Pages:
Author

Topic: The best time to invest. - page 24. (Read 25086 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 261
April 16, 2017, 08:25:57 AM
Future? In future bitcoin will already be very saturated and risky to "buy". So today is your chance to buy more and more bitcoins. Remember, the more you buy today it will lead you enormous profit in future when it might hit up to 5000 bucks a bitcoin.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
April 16, 2017, 08:20:24 AM
- The best time to invest is depending on the situation, we can not predict the market because the market fluctuates every day. We must always observe and be ready in every situation because any time can be the best investment time
- As an investor, we need to be able to analyze the market and the important thing is we have determined we will invest long or short term, based on that to make a reasonable strategy and seek the best investment time
Activity: 642
Merit: 500
April 16, 2017, 07:48:48 AM
Not true my friend. It takes years to earn and collect money. There are people who work years and years and at the end those savings, they really want to invest somewhere where they can get guaranteed outcomes. How can someone just risk there money like that where they can either lose all that money or get profited. Bitcoins are surely risky but after all these years we have seen people getting profit most of the time. We have observed it's price going down last month therefore , it's price is expected to rise again and hence this is the right time to invest .
Activity: 770
Merit: 278
April 16, 2017, 06:30:40 AM
In my opinion the best time is anytime ,because we dont need to wait bitcoins as we dont know what is the posible thing that may occur maybe the price will go up or down .So when you are ready to face and take risk of investing you will accept anything you can start right this time.the only problem with some people wait for the perfect timing which is not truly reliable because we dont actually know when it is.
Activity: 966
Merit: 552
April 16, 2017, 06:00:53 AM
Today is best time to investments in bitcoin but which are the strategy will be used
long term investments or short term investments,
for me today is best time to short time investments with trading altcoins or bitcoin to fiat
so we must answer the question about long or short term investments before make it.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179
April 16, 2017, 05:06:50 AM
The best time to invest is when there's a huge amount of panic.  The more that everyone thinks there's no chance of Bitcoin ever recovering and that alts will take its place, the better a choice it is to buy then.
Most people are too afraid to buy at the time the price gets beaten to the ground real hard. People rather buy at the time the price is going up, because a market that's going up gives them the confidence to actually start buying.

Or in some cases people tend to wait too long before buying as they are waiting for the price to fall down even lower. Risk here is that you miss out on a great buying opportunity in case the market doesn't go down any further.

People should just pull the trigger and refrain from waiting. You don't have to go all in ~ just use 10% of your capital each time, and if the price happens to sink deeper, you get to benefit as you can just buy another portion at lower cost.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
April 16, 2017, 03:41:23 AM
The best time I think is when it is getting lower. As bitcoin price swings. So when it's going down, people get scared and most of the time they don't buy. But when it starts gaining value again, they regret. So you have to be updated about the market and wait for perfect time.
Activity: 574
ClaimWithMe - the most paying faucet of all times!
April 16, 2017, 03:36:23 AM
The best time to invest is when there's a huge amount of panic.  The more that everyone thinks there's no chance of Bitcoin ever recovering and that alts will take its place, the better a choice it is to buy then.
Activity: 770
April 15, 2017, 05:38:41 PM
Any time is the best time to invest in bitcoins as price keeps on moving higher and higher and we have seen major growth in the price of bitcoin in compare to last year so if you invest today you can expect huge profits if you hold them till next year.
yes there is no doubt that we can expect in bitcoin anytime. but still i will like to say that in present time when the price of bitcoin is expected to increase more and more therefore i think it will be a good decision to invest in bitcoin right now.
yes investing in bitcoin right now is good planning as the price will increase in the future or if anyone have not money right now and they will get after some time and the price of it will be increased then they also have to invest in that time because every future will show us more higher price.
Activity: 329
Merit: 254
April 15, 2017, 05:20:52 PM
Of course the crisis time is the best time to invest. Because you have the chance to buy your investment instrument very very cheap which means of big profit.
i think no one will like to invest in crisis time. as every one will like to avoid trading even trying to sell their own shares. i think the best time to invest is that when you become confident, and you can only get confident when you get a good experience in trading.
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
April 15, 2017, 05:16:40 PM
i think does not have the best time. If you have money now you can get it.Because nobody knows what the price of bitcoin will be after five years. Maybe you can be rich after  years. Smiley Nobody knew the value of bitcoin five years ago.look now.
you have a point there buddy. that's what I'm thinking when talking about bitcoin there's no assurance that we can get rich after five years so why just don't believe in bitcoin ? right ? because after 5 years maybe you will be rich . so invest now until it's not over $3000 per bitcoin. but even I'm encouraging you all to invest now maybe you could wait until it's under $1000 before you invest in order you to feel the successfulness when it comes on bitcoin investing.

Waiting bitcoin price down to $1.000 below was the same to you when investing in now time, why? because the both option made you wait for long time or even short time we didn't know when the bitcoin price go up and down, there's a chance when you leave for sleeping bitcoin price may up/down $100. Invest when you patience enough to accept an unknown conditions.

Yes, it is difficult to choose the right time for investing. Everyone should understand that crypto currency is a big risk. Nobody knows what will happen tomorrow with a cryptocurrency.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041
April 15, 2017, 11:52:35 AM
Whenever the price fall down is the best time to invest, as the rule is clear : do not buy at highest peak price as it will decline soon.
But, for long term investment, it doesn't matter, just buy bitcoin as much as you want and you will get profits obviously. Bitcoin has proven as the best investment in long term, slowly increases over time and may increase 100% every year.
Investing in bitcoin should not be only about saving it for a long time or a short time it is about utilizing its growing state and using it in other domains, because just sitting around and hoping for it to increase is not going to get you profit.

Right now if you want to invest in bitcoin you should try like investing small amount of money, that is the only difference between and then.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
April 15, 2017, 02:28:30 AM
Once you have the opportunity to invest,grab it...There are always BEST time to invest..But you have to be more accurate with the decision you are going to make.
Activity: 2156
Merit: 251
Binance #Smart World Global Token
April 14, 2017, 11:32:42 PM
i think does not have the best time. If you have money now you can get it.Because nobody knows what the price of bitcoin will be after five years. Maybe you can be rich after  years. Smiley Nobody knew the value of bitcoin five years ago.look now.
you have a point there buddy. that's what I'm thinking when talking about bitcoin there's no assurance that we can get rich after five years so why just don't believe in bitcoin ? right ? because after 5 years maybe you will be rich . so invest now until it's not over $3000 per bitcoin. but even I'm encouraging you all to invest now maybe you could wait until it's under $1000 before you invest in order you to feel the successfulness when it comes on bitcoin investing.

Waiting bitcoin price down to $1.000 below was the same to you when investing in now time, why? because the both option made you wait for long time or even short time we didn't know when the bitcoin price go up and down, there's a chance when you leave for sleeping bitcoin price may up/down $100. Invest when you patience enough to accept an unknown conditions.
Activity: 910
Merit: 550
April 14, 2017, 08:26:36 PM
Activity: 910
Merit: 523
April 14, 2017, 07:59:28 PM

Some day in the future, you will realize that the best time to invest was not today, but some other day in the future, when prices were low. But with the information that you have today, the best time to invest is still today, because you do not know when prices will be low, and you do know that the longer you hold your investment, the more time it has to grow.

Toughts?
Whenever the price fall down is the best time to invest, as the rule is clear : do not buy at highest peak price as it will decline soon.
But, for long term investment, it doesn't matter, just buy bitcoin as much as you want and you will get profits obviously. Bitcoin has proven as the best investment in long term, slowly increases over time and may increase 100% every year.
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
April 14, 2017, 04:08:13 PM
to me i think for trading bitcoin every time is the best time, and specially in present time when the price of bitcoin is trading below 1200 USD so i think it is the best time to buy bitcoin right now.

Now is a little bit wasted time for buying bitcoin. This is if you plan to invest in a short time. But for long-term investments you can still buy bitcoins. I believe that the price will grow
Activity: 840
April 14, 2017, 02:41:32 PM
to me i think for trading bitcoin every time is the best time, and specially in present time when the price of bitcoin is trading below 1200 USD so i think it is the best time to buy bitcoin right now.
Activity: 243
Merit: 251
April 14, 2017, 05:41:14 AM

Some day in the future, you will realize that the best time to invest was not today, but some other day in the future, when prices were low. But with the information that you have today, the best time to invest is still today, because you do not know when prices will be low, and you do know that the longer you hold your investment, the more time it has to grow.

Toughts?

Not really true. Depends on what you're investing in, your knowledge of the investment and what your forecast of the future price may be. Imagine you decide you have to invest today, put it in a company you barely know and the company goes under in the future

But I guess if you're talking about bitcoin, then maybe it's true.
Activity: 924
April 14, 2017, 05:23:29 AM
i usually investing bitcoin when the price has a big dump because it usually pump over the latest price of bitcoin when they have a big dump over the price. and im getting used to it thats why investing in bitcoin is just wait till theres a big dump over the price and you could get money instantly after wards if you invest it while its on low price . remember that bitcoin price is not stable because it is as decentralized currency.
Pages:
Jump to: