to rely on and they’ve exhausted other possibilities. This is a wrong time to become a trader, since the financial pressure on you would make it impossible to trader with sane logic and rationality. 

It’s better for you to become a trader when you’ve another sources of income. When you know that some initial challenges you encounter wouldn’t endanger your wellbeing (and perhaps, that of your family).

When you’re supported by your family, your life as a trader would become easier. Joe Ross, a trading veteran, once said his wife suggested that he write down what he knew about trading so that his children could learn in the event they ever wanted to take up trading. What he wrote at that time became his first book. Joe Ross clearly had support from his family. What a blessing!

Don’t Give Up Trying to Become a Successful Trader
Several years ago, when I encountered initial challenges in trading, I was tempted to give up. However, I was lucky to come across some things that encouraged me to keep on going. I knew I’d no better alternatives than trading. Now I’m happy to be a trader. I can only look forward to a brighter future.

Trading success is sweet, liberating and enriching. There are numerous known and unknown traders all over the world, who make decent profits on monthly and annual basis. They won’t exchange this wonderful privilege for anything! By not giving up trying to become a successful trader, you’ll soon experience the joy of financial freedom that comes with trading.

Conclusion: Many a good trader has survived the point at which chicken-hearted people quit, and has been rewarded. If we also imitate such determined traders, we’d survive whatever the hurdles we come across and we’ll enjoy rewards greater than what people think we can enjoy.

This article is ended with the quote below:

“Roald Amundsen says: Adventure is merely bad planning. I have talked about Amundsen before and focused in particular about how his success as an explorer was a function of his obsessive planning. What strikes me about people who are successful in very difficult fields is that they all share similar traits, attributes or philosophies.  Much the same could be said about traders and trading/. If you are find trading an adventure or it is exciting/stressful then you are most likely doing it incorrectly.” – Chris Tate (Source: Tradinggame.com.au)

We have a opportunity everyday to become a trader. For those people who are still not try to trade, my advice is enter now to the trading world. We can earn a lot of profit if we will do trading.
Activity: 518
Merit: 103
December 02, 2017, 01:44:46 AM
The best time is whenever you are ready, first equip yourself knowledge and make sure you are mentally and financially ready, that you will use your extra money for investment and not your savings, so that you will not blame anyone that advised you about trading. Make sure that you can handle the volatility of the market, since there will always be negative news from time to time.
Activity: 235
November 29, 2017, 04:25:48 AM
Activity: 2618
Merit: 335
November 29, 2017, 02:02:19 AM
The best time to become a trader is if you are ready to also take the risk of your decision of becoming one. In each decision a person can take, risk will be involved. Facing and embracing the risk must be first considered. Then if you have the enough bitcoin or capital to invest/trade then go for it. Make sure before even starting the trade, you have researched well too and know the important things to keep in mind. Eventually, you will also learn the best practices of it as you take time on learning everything while trading.

What do you mean by that ? What do you mean by "the best time to become a trader" ? I think there is no best time to become a trader. The best time to become a trader is when you already have the capital to do trading. If you do not have the capital and the courage to do trading, then it means not the best time or not the time for you to become a trader. I guess, if you want to be a trader, a miner, a worker, and so on, you should start learning and looking for experience. Now you know that everything takes time and process, so the best time to be something is when you have enough knowledge and experience.
You have just snatched words from my mouth. Exactly, there is no good or bad time for becoming a trader. If you really want to be a trader, you simply need to start learning about these currencies in details. You should know all about the coins you are going to deal with and about their market trends. Trading is a proper profession which demands too much time and attention if you really want to make big money here.
Activity: 157
November 28, 2017, 10:04:21 PM
Yes,
very good time.
A best time for Bitcoin.

Love it
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
November 28, 2017, 02:58:24 AM
The key of success in trading is how confident you are and what do you know about the trading. proper knowledge should be ensured in field of trading. so why waiting?
If you want to become a success trader then I will suggest you now to start buying more and more bitcoin for future as the rate is increasing with time so in future you can earn more and more profit from bitcoin.
Activity: 518
November 27, 2017, 05:44:17 PM
Being a trader is not a joke, of course you need enough information. It can not be any time you can become a trader. In the war, before you go make sure you have a firearm? You must first study, read and research you need to gather information about it for do not lose your money. You also need to remember no perfection, everybody can make mistakes, do not worry if you lose, along with that.
Activity: 224
Merit: 121
November 27, 2017, 09:19:21 AM
Anytime we can be a trader as long we can manage it and control our emotions for risky situation,we cannot learn if we cannot experience first mistake on it.As we said we learn from our mistakes and we became expert by that,atleast accepting for whatever decisions we've made and loosing money.Learning the practices and skills in trading are much better for not loosing.
Activity: 294
Merit: 114
November 26, 2017, 09:58:32 PM

Activity: 168
Merit: 11
November 23, 2017, 08:52:11 PM
anytime is the best time to become a trader,dont waste your time,start trading and start earning.become a trader you have to focus on it and need time to plan it until you earn from trading even in short-term.you should be ready for the future and your decision.
Activity: 344
November 23, 2017, 07:58:46 PM
There are many options for learning trading.
You are living in an era full of technology and there is nothing in this world that you cannot learn through internet. The best way to get basic knowledge about trading is to watch youtube videos.

There are numerous channels on youtube which provide you with multiple trading videos discussing all the major and minor problems faced by traders. I will personally recommend you YouTube.

Anytime could be the best time to become a trader but first and foremost to be called trader you must have the knowledge of what you're dealing with. And since were now living in an era which we called a modern technology time then it is now easy to access a new learning that we can get through internet. I guess at the present time nothing is impossible.
Doing trading can be done anytime there's no right time for trading, but to be called as a trader is a responsibility to our self to be able to make our account work. For us to be able to perform it of course our knowledge of doing trading is needed. Also consider the fact that being a trader done trading also needs patience because as I know trading sometimes is sucks.
It is depending on your time and your interest, if a person is interested in trading he can become a good trader in a short period of time. 
Pages:
Jump to: