Pages:
Author

Topic: The best way to earn money - page 8. (Read 2809 times)

Activity: 167
Merit: 0
April 28, 2018, 07:01:37 AM
trading is one of the best ways to earn money, but trading requires knowledge and ability to read a good market,
many investors have lost money due to lack of skills and knowledge of cryptocurrency,
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
April 28, 2018, 06:55:45 AM
Of course, it is LuckyToken Airdrop Bounty!
Activity: 144
April 28, 2018, 06:50:48 AM
It all depends on what skills you have. If you have trading skills, then of course, this will be the best way to earn money for you. And if you have no professional skills, then, in my opinion, the best option is to participate in the bounty.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
April 28, 2018, 06:45:37 AM
Invest and Trade.

This is the best way to increase your port folio for a short possible time. This is because you can compound your earnings and profits on every trades. However to achieve good trades so must have a vast knowledge and experience on trading stocks or forex. In short, you must be a profitable trader.
Activity: 182
Merit: 13
Powered by Artificial Intelligence & Human Experts
April 28, 2018, 06:30:00 AM
Well, if you are starter then obviously you have nothing to hold. So basically it is best to earn by joining bounty campaigns which earns you coins, more coins compared to airdrops. Now if you have the coins only then you can hold it, make a good profit by selling if you think its best to sell already. Or you sell it and exchange to other coins which you feel like it's gonna explode in the market and can make you more bucks then go for it. Trust your guts but do not forget to research or ask advice.
Activity: 56
April 28, 2018, 06:17:51 AM
hello  Smiley Smiley Smiley im doing this to gather some point of view that can be useful to other lets exchange point of view  Wink

According to my friend which is a full member here in bitcointalk, you can earn money a decent money/coin by joining in a bounty which is you need to finish a certain job and you will be rewarded a token/coin. You can hold your coin until it reached your desired value before encashing it in order for you to maximize your earning. Bounty > Hold your reward > Sell in perfect time.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
April 28, 2018, 06:05:14 AM
First, bounty. Then bounty and investing. Then, investments with the flexible portfolio, depending on the situation.
Activity: 154
The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem
April 28, 2018, 05:59:23 AM
hello  Smiley Smiley Smiley im doing this to gather some point of view that can be useful to other lets exchange point of view  Wink

The best way to earn money without a loss is to buy coins when the market is falling/ at dips and wait for it to recover until it reaches its value. Another way of earning coins is to join in any signature campaign here in forums wherein you will be given a task to finish and you will be rewarded once it's done.
Activity: 434
Merit: 104
April 28, 2018, 05:52:40 AM
The best way is to join in the bounty program after you earn enough by collecting your rewards you can start investing or you can do trading even if you lose no worries because you get your money in bounty campaign.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
April 28, 2018, 05:51:09 AM
For me, the best way to make money is to participate in the bounty.  This is safer than trading and does not require investment.
Activity: 144
Merit: 4
April 28, 2018, 05:48:18 AM
If you are hanging out in bitcointalk, bounties are good way to get free money.
Activity: 462
Merit: 104
Crypto Marketer For Whales
April 28, 2018, 05:42:02 AM
Bounty. Why? No money invested. Free money. All you have to do is share the word on social media and wait for the distribution of tokens. These tokens have the potential to be rise in value in the next weeks after you acquire them.
Activity: 196
April 28, 2018, 05:34:29 AM
I would prefer doing bounty program and the reward i get, I  can use for trading so that, the  risk of trading will become less. I do bounties basically to raise funds to invest into coins with great use cases. I also wish to get some funds from bounty to be able to do short term trading as well. So , I prefer bounty programs
April 28, 2018, 05:28:28 AM
The best way to earn an investment, but there are times when you can earn a lot on a simple bounty, you need luck!)
April 28, 2018, 05:23:38 AM
The best way to make money is to buy altcoins.Get a percentage of them and transfer to bitcoin.Because it's stable.
Activity: 2296
Merit: 953
Temporary forum vacation
April 28, 2018, 04:38:57 AM
The best way to earn money is through ICO investing, one just need to have better success rate, not all the project one invested in is going to succeed, but if out of every five project 3 is doing well, like giving 5X to 10X return and flipping it into another project you will be greatly fine.

Wow, please stop spreading this kind of crap into the forum. If the best way to earn money is to invest into "success rate ICOs" then everybody will have an easy time, let us all go home rich and never work hard anymore.

Crypto is not easy, making money is not easy. Get this into your head guys, please. The sooner you see crypto and take it more seriously, the better for your expectations and your health.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
April 28, 2018, 04:31:47 AM
I prefer to to choose airdrop and bounties because it is hard for me to do trading and to hold for long time that's why I participated some campaign every time that the campaign ends and it is easy for me to do their task in their campaign. And the airdrop is also good to participate some times because you can eaen also better income from it.
Activity: 120
April 28, 2018, 04:24:56 AM
You can earn money by doing different kind of bounty social media campaign like facebook, twitter, instragram etc.

You can also do signature campaign to get huge profit. On the other hand you can get free tokens from airdrop.
Activity: 770
Merit: 101
send and receive money instantly, no hidden costs
April 28, 2018, 04:22:22 AM
First, bounty. Then bounty and investing. Then, investments with the flexible portfolio, depending on the situation.
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
ELYSIAN | Pre-TGE 5.21.2018 | TGE 6.04.2018
April 28, 2018, 04:11:34 AM
There is many ways to earn online but you have to decide what to choose either you want to invest or you want to free ways. If you are willing to invest and earn then you can do trading and investing in good coins or in good ICO but its takes deep study and research. And if you want free ways to earn then you can join bounty and fill airdrops, in this work you have to just do retweets and likes.
Pages:
Jump to: