Pages:
Author

Topic: The Best Universities to Study Blockchain Technology - page 2. (Read 750 times)

Activity: 273
Merit: 100
I imagine most universities these days would have at least a course which discuss or covers Blockchain tech... it would not make sense otherwise. It has been around almost a decade now and super popular worldwide.
Activity: 3094
Merit: 929
Wow,this is a pretty good infographic.
I`m really interested to learn more about the blockchain technology and smart contracts(because i`m interested in ethereum as well).I`m not very tech savvy and i didn`t study programming.I guess i`ve wasted my time back then and i have to start from the begining.
There will be a huge demand for blockchain and smart contract programmers and we have to do something about it. Smiley
I`m not a big fan of Coursera and Udemy courses,you can`t learn that much with just a few videos.

Activity: 1106
Merit: 637
Also, I'd recommending looking at the courses available form Coursera (https://www.coursera.org/learn/cryptocurrency). Coursera offers University courses from reputable Universities (Princeton, for example) and usually online and for free.

It's a really great resources. You're not going to earn a degree for free, but you'll get great education on very specific topics. The link I provided above will take you directly to their cryptocurrency course.

I'd love to hear some reviews of different courses people have taken. What's been good instruction? What's been a waste of time?
tyz
legendary
Activity: 3360
Merit: 1533
One of the fastest rising industry is blockchain technology as it promises to reduce costs and increase efficiency, while potentially disrupting an ever growing number of industries, from music, to energy, to finance.

Demand for blockchain skills has increased considerably and will probably continue to do so as prototypes, tests, pilots, move on to production, but skills are in very short supply.

Companies are competing for blockchain talent not just with each other and start-ups, but with new business models, such as token sales and ICOs, that have allowed some blockchain coders to raise millions for new innovative projects.

List of Universities
Pages:
Jump to: