Pages:
Author

Topic: The Big Picture - page 2. (Read 2254 times)

legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
May 21, 2015, 03:56:24 AM
people here don't have patience. they want profit, and they want it quick. i'm not really a fan of looking at charts and say it will go up or down. i only look at the facts. fact is that short term doesn't look bright, sub $200 is not far away.

Interesting.  I do not like to predict short term price swings on a long term investment, it is rather pointless as trendlines can be drawn different ways.  I would not argue that $180 would be completely out of the realm of possibility tweaking the line slightly.  Some call downtrend, but it all just a matter of perspective on the time frame you are basing the analysis off of.

Just out of curiosity though, you say you do not look at charts to predict price movement, yet you seem to have come to the conclusion that "fact is that short term doesn't look bright, sub $200 is not far away".  Care to elaborate on where you get these "facts" for a price prediction, if you do not get it from the charts?

$180 trendline:

by looking at the price on any random exchange anyone would say based on the manipulated wall that sub 200 may happen, but only because we are so near it, it won't mean that it will really happen, based on that chart i think the price will not see any raise for a while, then will explode at a certain point
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World
May 21, 2015, 03:51:38 AM
people here don't have patience. they want profit, and they want it quick. i'm not really a fan of looking at charts and say it will go up or down. i only look at the facts. fact is that short term doesn't look bright, sub $200 is not far away.

so true

we dont have patience for anything
always searching for fast way to earn a lot of cash and just cash i mean in human nature we want all very fast
luckily this dont work in nature.
Activity: 420
Merit: 262
May 21, 2015, 12:21:28 AM
On the logscale chart going back to 2011, the projection of the bottom is around $30. The pattern drawn in the OP on the logscale chart shows the price action broke down through the bottom support line as of the start of 2015, thus the next line of support is the long-term line.

I place high odds on Bitcoin breaking back below $100, because there are still too many hyper-proud, overconfident Bitcoin fanatics who don't understand basic facts. Capitulation will likely be some where in the double digits because we need blood in the streets and below $100 is the psychological pain/panic/despair threshold for many.

I am expecting a potential bounce to $320 (to the upper line of the wedge to touch support that became resistance) before the waterfall (stampede) decline to the capitulation bottom.
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1001
May 21, 2015, 12:03:55 AM
If you see this big picture down trend, what do you think would be the bottom.

I mean do you think it`ll head to $10 per 1 btc? or ever go back down that far?

Some people will mention, yeah it`ll never hit that price again, but how do you know its the bottom lol.
You asked and you shall receive: no it won't go below180$ at this point. That's right I said it/
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
May 20, 2015, 11:05:45 PM
If you see this big picture down trend, what do you think would be the bottom.

I mean do you think it`ll head to $10 per 1 btc? or ever go back down that far?

Some people will mention, yeah it`ll never hit that price again, but how do you know its the bottom lol.
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
May 20, 2015, 08:51:34 PM

Interesting.  I do not like to predict short term price swings on a long term investment, it is rather pointless as trendlines can be drawn different ways.  I would not argue that $180 would be completely out of the realm of possibility tweaking the line slightly.  Some call downtrend, but it all just a matter of perspective on the time frame you are basing the analysis off of.

Just out of curiosity though, you say you do not look at charts to predict price movement, yet you seem to have come to the conclusion that "fact is that short term doesn't look bright, sub $200 is not far away".  Care to elaborate on where you get these "facts" for a price prediction, if you do not get it from the charts?

$180 trendline:
https://i.imgur.com/dhXOuom.png
legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
May 20, 2015, 08:03:32 PM
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
May 20, 2015, 06:07:09 PM
Patience my friends, it is in these times when the smart money accumulates.  The writing is always on the wall, you just have to know where to look.

https://i.imgur.com/VOqyxVo.png
Pages:
Jump to: