Pages:
Author

Topic: The best way to manage free money - page 8. (Read 1995 times)

Activity: 590
Merit: 116
April 06, 2018, 05:24:12 AM
Wow that's a lot of money from the bounty. May I ask what bounty is this? You surely got a big money came from bounty.

$10k bank deposit - good amount if ever something goes wrong you have an assurance that you can pull something on the bank.

$20k for lending - make sure that you have a strong heart and this is much riskier than by just investing to bitcoin.

$20k for oil - here in my country that can be enough to be a co-owner of a small gas station, do your research in your own country if not, you can invest that to an oil company probably stocks.
of course, I started from August 2017, a lot of bounty that I follow, not all I remember, some of them: PosToken, Pluscoin, Cindicator, HEDGE Token, AdFunnel, Peculium (still live for Stage 2), 🔵🌟WORDCOIN🌟, QVOLTA, MYWISH, IQT Token,
and many more.
Currently, as you can see in my signature profile, I am also following the bounty of [ANN] ❤️🚀CREATOR.AI 🚀❤️ - THE WORLDS FIRST CONTENT CREATION PROTOCOL, and also there are still some more.
I see that's a lot and you started for months so it's good to know that you have gathered that much with bounties. This might encourage others to keep on doing bounty.

May I know what's your strategy, when those tokens was listed to an exchange did you dumped them or you hold them for a certain period of time?
hahaha .... feel the trap question, buts its ok, I will answer honestly. in following the bounty, I have no special tricks, try to learn about their projects, see the team that works, the allocation of bounty, and if bounty has started, I will see the number of participants. for projects that I follow from the beginning, usually I will join all types of bounty, signature, articles / blogging, social media, telegram, local community, translate. while others I will only follow the article or translate.
for translate and articles, this does not take too long, and gets a substantial budget allocation. including signature campaign. there are some that I sell instantly, this is usually for small gifts, there are also I sell instantly but the sales results I use to buyback below, this is usually for tokens that payment is done at the time after or before there is a market. but for a lot of rewards, I sell some, and some I sell after the product releases, usually the price will go up. and there is also on hold.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
April 06, 2018, 05:07:06 AM
I like to manage my money through property because my uncle is doing this business and due to money shortage now a days i am not able to start this business but i have told him that i will give my all money to invest in the property business and it is good for me to keep in touch with this market because my first motive is to excel in the crypto.
April 06, 2018, 04:59:35 AM
Well it depends on anyone's experience or knowledge how he can identify the best investment/s that he can do with his free money. In bitcoins it is good but first if a person wants to invest it in he must know the risk he is about to make it is not just only buying and holding in any available wallet.
investment wherever is good, as long as can manage and seek opportunities. for me that is still new in the world of investment, the most profitable long-term investment is property, the main choice, because the value of assets will never go down, if you want to play continuously the market is also good, because the need for shelter in Indonesia is always growing, as we know, in the last 20 years, the population of Indonesia grew more than 50%. This is a very good market for property.
but all back to yourself, the decision in your hands, hopefully you are successful with your investment.

That's one of the reasons I made this thread, I have no experience in terms of investment, not yet good at reading opportunities, and still afraid of risk. I am in the learning phase, and expect a lot of lessons, one of them from this thread, collecting many opinions, to be taken into consideration in making decisions. and hope this thread is also useful for others who feel still need a lot to learn in terms of investing. I try to make it as simple as possible, and directly point to the object of investment, to be easily understood. and thanks a lot for your contribution both, also all who have contributed opinion and commented here. I really appreciate.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
April 06, 2018, 04:58:43 AM
~snip~
honestly I really want it for a long time, but we're talking $ 20,000. total idle money from bounty amounted to $ 50,000.
$ 10,000 bank deposits
$ 20,000 bought coins and I lending
so the remaining $ 20,000, how could possible to the oil business.[/i]
Wow that's a lot of money from the bounty. May I ask what bounty is this? You surely got a big money came from bounty.

$10k bank deposit - good amount if ever something goes wrong you have an assurance that you can pull something on the bank.

$20k for lending - make sure that you have a strong heart and this is much riskier than by just investing to bitcoin.

$20k for oil - here in my country that can be enough to be a co-owner of a small gas station, do your research in your own country if not, you can invest that to an oil company probably stocks.
of course, I started from August 2017, a lot of bounty that I follow, not all I remember, some of them: PosToken, Pluscoin, Cindicator, HEDGE Token, AdFunnel, Peculium (still live for Stage 2), 🔵🌟WORDCOIN🌟, QVOLTA, MYWISH, IQT Token,
and many more.
Currently, as you can see in my signature profile, I am also following the bounty of [ANN] ❤️🚀CREATOR.AI 🚀❤️ - THE WORLDS FIRST CONTENT CREATION PROTOCOL, and also there are still some more.
I see that's a lot and you started for months so it's good to know that you have gathered that much with bounties. This might encourage others to keep on doing bounty.

May I know what's your strategy, when those tokens was listed to an exchange did you dumped them or you hold them for a certain period of time?
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
April 06, 2018, 04:53:04 AM
I think the mining is good to manage your free money but if you are not able to do this then you can also hire the services of many people while if a lay man want to manage their free money they can deposit their money so they can receive the good interest over that and it is the good management of money in this time.
Activity: 261
Merit: 15
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
April 06, 2018, 04:38:27 AM
~snip~
honestly I really want it for a long time, but we're talking $ 20,000. total idle money from bounty amounted to $ 50,000.
$ 10,000 bank deposits

and many more.
if I am not mistakenly reading, you get more than $ 50k from bounty campaign. in 1 year, wow, this is an amazing amount for me, i want to learn a lot from you, do you spend your life to help ICO? how do you manage the time, to be able to follow so many bounty? may I contact you, and speak in private?
Activity: 700
Merit: 10
April 06, 2018, 04:38:07 AM
Investing in crypto is your best choice since the current market situation is favorable to investors feel free to buy cheap but good coins. You can surely earn decent money once the market starts recovering.

Market price on crypto right now mostly down and its opportunity to collect some coin/token with good project. Investing on crypto for long term, I think that good option beside property or deposit our money on bank

The best answer to this is depends on every situation. We all know people are different,  have different wants and different problems, so the best way to manage free money depends to us, you may buy it a house and lot, car or save it in a bank.

Yes, every person have their own interest in investment. Maybe for some people buying car or house is good investment, but from my side thought, cryptomarket right now have lower price more than 60% from peak, if we can hold good coin/token for long time, I am believe that market will recovery and maybe can reach highest market cap like a few months ago
Activity: 770
Merit: 12
Trphy.io
April 06, 2018, 04:26:12 AM
I feel unable to do daily trading in market bitcoin / cryptocurrency, I want to invest my money. please give me advise on what you think is good about:

1. bank deposits
2. landing cryptocurrency
3. Mining
4. gold assets
5. property
6. other ideas ...

your response will be very useful for me, and maybe some visitors who read this thread. and thank you for your comments.

I would prefer cryptocurrency since prices are low at the moment but if you have that much money then i would suggest to divert some of your funds to other investments. For me gold and property would be at the top of my list other than crypto that is.

A half of my money I use to buy bitcoin when the prices low today, I also investing in property.
Well it depends on anyone's experience or knowledge how he can identify the best investment/s that he can do with his free money. In bitcoins it is good but first if a person wants to invest it in he must know the risk he is about to make it is not just only buying and holding in any available wallet.
right, to be more secure with less risk i think we can invest in property, because the price will surely rise every time. if for investment in cryptos without any trading skill, i think it will add to your problem
Activity: 1666
Merit: 701
April 06, 2018, 04:24:09 AM
Open your own business)
Buy a franchise and make money, for example

I like this idea. I know a friend who develop his own business, and it looks cool. Probably you can buy some stuff to be sold, or you can think an antimainstream product you can sell.

Then for other investment, you can buy bitcoin and hold it for a long period of time or wait until the price is high.
Activity: 185
Merit: 2
April 06, 2018, 04:10:17 AM
investment wherever is good, as long as can manage and seek opportunities. for me that is still new in the world of investment, the most profitable long-term investment is property, the main choice, because the value of assets will never go down, if you want to play continuously the market is also good, because the need for shelter in Indonesia is always growing, as we know, in the last 20 years, the population of Indonesia grew more than 50%. This is a very good market for property.
but all back to yourself, the decision in your hands, hopefully you are successful with your investment.
Activity: 138
Merit: 0
April 06, 2018, 03:21:15 AM
In my opinion. manage your money into a business in real life. make your money in the form of business that you mastered. eg culinary, travel services, lodging, car rental, gym center, etc.
Activity: 659
Merit: 250
April 06, 2018, 03:16:40 AM
I feel unable to do daily trading in market bitcoin / cryptocurrency, I want to invest my money. please give me advise on what you think is good about:

1. bank deposits
3. Mining
4. gold assets
5. property
6. other ideas ...

your response will be very useful for me, and maybe some visitors who read this thread. and thank you for your comments.

I would prefer cryptocurrency since prices are low at the moment but if you have that much money then i would suggest to divert some of your funds to other investments. For me gold and property would be at the top of my list other than crypto that is.

A half of my money I use to buy bitcoin when the prices low today, I also investing in property.
April 06, 2018, 03:10:48 AM
~snip~
$ 10,000 bank deposits

and many more.
Activity: 122
April 06, 2018, 02:59:24 AM

1. bank deposits
3. Mining
4. gold assets
5. property
6. other ideas ...

Activity: 210
April 06, 2018, 02:24:53 AM
I think I can suggest that you can invest in bitcoin and altcoins while the value now is dump then if you have more money to invest try to put your money in properties and gold assets for your better future.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
April 06, 2018, 01:11:42 AM
On the off chance that you need to have a superior future and that you are occupied with having a superior living for your own particular self as well as for your family, at that point you truly need to take great care of all the free cash which you some way or another spare. You have to utilize that cash appropriately and that you have to contribute that cash at the perfect place so you would then be able to get an expectation of influencing something more to out of that cash.
Activity: 84
April 06, 2018, 01:03:00 AM
For me, the best way to manage free money is to invest it. Money is for spending but it is much better to spend it wisely and properly. Don't train yourself for spending nonsense things, you should think for a better purpose.
April 06, 2018, 12:47:32 AM
Bank deposits are risk-free investments, but interest is low because Banks make money on your money!

Most people used to like investing in stocks.

Many people now invest in digital encryption because the new financial market has more profit!
Im in crypto now, buy some old coins, such as btc, maid, xrp, str, and others, I still set aside some money for bank deposits. I think the safest. so I still have to have a backup.

have you ever thought to try to invest everything on ICO? I think it is much more promising. Perhaps many people have doubts with this because the risk of the scam is very high, but the results are great.

You play with a price in a market where there is a decision type if it sells or maintains a price base.
The best way to manage free money is a bank deposit that will be either a king of savings where you can use in an emergency. In addition, such a property, where the value is very high in the future, after that investment
this is too risky, I will never enter as an ICO investor, let me remain an ICO bounty participant. and buy the ICO tokens when the bounty distribution runs, where many bounty participants want money quickly, and make the token price fall into the abyss.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 261
★ Investor | Trader | Promoter
April 05, 2018, 03:19:40 PM

1. bank deposits
2. Lending cryptocurrency
3. Mining
4. Gold assets
5. Property
6. other ideas ...

What do you mean by free money. How money comes to you freely without any work or dedication or any service. Block money? or money gifted from  a loved ones? Better invest in crypto currencies other than other than bank deposits,  buying properties and etc. Crypto is always trust worthy. This is the right time to buy and hold back many crypto curriencies. Be wise to invest even if the money came freely.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
April 05, 2018, 11:36:30 AM
have you ever thought to try to invest everything on ICO? I think it is much more promising. Perhaps many people have doubts with this because the risk of the scam is very high, but the results are great.

You play with a price in a market where there is a decision type if it sells or maintains a price base.
The best way to manage free money is a bank deposit that will be either a king of savings where you can use in an emergency. In addition, such a property, where the value is very high in the future, after that investment
Pages:
Jump to: