Pages:
Author

Topic: The best time to fill the bag? - page 4. (Read 1464 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 104
May 03, 2020, 03:28:46 PM
best is always when btc drop and alt also drop.just grab that chance..remember eth was come down to 100 usd and was the best decision to buy and see today its recovered 100% already.
Activity: 1386
Merit: 101
ComboLabs
May 03, 2020, 03:25:29 PM
Well, if you ask me , the best time to buy and fill your bag is during the bear market .Although you have to be sure of the project you are bagging , make you its a coin from a good project and an active team , with this you can be sure of price increase during a Bull run . Note , do not FOMO buy at any point in time without carrying out your research. Do not follow unnecessary hype and buy coins .
then what about now ?, we see the price of Bitcoin has increased to $ 9400 and now down to $ 8800, is now the right time to buy Bitcoin?
Activity: 840
Merit: 3
May 03, 2020, 02:04:37 PM
 Well, if you ask me , the best time to buy and fill your bag is during the bear market .Although you have to be sure of the project you are bagging , make you its a coin from a good project and an active team , with this you can be sure of price increase during a Bull run . Note , do not FOMO buy at any point in time without carrying out your research. Do not follow unnecessary hype and buy coins .
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
May 03, 2020, 02:01:56 PM
It has definitely get back and showed a bullish move. The best time is always when there's a small dip and you can take it as the time of buying. If you see some red then buy it with knowing how much you want to sell in the future. Those who are saying about risk, there's always risk in buying bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies but you are much safer with bitcoin than any other altcoins that you're thinking will save you and make you rich instantly.
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
https://www.payaccept.net/
April 19, 2020, 03:51:40 PM
To fill bag now is also risky as the more you fill the more it dumps. Holding long for bull is what one cant predict how market would be then. I could remember how bch halving went all expectations was turned abortive but best is buying low and selling at any little profit one makes. Holding and waiting for bull may be risky. My own opinion.
Activity: 560
Merit: 13
May 03, 2020, 12:25:58 PM
I recommend not buy any coin right now because the market looks very volatile the thing is no one knows what might happen after Halving because most of them are ready to sell their asset as the majority of the people are running out of money, the reason is we know this pandemic has caused a major stir. After lockdowns are increasing in most of the countries what people might do without money?Huh This is quite insane but this is the reality.. To be it's not a good time guys still it's all up to you.
Activity: 484
Merit: 11
May 03, 2020, 12:23:41 PM
From what your question, its mean you want to do swing trade or long term trade. I think this kind of trade we need to analyse from big time frame, weekly or monthly time frame maybe. Then after you ready to make a decision, you just need to set your own plan, like order position and target to take profit in any trade position you placed. Its no need time to waiting for the market dump.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 263
May 03, 2020, 12:14:07 PM
yes, as we have seen that rising bitcoin prices can affect other altcoin prices. especially altcoin which is listed in the top 10 on the CMC market, recently they have experienced good price movements and this is influenced by significant bitcoin price movements. It seems that we are approaching the bullish market and you need to add some other top altcoin bags.
Activity: 925
Merit: 100
May 03, 2020, 08:53:50 AM
I think from this past bear market many people will understand that there is always a good time to fill the bags and good time to wait or hold too. The bear market opened up opportunities for bagging of coins but it was only for those who understands what crypto is all about and the type of coins that are likely to grow again once the market starts improving and as such the likes of BTC and ETH took the lead. My own opinion is, during bear market be mindful of the coins you bag because during bull run where most will see a reason to grow some won't make a move.
Activity: 300
FRX: Ferocious Alpha
April 19, 2020, 03:50:50 PM
There is no best time to fill your bag than now, any delay in doing so now might cause some regret in the future. In the process of trying to fill your bag, you must be very careful not to invest worthless tokens, be smart.
Activity: 882
Merit: 17
April 19, 2020, 03:30:15 PM
my opinion. the cryptocurrency trading platform has come to stay. make sure you are mindful of what you are doing befoe engaging in trading. it is a risky business just like forex. if you fail to follow up with your portfolio, you will loose. there is no critical time to fill the bag expect if you can understand TA of the exchange platform. apart from that, make your choice on when to buy and sell. the popular saying goes. Trade what you can risk.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 275
April 19, 2020, 03:17:43 PM
The market will definitely rise up again once economic activities start progressing across the world. For now, I would say, this is the time to purchase cryptocurrencies that are worth holding. Worth holding I mean, good  use case, deployed working products in this industry.
Activity: 61
Merit: 1
April 19, 2020, 02:30:46 PM
It's always good to choose a good entry and be patient. Fill your bags whenever you want but make sure you do enough research and analysis that support your decision.
Activity: 728
Merit: 10
April 19, 2020, 01:43:24 PM
I see no point in hurrying, and I think it is better to earn less than hurry to buy and bear the loss. So I think it's best to buy when there is confirmation of a bull trend.
Activity: 994
Daxetoken.net
April 19, 2020, 01:34:15 PM
Now is the right time to buy and fill your bag if you have money despite of this pandemic problem. It's time to buy while bitcoins value is lower.
Activity: 525
Merit: 10
April 19, 2020, 01:23:24 PM
Market downturn is arguably the right time to buy but don't be too optimistic and use all the money you have, because we don't know the market will grow or even fall.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 129
April 19, 2020, 10:37:19 AM
What you predicted is currently happening. A lot of people do not think crypto price will rise at this period of global pandemic and since we are back in above 7k for bitcoin, we have started seen a new floods of speculations. Either Bear or Bull runs, crypto market have convincingly let many of us know that it is quiet hard to predict what we happen in the future
Activity: 1183
Merit: 251
April 19, 2020, 10:34:08 AM
The cryptocurrency market has been affected seriously by the Covid-19 pandemic but it will surely come back strong but while are packing the bag they should be careful to avoid stories that touch. I can only invest in BTC and Eth currently because with them it won't be so bad, its just patience.
Covid-19 really caused the whole economy to collapse in just a short time and this has greatly affected the psychology of investors. I think there will be some investors who see this as a valuable opportunity to invest and will consider choosing now because a lot of coins are at very good prices. However, the risk will increase as covid-19 has not shown any end signs and it is possible that humans will live with this disease.
As you can see the investors have already started to build their belief in the crypto again and that means the last dump that happened with crypto was a panic sell but crypto is still having a good fundamental to face the pandemic consider crypto is not a traditional economy again that will get a huge impact caused by this pandemic.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 103
The OGz Club
April 19, 2020, 10:32:44 AM
There is an almost disturbing downward change in the market price of cryptocurrency, and this is a general problem. Bitcoin as biggest cryptocurrency is taking a huge hit and it is spreading over to even major altcoins like BCH, stellar, litecoin and other promising ones such as Matic, Elrond, Vite etc.

Regardless of the negatives that people have about crypto in general, there has been many bears like this and the market has come back up. I strongly believe that the market will definitely come back green and that now is the time to fill the bag and acquire these coins on the low.
Altcoin now has the lowest prices I have seen, except XTZ, BAT and BNB, and coins like Ethereum, Xrp, Waves, Monero are still sinking, I think accumulating at current prices isn't bad, and HOLD until the altcoin season comes
Activity: 378
Merit: 15
April 19, 2020, 09:30:48 AM
Today market is showing positive signs and I'm really liking it, I think this is a good time to buy Bitcoin and few altcoins like BNB and Neo and Eth, I don't know if the next halving will be effective faster than what we've seen before or will just repeat same old step but I'm sure Bitcoin will go higher before the halving
Pages:
Jump to: