Pages:
Author

Topic: The best way to invest - page 6. (Read 4212 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 553
April 30, 2018, 04:23:52 AM
it completely depends on your investment strategy, with cash money, the best way is buying btc or altcoins and hodl, also you can join signature campaigns for passive income and you can hodl this earnings as well.
Activity: 516
Merit: 38
April 30, 2018, 03:22:52 AM
There is really people that could be able to handle lending business and secure profit on that kind of field, but its really risky if you don't have any idea how to manage that amount of money.
There are numerous helpful ways through which one can invest easily and the most suggested and rated way of investment is to take the help of modern technology so called Blockchain technology that let you know from whom are you buying the coins and at which rate so this is the most easy and helpful way to invest. Do not make yourself busy in useless and abortive ways just try out the Blockchain technology and then rate Bitcoin.
Activity: 980
Merit: 275
April 29, 2018, 11:51:23 AM
the best way to invest in crypto market is investin in a good time. (you should start to invest as soon as possible.) beginning of bullish trend may be a nice time to start but. even if it is bullish or not, crypto market is very new so in long term you will make good profit in any case, if you dont invest to a shit coin.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
April 29, 2018, 11:26:45 AM
You should invest in bitcoin as best. Bitcoin is a valuable digital currency. The bitcoin market is expanding around the world. There are many successful people investing in bitcoin.
Activity: 104
Merit: 1
April 29, 2018, 11:16:37 AM
The best way to invest You need to be well educated and have an idea and knowledge before you enter an investment  and have a enough capital.
Activity: 994
Merit: 510
April 29, 2018, 10:11:56 AM
What's the best way to invest? Wall St won't tell you the secret, but here it is: don't. Find a good money market fund as your base, and clip coupons by building a high quality relatively short duration bond ladder. It's essentially risk free, and it has beaten the market for over a decade now. Sleep well, save well, focus on your career, and enjoy your life -- and though you may not believe me, I guarantee you'll beat 95% of all investors in the long run, and you won't have to pay any "advisors" a nickel.

As far as real investing goes, I prefer to diversify by putting money into stock and bonds as well as some in cryptocurrencies. Even within those categories, I think it’s best to have some higher risk stock and some lower risk. The same for cryptocurrencies with some money in higher risk altcoins and some in lower risk like Bitcoin and Etherium.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 356
April 29, 2018, 10:02:49 AM
The best way to invest is buying bitcoins, if the price of it is lower then much better to do this then hold it because if the day comes that it will be high this will give you a huge profit. If you do this way i swear it is so worth it if you will be patient to your coins. Just wait until the value go up higher.
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
April 29, 2018, 03:58:51 AM
I think that before find the best way to invest we should learn the best way to save money:) As business couchs teach us that if you dividie your income to the few parts: savings, current expanses, charity - you will have budget to live full life. Having savings you will start thinking about investments;-) But a lot of people can't save money and also they spend more than earn taking loans and using credit cards. 

Absolutely agree!:) Investments - it is the thing for those personalities who refflect about their lifes and who try to think: "Who will cry when I die?"
The best investment is to education of your child! Not only official education, but also to grow up the best human being!
Agree with your thoughts. before investing. learning about financial savings. financial management and also financial is the key to success in our investment later. I just realized about this. that investing is not just about putting money but there must be education before it

So, let's start self education:)
Activity: 92
April 29, 2018, 03:54:32 AM
To me I believe the best way to invest is to put your money in a place or business you have the fundamental knowledge of and knows when to hold back and when to sell off.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 534
April 29, 2018, 03:26:04 AM
I am a great fan of diversification and hence I always go with systematic investment plan which emphasizes on buying smaller units at a higher frequency of time during the particular time frame so that you get the benefit of every price fall taken place during that time frame. The alternative way of diversification is to make smaller parts of the capital and invest its path in different investment option so that situation happening in one investment option won't affect the others, this would be a balanced approach to go with investment, considering long-term investing.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 252
April 29, 2018, 03:11:49 AM
I think that before find the best way to invest we should learn the best way to save money:) As business couchs teach us that if you dividie your income to the few parts: savings, current expanses, charity - you will have budget to live full life. Having savings you will start thinking about investments;-) But a lot of people can't save money and also they spend more than earn taking loans and using credit cards. 

Absolutely agree!:) Investments - it is the thing for those personalities who refflect about their lifes and who try to think: "Who will cry when I die?"
The best investment is to education of your child! Not only official education, but also to grow up the best human being!
Agree with your thoughts. before investing. learning about financial savings. financial management and also financial is the key to success in our investment later. I just realized about this. that investing is not just about putting money but there must be education before it
Activity: 336
April 29, 2018, 02:55:31 AM

Activity: 252
April 29, 2018, 02:48:52 AM
Activity: 63
April 29, 2018, 02:35:49 AM
there is no such thing as the best way to invest, but a million of good ones to choose from. investing is not always a win win. there are drought times as well. just be positive.
Activity: 23
April 29, 2018, 02:32:37 AM
People have many ways to invest. I think best investment way is education.
Activity: 803
Merit: 500
April 29, 2018, 02:13:58 AM
the best way to invest is to enjoy what you are today and make your dreams possible. 😊

Not just the best way though but always be wise on investing in , you need to be strategic , strive to make your dreams come through ,

And not just be good on just saying or on words , be good on action though. But then again it's more applicable when you first save your'e money then invest on it.
Activity: 53
April 28, 2018, 07:09:23 PM
the best way to invest is, have enough capital to invest and to use, if our capital is not enough, or just enough to be invested, then how about our daily life, all definitely need funds to use, and the funds can not we invest everything, so the best way to invest is, have enough funds for life and to invest  Grin Grin
Activity: 60
Merit: 4
April 28, 2018, 06:35:23 PM
What's the best way to invest? Wall St won't tell you the secret, but here it is: don't. Find a good money market fund as your base, and clip coupons by building a high quality relatively short duration bond ladder. It's essentially risk free, and it has beaten the market for over a decade now. Sleep well, save well, focus on your career, and enjoy your life -- and though you may not believe me, I guarantee you'll beat 95% of all investors in the long run, and you won't have to pay any "advisors" a nickel.

Amazing that you had the foresight to see the potential as in investment so early. I was first introduced in 2011 but never for a second did I see the actual bitcoin as an investment. It was more of a tool that would be used to change the world in my eyes, the borderless nature of it is what got me inspired but kudos to you for spotting it so early!
Activity: 228
April 28, 2018, 06:26:07 PM
the best way to invest is to buy at a time when the coins have a very long decline like in the beginning of the year and hold it until the coin returns pumping the price up to your target. if you always use logic and not get carried away then you will not experience something you do not want.
Activity: 2968
Merit: 600
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
April 28, 2018, 06:23:20 PM
Saving money in the bank is also a step for beginners.
It's the first move that a beginner will do so that he starts to gain interest and knowledge about financial matters and interest. But eventually they will understand that saving will only help to take some bucks when you are in need but the best way to invest nowadays is through crypto. Days are changing, time flies so fast and by the time OP posted this thread crypto's aren't even considered as an investment but only a means of paying someone that doesn't want to wait overnight before receiving the fund.
Pages:
Jump to: