Pages:
Author

Topic: The best way to earn money - page 2. (Read 2809 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 10
May 06, 2018, 08:13:09 AM
The best way to earn money is doing bounty because it gives you some tokens and some bounty projects has a potential.
Activity: 135
Merit: 0
May 06, 2018, 08:05:50 AM
to my own point of view i see that the only way to earn money is through bounty or through cryptocurrency,,once you involve yourself in cryptocurrency,,you will be fetching money from different angles,,also in we can invest very well their is tendency of earning cool and soft money
Activity: 546
Merit: 11
May 06, 2018, 08:02:08 AM
I think all options are good, you can take a little bit of everything, for example hold bounty tokens.
Activity: 238
May 06, 2018, 07:57:06 AM
The most ideal approach to earn money is to join bounty campaigns. i'm chipping away at bounty campaign in this gathering, But we have to decide to those campaigns that have not trick to you. And furthermore i'm going to exchanging the token that i earned in campaigns  or change it to other coin that have opportunity to rise the cost.
Activity: 292
Merit: 2
May 06, 2018, 07:55:57 AM
The best way to get money is to work. What kind of work you will perform to solve certainly to you. You can participate in a bounty or fill in the airdrops , can trade on the exchanges. I chose the bounty of the company , who should bring not bad income. Many traded on an exchange and have the same bad money. Look at your abilities and talents, and then decide what work to perform.
Activity: 252
Merit: 16
May 06, 2018, 07:52:37 AM
The world of cryptographic currencies is full of opportunities to make a lot of money. In this case, investors' strategies are very important. I think the best way to make money is to make ico. true and good ico always earns you money.
Activity: 560
Merit: 102
May 06, 2018, 07:49:18 AM
If you have money and have the ability to trade. You should invest every day. You will earn a lot of money thanks to that ability. if you do not have money. The best way is to engage in bounty. That is a good choice. can earn 1-2k usd. if you work hard
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
May 06, 2018, 07:43:48 AM
There are a lot of ways of earning money. Here is my way of earning through cryptocurrency. Joining social media campaigns like twitter, Facebook reddit Instagram and others. Signature campaigns videos and blogs are the most profitable way to earn. Mining and Trading.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
May 06, 2018, 07:18:08 AM
I would say one of the best way is to keep a good lookout on potential very cheap coins using eagle's eyes. And hodl them

The potential could be explosive which brings wealth if you invest a certain amount in them
Activity: 700
Merit: 100
May 06, 2018, 07:14:19 AM
The best way to make money is trading on the stock exchange in large volumes. This is the most effective way. You can also store coins in the long run. Participation in bounty and airdrop companies to get free coins can also prove to be quite profitable way.
Activity: 84
May 06, 2018, 06:13:18 AM
I think the best strategy to earn more money in the future is to hold your coin and have more patience to be successful someday and bounty champaign suits me because I can make money by doing some tasks that can give me a token or coins to be exchanged for real money.
Activity: 224
May 05, 2018, 11:23:01 AM
The best way to earn and make money and kickstart your portfolio in this industry is through bounty campaigns. Here, you earn money for doing simple task.
Activity: 19
May 04, 2018, 09:57:21 PM
One of the most profitable, but the most dangerous ways of earning in the crypt is investing in ICO projects. I managed to make an awesome profit, but only because I was advised a good project ..
Activity: 98
May 04, 2018, 09:19:48 AM
There are two ways: bounty campaign and  investment to earned on them into different coins.

Once in a while I leave coins earned on bounty campaign for quite a while. This likewise makes it conceivable to have a decent wage. Join some signature campaign to earn easily but it takes a weeks or months to get it
Activity: 336
May 04, 2018, 08:51:21 AM
it's good to invest in ETH today but you can earn more if BTC is the investor so the BTC is better because it's bigger.
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
May 04, 2018, 08:43:43 AM
I think the most sure way is to participate in the bounty from the resources you spend only your time of course there is an option to run into scammers but risks are everywhere even in the bounty
Activity: 294
Merit: 14
May 04, 2018, 08:42:03 AM
The change in price dynamics in the short term is very difficult to predict so it is better to buy and hold because in the long term price of bitcoin and most altcoins will only grow.
Activity: 168
May 04, 2018, 08:35:55 AM
The best way to earn money in cryptocurrency for me is to invest and hold. It may take a huge capital to achieve good earning but it is the most reliable way of earning compared to trading which may cause losing large amount of money if the investor is not fully educated on how it works.
Activity: 210
May 04, 2018, 08:30:37 AM
The best way to make money is to work in several directions: to participate in the bounty, to airdrop, to participate in ICO. To participate in ICO you can invest a little money. It is important to choose the right project with strong team. Now start sale in Merculet. There is a minimum cap of 0.1 ETH.
Activity: 378
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
May 03, 2018, 05:01:05 PM
in order to trade on stock exchanges, you can first make a small capital by participating in bounties (If there is a desire not to invest your own money)
The most promising coins (in whole or in part) leave for a long time (hold)
Or with all the available capital to work
Which coins to buy should already be decided by himself or by focusing on the opinion of more experienced traders.
Pages:
Jump to: