Pages:
Author

Topic: The best way to manage free money - page 9. (Read 1995 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 1
April 05, 2018, 11:33:06 AM
For me, the best way to manage free money is not on the choices because of you already said free. If I am in your position, I build a charity where I can share my free money to someone who deserves it. Like giving a chance to the young people to go to school and help them in financial needs in that way you are also helping them to reach their dream. To the old people who are less fortunate, teach them to earn as you do in bitcoin. Help other to build their business by offering them financially. But if I really have to choose ill do banking, so I have no problem because it is just my free money. Thank you
Activity: 590
Merit: 116
April 05, 2018, 10:31:44 AM
First of all WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY INVESTING?since you mentioned that trading doesnt work in this case..for me investing mean long term that since it was a FREE MONEY i guess you can put it without needing for a couple of years and if its indeed then i should advice to put that all in bitcoin because this one coin can grow upto more than 10x for that span of years

First of all WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY INVESTING?since you mentioned that trading doesnt work in this case..
investing means  you buy something and hold it for a certain time until you reach your desired target price and after that , you can now then sell your coins for a better profit. trading will also work here because trading and investing are still the same , you still risk your money ( whether it is a free money or your own personal money )

i guess you can put it without needing for a couple of years and if its indeed then i should advice to put that all in bitcoin because this one coin can grow upto more than 10x for that span of years

putting your egss in one basket is not advicable because you cant earn as much as you can if your only foccusing on one single coin. therfor much better if you can spread your funds thru a different types of coins that your confident to bring you profits.

I want to expand my money to grow, not necessarily in extraordinary amounts, little, but surely, if necessary to get passive income, and the value of its assets increase from year to year. since I created this thread, and read various opinions, I have started buying krypto assets, including bitcoin.
Activity: 490
Merit: 28
April 05, 2018, 10:13:13 AM
I feel unable to do daily trading in market bitcoin / cryptocurrency, I want to invest my money. please give me advise on what you think is good about:

1. bank deposits
2. Lending cryptocurrency
3. Mining
4. Gold assets
5. Property
6. other ideas ...

your response will be very useful for me, and maybe some visitors who read this thread. and thank you for your comments.

With bank deposit, the ROI is minimal but is least risky.
Mining is profitable if you have the apt resources and skills.
Gold assets can be a good option as the risk involved is less. In last 15 years gold has given return of 315%.
Property investment depends upon country to country.

Now, comes cryptocurrencies. Last year, Bitcoin has given return of 1800% and Ethereum has given the return of 10000%. Cryptocurrency trading is indeed risky. But a long term investment reduces the risk. The Q1 is the best time to go long on cryptocurrency and Q4 is the best time to short profit. You can invest in large cap coins at the moment and can withdraw tour money by year end.
The best way  to manage money is when you  have control   you can invest any time or withdraw any time. You can manage your own portfolio, if you put  your money inthe bank you just let others use your money then you just earn small amount than the bank.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
Look ARROUND!
April 05, 2018, 10:05:47 AM
In each of the listed possible ways of investing there are advantages and disadvantages, you just need to carefully study everything, and which ones are most suitable for you. Since we are in the crypto-currency community, most of you will say that it's better to invest in crypto-currencies, because the market volatile, and you can earn more than the rest.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
April 05, 2018, 09:55:43 AM
I feel unable to do daily trading in market bitcoin / cryptocurrency, I want to invest my money. please give me advise on what you think is good about:

1. bank deposits
3. Mining
4. Gold assets
5. Property
6. other ideas ...

your response will be very useful for me, and maybe some visitors who read this thread. and thank you for your comments.

how much are we talking here?if its enough maybe buy half of it to gold becaue this is one of the most secure and reality investment..and the half would go in Holding,buy Bitcoin and just forget about it until the time you will be needing this,so by that timw maybe it will be more than the amount thats been expected
Activity: 175
Merit: 0
April 05, 2018, 09:40:50 AM
Save in the bank and put others into business and property are also my plan when I got a huge amount of money.Aside from working in my real job I am gaining more withe my business.
Activity: 590
Merit: 116
April 05, 2018, 09:28:15 AM
keep it safe at the bank, use it properly when needed  or either invest it in a right time you will regret if you take spend all your money in the market  better to coop up with the business or invest but for me the age i will earn it even i am 19 year old boy i know the limits of having a money
Saving of the money while having any kind of job or any other business is a very good thing to do and that it will help you in having a better living as well as you will be able to use that money at time when you’ll be needing it. The best way of using that money is through investing of that free into any kind of business which you think can work in the best possible manner and can bring more money.
both of you very wise, thanks for taking the time to share opinions in my thread. after reading a lot of friends comments here, I have done 2 steps, first, I set aside for deposits in the bank, with interest rate of 5.8% per month. this I consider the safest. secondly, i bought some crypto, then i turned it on market lending.

Bank deposits are the most failed way. We all know that inflation in these years is too high. The existence of property in banks will make your wealth lose. It is recommended that you diversify your investment so that you can avoid risks most. Now the price of bitcoin is not very high. Investment encryption is a good way to increase wealth.
I have calculated the annual inflation that may occur in my country, and still below the monthly deposit interest I received, that is 5.8% per month. that's why I keep doing this, but not all, only $ 10,000 out of a total of $ 50,000. and already invested into crypto by buying some coins, then I play in market lending. in the hope that my crypto assets will increase, and later its value will also rise.
Activity: 31
April 05, 2018, 07:17:13 AM

1. bank deposits
3. Mining
4. Gold assets
5. Property
6. other ideas ...

Bank deposits only the sum that you need to spend in a few months period time. Mining of course. Gold assets why not. Property definitely yes. Lending I don't know, you can make money there too, but if choose wisely, maybe here https://ethlend.io/en/.
You can invest in coins and hold them if you chose the right ones and hold them you could see a very nice profit.
Activity: 658
April 05, 2018, 06:33:20 AM

1. bank deposits
3. Mining
4. Gold assets
5. Property
6. other ideas ...

the best way to manage free money, is to use it in good ways like free education to every poor person, without paying, or give it to those who are less fortunate to use it to start their lifestyle for use this is what they need, not just the use of vain things.
Those people who are weak financially in the society, they are responsibility of those who are earning handsome money whether it is through hard working or they have inherited it.

These are social ethics to help others in achieving what they want or help them to live better lives, this will ultimately increase the welfare of the society. There is inner satisfaction when you help such kind of people. They give you something more than money in return.
I believe though it's free money but it still needs a little effort and time to earn it, because it has an impact on your life, and everything that you do. The best way to manage free money is to set the budget needed, save money, plan your purchases in advance, and avoid impulsive buying. Plan and think twice before you make any decision.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
April 05, 2018, 06:13:44 AM

1. bank deposits
3. Mining
4. Gold assets
5. Property
6. other ideas ...

Beside in the given option, you have to know the input line of your finances. Soon we’ll tackle sometimes sticky subjects like saving for the future, paying off debt and protecting what you’ve got. First, however, we need to get a handle on the here and now, with one of the most fun, but often emotional, aspects of money management—spending.
Activity: 126
Merit: 3
April 05, 2018, 06:02:23 AM
Bank deposits are risk-free investments, but interest is low because Banks make money on your money!

Most people used to like investing in stocks.

Many people now invest in digital encryption because the new financial market has more profit!
Activity: 56
April 05, 2018, 05:57:37 AM

1. bank deposits
3. Mining
4. Gold assets
5. Property
6. other ideas ...

I Think you prefer invest your money is gold or property, A half of money you invest in bitcoin too. But bitcoin  for long therm. I see...
Activity: 336
Merit: 101
April 05, 2018, 05:36:58 AM

1. bank deposits
3. Mining
4. Gold assets
5. Property
6. other ideas ...

the best way to manage free money, is to use it in good ways like free education to every poor person, without paying, or give it to those who are less fortunate to use it to start their lifestyle for use this is what they need, not just the use of vain things.
It is a very good idea to look into your society and help in what you can but here we are talking about investments in businesses and want to suggest someone with the right business to invest and earn profit easily. Bitcoin is the first and top business in the global market but if you have no knowledge hoe to handle and invest in this business then I suggest you to start research on it because it is going to be the single future currency that will be using globally.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
April 05, 2018, 03:50:17 AM
~snip~
honestly I really want it for a long time, but we're talking $ 20,000. total idle money from bounty amounted to $ 50,000.
$ 10,000 bank deposits
$ 20,000 bought coins and I lending
so the remaining $ 20,000, how could possible to the oil business.[/i]
Wow that's a lot of money from the bounty. May I ask what bounty is this? You surely got a big money came from bounty.

$10k bank deposit - good amount if ever something goes wrong you have an assurance that you can pull something on the bank.

$20k for lending - make sure that you have a strong heart and this is much riskier than by just investing to bitcoin.

$20k for oil - here in my country that can be enough to be a co-owner of a small gas station, do your research in your own country if not, you can invest that to an oil company probably stocks.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 511
April 05, 2018, 01:11:16 AM

1. bank deposits
3. Mining
4. Gold assets
5. Property
6. other ideas ...

Those people who are weak financially in the society, they are responsibility of those who are earning handsome money whether it is through hard working or they have inherited it.

These are social ethics to help others in achieving what they want or help them to live better lives, this will ultimately increase the welfare of the society. There is inner satisfaction when you help such kind of people. They give you something more than money in return.
Activity: 868
Merit: 150
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
April 05, 2018, 12:49:39 AM

1. bank deposits
3. Mining
4. Gold assets
5. Property
6. other ideas ...

Apparently all are profitable except for lending cryptocurrency as this is risky because it's hard to trust people in crypto world. I mean it's hard to put trust in people who you didn't personally knew or at least physically saw as you don't hold anything against them. Better to forget this thing and just focus in some less risk investment.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
April 05, 2018, 12:33:42 AM

1. bank deposits
3. Mining
4. Gold assets
5. Property
6. other ideas ...

For me the best to manage free money is build a mining business because in mining you can have huge profit but it needs also big capital. If you have big amount of free money then you can realize this business but if you have a few amount of free money then maybe you will just hold your coins and wait for the right time to sell.
Activity: 1750
Merit: 118
April 05, 2018, 12:26:12 AM
First of all WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY INVESTING?since you mentioned that trading doesnt work in this case..for me investing mean long term that since it was a FREE MONEY i guess you can put it without needing for a couple of years and if its indeed then i should advice to put that all in bitcoin because this one coin can grow upto more than 10x for that span of years

First of all WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY INVESTING?since you mentioned that trading doesnt work in this case..
investing means  you buy something and hold it for a certain time until you reach your desired target price and after that , you can now then sell your coins for a better profit. trading will also work here because trading and investing are still the same , you still risk your money ( whether it is a free money or your own personal money )

i guess you can put it without needing for a couple of years and if its indeed then i should advice to put that all in bitcoin because this one coin can grow upto more than 10x for that span of years

putting your egss in one basket is not advicable because you cant earn as much as you can if your only foccusing on one single coin. therfor much better if you can spread your funds thru a different types of coins that your confident to bring you profits.

Activity: 448
April 05, 2018, 12:26:02 AM
Bank deposits are the most failed way. We all know that inflation in these years is too high. The existence of property in banks will make your wealth lose. It is recommended that you diversify your investment so that you can avoid risks most. Now the price of bitcoin is not very high. Investment encryption is a good way to increase wealth.
Activity: 329
Merit: 3
April 05, 2018, 12:22:38 AM

1. bank deposits
3. Mining
4. Gold assets
5. Property
6. other ideas ...

for me ill get a huge of money my lesson is if you get a huge of money convert it into real money or fiat because in crypto ou will not know what will happen si my huge money will became a stone the value still decreasing so im regreting about that but this is a big lesson for me dont take the risk too much always convert it into fiat money.

I agree upon converting your coin into fiat money once you get a huge profit cause thats what i am doing too. But what's the next once you receive that?  How do you manage free money? For me  once i receive this huge profit that i earn i properly manage by putting house rents and buying proper that has trees like coconut and mango tree which is passive earning through my free money.
Pages:
Jump to: