Pages:
Author

Topic: The best way to earn money - page 11. (Read 2809 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 10
April 27, 2018, 06:35:33 AM
Only invest what you are willing to lose. Dont put your money all in one basket. Proper financial planning is important in every investment we make. Try looking in in SafeCrypt.io. A high security exchange that has high standards of quality and every piece of software is being tested multiple times before they make it publicly available.
I spent some time to study SafeCrypt ICO. I think this ICO could become one of the best this spring, because of several reason:
 1. This is cryptoexchange. And this cryproexchange has some advantages compare to existing ones: instant transactions, lowest fees, absolute anonimity, large select of crypto assts and others.
 2. They lead very good ICO policy.
 3. THey have Adequate and reasnable bonus rates.
read more here https://safecrypt.io/r566
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
April 27, 2018, 05:30:23 AM
Invest and trade, this is I choose because I earn more money few months ago in investing then make a trade immediately after listing on exchange. You need to sell immediately because most of tokensale and ico today is after they have been listed on exchange many investors will sell to take a profit. You can also hold if the coin or token is longterm.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
April 27, 2018, 05:29:20 AM
The best way to earn money from cryptocurrencies is trading at my opinion. You can do it everywhere and anytime by using your smarthphone , the second benefit that you are working alone and not depend on anything.
Activity: 140
April 27, 2018, 05:22:41 AM
I think that the best way to earn money is invest and trade but only if you know how to trade competently, otherwise you risk to lose much money
Activity: 672
Merit: 14
April 27, 2018, 05:17:51 AM
hello  Smiley Smiley Smiley im doing this to gather some point of view that can be useful to other lets exchange point of view  Wink
You can earn some good amount of money from trading or investing in crypto but that requires much skills and knowledge to analyze the market trend and come up with tangible conclusions. Investing does not grant a 100% profit returns, hence you must invest what you can afford to lose. Other than that you can participate in bounty programs which requires no money but your writing and advertisement skills.
Activity: 97
Merit: 0
April 27, 2018, 05:01:56 AM
Well, for me joining in bounties or signature campaign will be the best for me especially if you are in the highest level in this forum, surely you can gain a huge profit. You can also participate in airdrops for another income, because joining in airdrops you earn more tokens that is free.
Activity: 155
Merit: 2
April 27, 2018, 01:13:28 AM
Joining bounty is best for me especially if you have a high ranked account here in forum and participate signature campaigns surely you'll have huge profit and your only investment is time and efforts and one of the good reason is you don't need to invest money so this not a risky thing.
Activity: 31
April 27, 2018, 01:11:19 AM
bounty & airdrop are very easy system to earn money. I'm new in crypto world. so I like to join bounties & airdrops to earn money
Activity: 407
Merit: 3
April 27, 2018, 01:04:59 AM
The best way to earn money for me is by doing bounty, it need work and not easy but we can earn token that if they have a good value we can earn so much money by that.
Activity: 130
April 27, 2018, 12:54:50 AM
If you have knowledge about the cryptocurrency then Trading is the best way to earn money here in crypto and another way is airdrops and bounties  but lot of them are fake and only time consuming.
Activity: 110
Merit: 1
April 27, 2018, 12:16:54 AM
I'm doing bounty to earn money and I think it is the best way to earn here in crypto world, since i don't need to invest which is very risky. Just by doing doing signature campaign you can earn a lot, though it requires time and patient but still it is the best way to earn.
Activity: 75
April 27, 2018, 12:06:08 AM
The best way is bounty, thats what i think about it. Reason is one and mainly - you dont need any investment, only your time. So tryhard and you will get what you want.   Smiley Smiley
Activity: 70
April 26, 2018, 03:17:14 AM
Of course, Bounty and Airdrop, and my choice is WeLocal.
Activity: 448
Merit: 264
April 26, 2018, 03:12:28 AM
I think the best and easiest way to make money is to invest in ICO. Wanchain field investors are now 10x  Shocked Shocked
Activity: 98
April 26, 2018, 03:01:52 AM
the best you can earn money in bitcointalk that is follow signature campaign and translation, because that bounty the payment so many and if you have already to get the money you can hold your token and waiting the pricfe of the token going up, after that you can sell it. i think thats strategy is the best we can earn money
Activity: 168
April 26, 2018, 01:07:40 AM
I think that the best way is to hold . I buy 10-15 coins and forget about these coins for six months or a year and then sell
Activity: 79
April 26, 2018, 01:06:09 AM
Bitcoin investment, I believe it is certain you will easily earn a profit for yourself, Unlike stock, bitcoin is much more stable and bitcoin is very easy to use for trading. And I think it is not strange now that the number of bitcoin players is quite popular and popular.  Cool Cool Cool
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
April 24, 2018, 12:47:32 PM
I would advise you to invest and trade + do some bounty

Sometimes one can cover the other when one is not doing well. As long your life is not trapped by it, should be fine.

I do both bounties and investments though
Activity: 1022
Merit: 257
April 24, 2018, 11:47:16 AM
hello  Smiley Smiley Smiley im doing this to gather some point of view that can be useful to other lets exchange point of view  Wink
trading is the best way to earn money for me. but you need to have a capital to do it, and its very risky. if you dont have enough capital to start with, you can join bounty campaigns which gives their participants a bounty based on your rank and your work.
Activity: 420
Merit: 12
= DINNGO = https://dinngo.co
April 24, 2018, 10:05:21 AM
If you have enough money that you can invest, then do not spend money and time on studying trading, but rather invest in crypto fonts that will help make profit without effort.
Pages:
Jump to: