Pages:
Author

Topic: The best way to invest - page 7. (Read 4212 times)

Activity: 118
Merit: 1
April 28, 2018, 05:12:49 PM
Saving money in the bank is also a step for beginners. Savings can be done moments and the risks are not high. Only, the interest is low. Savings can be a higher investment alternative if the money has accumulated.
Activity: 350
Merit: 2
April 28, 2018, 05:08:29 PM
What's the best way to invest? Wall St won't tell you the secret, but here it is: don't. Find a good money market fund as your base, and clip coupons by building a high quality relatively short duration bond ladder. It's essentially risk free, and it has beaten the market for over a decade now. Sleep well, save well, focus on your career, and enjoy your life -- and though you may not believe me, I guarantee you'll beat 95% of all investors in the long run, and you won't have to pay any "advisors" a nickel.

As far as I'm concerned, I prefer the "buy and hold" strategy, plus a strict diversification discipline.

Never sell, and buy a lot of things :  shareholdings, commodities, precious metals.  If you are really wealthy, you can also buy things that cost a lot :  real estate, art and other stuffs.

Avoid monetary funds, government bonds and anything which is assimilated to cash.   Buy what money can buy, don't keep money for itself.

You prefer buy and hold, and you must have a knowledge,patience,trusting, whatsoever that who can help you how to invest easier if you have that attitude you can do that easily
copper member
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
April 28, 2018, 05:07:37 PM
Always:

(1) Do your research
(2) Do your research
(3) Goto (1)
Activity: 266
April 28, 2018, 05:05:00 PM
The best way to invest is first of all reading and comprehending the white paper of the coin you want to invest in. If you believe it has potential, then you invest your spare money since there is no guarantee. Your own research is the key
Activity: 672
Merit: 105
April 28, 2018, 04:43:49 PM
What's the best way to invest? Wall St won't tell you the secret, but here it is: don't. Find a good money market fund as your base, and clip coupons by building a high quality relatively short duration bond ladder. It's essentially risk free, and it has beaten the market for over a decade now. Sleep well, save well, focus on your career, and enjoy your life -- and though you may not believe me, I guarantee you'll beat 95% of all investors in the long run, and you won't have to pay any "advisors" a nickel.
There are many forms of investment that we can do, from property investment to investment bank savings. methods that are usually in use is memebeli with low prices and sell it when the market price is high. While investing in the best crypto form in my opinion is Bitcoin and Etherium investments in some ICOs, because I think these two coins have power over other altcoins.
Activity: 79
April 28, 2018, 04:38:51 PM
the best way to invest in my opinion, you should be able to choose a good coin to invest in the long term and you have to be patient waiting to get a lot of profits
Activity: 2128
Merit: 524
April 28, 2018, 04:19:41 PM
The best way to invest is to have some inside knowledge and use it to your advantage. Also, safe investments are the best. You can put your money into something extreme and volatile like a new altcoin, but the sleepless night aren't worth it. It's better to invest in something that has a high chance of success, even if it will bring much smaller profit.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 624
April 28, 2018, 12:36:58 PM

The best method to invest is experienced. Investing in stocks, currency or crypto money is risky unless you have experience in any stock exchange. This also applies to other investment sectors. That's why I think the only way to make a good investment is experience. I do not even wonder how many people think like me.
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
April 28, 2018, 11:48:51 AM
I guess that is quite good piece of financial advice.
Though I prefer the "buy low, sell high" kind of crypto investment. It has a very low risk and profit is guaranteed with the right amount of knowledge. It is easier and you literally just need time and faith that you can cash out profit.
Activity: 588
Merit: 251
April 28, 2018, 06:38:54 AM
the best way to invest is to enjoy what you are today and make your dreams possible. 😊

Make a dream to invest may be true, invested to achieve our dreams in the future because invested can make the money we grew and the money can we bought our dreams 😃
Activity: 910
Merit: 512
April 28, 2018, 06:25:23 AM
I think the best way to invest are choosing a strong, reliable and promising coins that can give us huge profit and that is bitcoin. Its very risks if you don't have any idea or knowledge all about investments so you need first to research and study before you try this event so you can't regret it.
As long the selection of the coin is concerned, yes definitely no need to go and search for yourself that which coin will suit you and what would be the case with that, best option here for almost everyone is bitcoins. So just get into this world and make your life easier with earning from bitcoins and doubling your income in short period of time as well. Don’t wait, time will never come back.
Activity: 84
April 27, 2018, 02:01:36 AM
the best way to invest is to enjoy what you are today and make your dreams possible. 😊
Activity: 1526
Merit: 111
Pepemo.vip
April 26, 2018, 11:46:03 PM
The way to invest is good in my opinion always be patient when the condition of the price is in a bad period so as to anticipate the occurrence of losses and do not make traders easy to despair when investing in the future.
i think it must be patient, patient in waiting for price to fall maximum so we can buy, and patient to wait for price to rise so that we can sell. but for that we have a lot to learn and practice
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
April 26, 2018, 10:08:05 PM
The way to invest is good in my opinion always be patient when the condition of the price is in a bad period so as to anticipate the occurrence of losses and do not make traders easy to despair when investing in the future.
Activity: 84
April 26, 2018, 09:05:17 PM
[Becuthor=darkangel11 link=topic=1663.msg35678445#msg35678445 date=1524785335]
What's the best way to invest?
How much profit % You will?

With bonds? 3% a year if you're lucky.

https://news.bitcoin.com/maltas-cabinet-approves-cryptocurrency-bill/

Bonds are government IOUs. You're trusting in them doing fine and being able to pay you back. But how does it work? Where do they take the money from to be able to pay you more, provided that they need to borrow money from you in the form of bonds? They will get the money from... you! They will lower other interest rates, increase taxes, or (most common) print more money, which will add to the inflation and make you pay more every time you spend your profits. Bonds are one big lie.
[/quote]

The best way to invest, is to sure what you are investing for and to know the importance,value and profit that we may gain. Also the focus of what you are investing cause it may lead us to succes.  Bitcoin is a way if we invest for sure we may not regret if we dont lose hope.
legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 1335
Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com
April 26, 2018, 07:28:55 PM
What's the best way to invest?
How much profit % You will?

With bonds? 3% a year if you're lucky.

https://news.bitcoin.com/maltas-cabinet-approves-cryptocurrency-bill/

Bonds are government IOUs. You're trusting in them doing fine and being able to pay you back. But how does it work? Where do they take the money from to be able to pay you more, provided that they need to borrow money from you in the form of bonds? They will get the money from... you! They will lower other interest rates, increase taxes, or (most common) print more money, which will add to the inflation and make you pay more every time you spend your profits. Bonds are one big lie.
Activity: 518
Merit: 10
April 26, 2018, 06:45:20 PM
For me the best way to invest in some ICOs projects because they will give you some bunos from your investment but be sure that you the background check first before you invest so that you can avoid lossing your money from them.
Activity: 170
April 26, 2018, 04:19:49 PM
the method that people often do when investing is, buying at a low price and selling it at a high price. So far, it is so effective when it is done to invest, in order to earn substantial profits.
but with bitcoin prices that are always unstable, sometimes low, sometimes high. causing some people who have invested in when prices are low, always prustasi, when bitcoin prices remain cheap. this do not worry, you better hold, than you lose. because someday the bitcoin price will be high again.
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
April 26, 2018, 03:41:13 PM
Don't invest, live in the moment and live like you want to.

Well, you have to do something with the money you don't spend.

Moreover, if you don't invest, then you don't have money and thus you have to work.  Working :   Errrr...

For time being it's quite beneficial to invest your money in crypto market.  Smiley Cheer Up  Wink
Activity: 111
April 26, 2018, 03:11:50 PM
Best way to invest is to put money into risky inventions, but thats only if you have money to spare.

The good news about bitcoin is that you don't need to make a huge investment.  Even if you put in just $100, if it really catches on, you wind up with $100,000.  If it fails, all you lose is $100.
Good thing to hear at minimum 100$ investment, it produces multiple folds of income, anyway im curios about how long thus this money will reach at that level so that we could also had a point of view in dealing cryptocurrency, Is this attainable a year?
I tried investing last January but I losses.. Sad to my part, but im still looking forward that cryptovalue will go to the moon as soonest.. I do believe, there's always rainbow after the rain:)
Pages:
Jump to: