Pages:
Author

Topic: The best time to invest. - page 19. (Read 25086 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 250
May 08, 2017, 04:35:53 PM
I will put my investing on hold at a moment as the current price is too high for me and not affordable to invest money in bitcoins as anything is possible in coming days price can even crash so I will wait for few more days and see how the price behaves and if price goes down then will invest some money in it or else wait for the right time to come.
Two days ago a person I saw here saying that he is not investing in bitcoin now as price is high and today we can see that the price increased from $1500 to $1632 so I will say that if that person invested two days ago then he would earn some profit. Now a pump is started and everyone need to invest.

I agree on this as price is getting higher and higher so we can expect higher price in next couple of days too and who knows it may even cross $1800 price so if we do not invest now in bitcoins then we will surely regret when we will see that price in future so I think even the present price is the best price to invest in bitcoins.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
May 08, 2017, 04:27:22 PM
I think the best time was not in the future but in the past where it all begin,
We could be rich if we all know that bitcoin would hit this high.

Well that's going to be a cheat if we know that bitcoin is going to hit that high. I consider the best time would be right now because if that is not going to happen we won't be buying bitcoin now. If you want to invest for the best time, then you only need to do is to keep on investing. And for the newbies, if they will not invest as early as now they will see the price at higher one.
Activity: 169
Merit: 102
May 08, 2017, 04:13:54 PM
I will put my investing on hold at a moment as the current price is too high for me and not affordable to invest money in bitcoins as anything is possible in coming days price can even crash so I will wait for few more days and see how the price behaves and if price goes down then will invest some money in it or else wait for the right time to come.
Two days ago a person I saw here saying that he is not investing in bitcoin now as price is high and today we can see that the price increased from $1500 to $1632 so I will say that if that person invested two days ago then he would earn some profit. Now a pump is started and everyone need to invest.
Activity: 2352
Merit: 594
May 08, 2017, 04:07:58 PM

Some day in the future, you will realize that the best time to invest was not today, but some other day in the future, when prices were low. But with the information that you have today, the best time to invest is still today, because you do not know when prices will be low, and you do know that the longer you hold your investment, the more time it has to grow.

Toughts?
I think the best time was not in the future but in the past where it all begin,
We could be rich if we all know that bitcoin would hit this high.
Activity: 628
Merit: 276
BTC, ETH, XMR, LTC
May 08, 2017, 04:00:52 PM
You must ask yourself why are you buying bitcoins. If you really belive this can be a future currency, you know that Bitcoins price will continue to grow, so it is never bad time to buy Cheesy
HODL!
Activity: 994
Merit: 302
May 08, 2017, 03:27:15 PM
I think this is the dilemma for people entering into the bitcoin market. Invest now and lose the chance to buy lower, or wait, only to find out today's the lowest. I guess there's no easy answer to this question. I'll be on the cautious side and would probably deposit fiat, and then monitor movement for a week first before buying. Maybe to be prudent, I'd leave some money in an exchange as fiat. Should the price drop after I bought my initial bitcoin, I'd convert the fiat to cut down on my "loss" for buying high the first batch.
Activity: 308
May 08, 2017, 03:22:07 PM
If  you trust bitcoins and if you have faith in potential of bitcoins that it will not disappoint you in future then any time is the best time is to invest in it as in long run the price will be much higher which will give best returns on your investments.

Yes, it looks like bitcoins will surely give good profits in the longer run. But to invest no need to wait for right time instead can start immediately to accumulate smaller quantities from now and over the time you buy prices will be average out to a good price.
i agree, its about time we stop waiting for a bubble to burst or price to come down!
What if today's price is the lowest ? It would mean you will not be able to buy any bitcoins.
The best strategy at the moment with these high price is buy in bits at whatever time and eventually you will accumulate enough in the long run.

Yeah its good to keep on investing in bitcoins in small installments as you never know what will be the price tomorrow and it can exceed then today's price so if you don't buy today then you will regret tomorrow for not buying at a right time and if you can hold them for a long term then you can afford to buy them even at current price.
Activity: 434
May 08, 2017, 03:16:57 PM
I think at the moment this is the best time to invest in bitcoin, the new antminer T9 will be a good investment for mining bitcoins, now that the prices are going so high am sure with about 6-7 months you will be able to get back money spent on the antminer and other accessories and min that i took into account the electricity consumption as well.
Activity: 686
Merit: 521
May 08, 2017, 02:39:29 PM
If  you trust bitcoins and if you have faith in potential of bitcoins that it will not disappoint you in future then any time is the best time is to invest in it as in long run the price will be much higher which will give best returns on your investments.

Yes, it looks like bitcoins will surely give good profits in the longer run. But to invest no need to wait for right time instead can start immediately to accumulate smaller quantities from now and over the time you buy prices will be average out to a good price.
i agree, its about time we stop waiting for a bubble to burst or price to come down!
What if today's price is the lowest ? It would mean you will not be able to buy any bitcoins.
The best strategy at the moment with these high price is buy in bits at whatever time and eventually you will accumulate enough in the long run.
Activity: 728
Merit: 252
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
May 08, 2017, 02:38:25 PM
Activity: 504
May 08, 2017, 02:15:07 PM
every time is a right time to invest in bitcoin... just think 5 years from now
Activity: 1232
May 08, 2017, 02:14:32 PM

yes there is no doubt that long term investment is a good investment but if you are going for long term investment then you need to invest a good number of bitcoin so that you can get a good profit after long time, investing a small amount of bitcoin is just the wastage of time and nothing more. so it is necessary to invest a big amount of money for long term investment.

It may not be possible for everyone to invest huge amount of money in bitcoins as the price is really high at a moment so the best thing would be to keep on investing a small part of money in bitcoins on regular basis so over a period of time it will help you in accumulating more amount of coins in your wallet.

If it is so, then I have to first accumulate Bitcoins by investing small parts of money and after I have finished accumulating enough, then I have to set a target. Otherwise it would be tough for somebody to focus how much to invest more and when to sell. The fluctuations might confuse the investor.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
May 08, 2017, 02:05:25 PM

yes there is no doubt that long term investment is a good investment but if you are going for long term investment then you need to invest a good number of bitcoin so that you can get a good profit after long time, investing a small amount of bitcoin is just the wastage of time and nothing more. so it is necessary to invest a big amount of money for long term investment.

It may not be possible for everyone to invest huge amount of money in bitcoins as the price is really high at a moment so the best thing would be to keep on investing a small part of money in bitcoins on regular basis so over a period of time it will help you in accumulating more amount of coins in your wallet.
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
May 08, 2017, 01:12:41 PM

Activity: 3052
Merit: 606
May 08, 2017, 10:43:01 AM
The right time for investtation is when the price is down, so it will quickly give profit when the price rises again we already have a profit
So your still waiting for the bitcoin price to go down before you invest to it,what if bitcoin will never go back to 1000$ and still increasing its price day day. Investing right now wi be a great move.
Buying at its dip is always advisable for investors, that way it will give you more income rather than buying bitcoin at its uptrend, this current situation is an uptrend so if I were to make a decision, I will have to hold my money and wait for the right timing. Timing is everything as they say but you will not get the right timing if you are not properly monitoring the overall market of bitcoin.
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
May 08, 2017, 10:29:47 AM
The right time for investtation is when the price is down, so it will quickly give profit when the price rises again we already have a profit
So your still waiting for the bitcoin price to go down before you invest to it,what if bitcoin will never go back to 1000$ and still increasing its price day day. Investing right now wi be a great move.
klf
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000
May 08, 2017, 09:58:56 AM

Activity: 3010
Merit: 629
May 08, 2017, 06:01:37 AM
Yes but as of now the price is a bit high, it would be better to invest if the price drop but i think its not possible because it continuosly rising. however if you can afford to buy at the current price then do it its not too late to invest.
Activity: 770
Merit: 278
May 08, 2017, 03:23:53 AM
Now is the best time to invest bitcoin because bitcoin will never be dump again. It will continue pumping even a little percentage is increase. Put trust in bitcoin and be positive so that it will push to do what we do and expect what we expect in the future of bitcoin. You will choose in the long tesrm investment or short term investment. For me, I choose short term investment because it is fast earning.
Yes ,anytime this days is good because we dont know if bitcoins will go down anymore so its hard to buy now if you will wait for dump .One thing for sure if you buy now and hold it will be profitable in the future. Short term for bitcoins is not advisable because you will be disappointed by selling at low price.
Activity: 323
May 01, 2017, 08:32:51 PM
Pages:
Jump to: