Pages:
Author

Topic: The biggest faucet 1500 every 1 hour with 50% referral - page 3. (Read 13018 times)

Activity: 418
Merit: 250
Bitcoinour,
I need to change my old bitcoin wallet address for a new one. Is it possible?
I know I can't  have more than one account.
Activity: 882
Merit: 976
Any chance you're going to raise your limit?

Activity: 93
Merit: 10
we have some problem with withdrawals system  , we fix it now 
No man, sorry, but I have removed you from all of my directories and sites, as well as pulled all ads for advertising. The changes and revisions were too much and too inconsistent, and yours was the faucet that I received the most complaints about, such as "it's much different than what you said it was" or "it's paying lower than what you said", etc.

Let us know when you finally get to a point that stays consistent instead of flip flopping all over the place. And to be quite honest, I don't trust you anymore. How can you go from 50% referral earnings all the way down to 15%? That really pissed me off... You don't FUCK with the percentage... You change the payouts if you need to, but some people pump up 0.1BTC or more in advertising campaigns to bring traffic to you as referrals, and for you to change it so drastically really pisses people off. Thank God I never spent as much as 0.1BTC on your site.

Again, good luck, but please let us know when you're done fucking around with your payouts and rewards.

OK man , i know  and I acknowledge many changing in last period , maybe you and another now cant trust me , but with that until now i am not scam .
i try to keeping my visitors  any way .

i am here from 8 months ago and paying all the time

that is the truth , i want you profit more before me because i know i cant do that without you .

sorry my bro again for that but we now have many changing on the site to the better and will go up very soon.

please wait to 1-4 -16 to say your openion with last updating
thank you for your note and your advice .

No man, sorry, but I have removed you from all of my directories and sites, as well as pulled all ads for advertising. The changes and revisions were too much and too inconsistent, and yours was the faucet that I received the most complaints about, such as "it's much different than what you said it was" or "it's paying lower than what you said", etc.

Let us know when you finally get to a point that stays consistent instead of flip flopping all over the place. And to be quite honest, I don't trust you anymore. How can you go from 50% referral earnings all the way down to 15%? That really pissed me off... You don't FUCK with the percentage... You change the payouts if you need to, but some people pump up 0.1BTC or more in advertising campaigns to bring traffic to you as referrals, and for you to change it so drastically really pisses people off. Thank God I never spent as much as 0.1BTC on your site.

Again, good luck, but please let us know when you're done fucking around with your payouts and rewards.

now every thing is ok

Hello guys,

we are sorry for the last period

but now every thing will be good

our rate now is 1200 satoshi,

ref 50% forever

lets go to earning with bitcoinour

thank you and see you  there

getting bad error:
Code:
An error occurred: Please note that the global limit is reached, try again it again in 14 minutes!

kind regrads

hello my bro

sorry for that , will check it and work to fix this issue now

thank you

legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1031

Hello guys,

ref 50% forever

thank you and see you  there

getting bad error:
Code:
An error occurred: Please note that the global limit is reached, try again it again in 14 minutes!

kind regrads

Hello guys,

ref 50% forever

thank you and see you  there

now

850 sat

thank you

Thanks, but for the record, you should change your thread title, as it's misleading. You can only earn 360sat/hour, not the 1500 like you claim. And the referral commission is only 15%, not 50%.
now

850 sat

thank you
hello my friends

my be our rate changed more than one, we now work to update every thing in our system ,and i hope you will like it

thank you
Activity: 1190
Merit: 525
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
When I registered, there were 10 satoshi/min, but next day it became 4 satoshi/min (and until now). What a pity(((

They change the satoshi per minute and storage amount everytime. It's very unstable, but some days when the reward is good it's worth. Bitcoinour was better in the past...  Sad
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
When I registered, there were 10 satoshi/min, but next day it became 4 satoshi/min (and until now). What a pity(((
Activity: 42
hello guys

we have great updating for the all

every thing will be better ..........as soon

please wait and follow us

thanks for all
bitcoinour admin

Nice faucet you have made. Good luck with your faucet.

I like the design:) also rewards..
Activity: 56
hello guys

thanks for all
bitcoinour admin

Nice faucet you have made. Good luck with your faucet.
hello guys

thanks for all
bitcoinour admin

now 600 per one hour

i think this the best for you , do you think that also ?

[/center]

so the 187,500 satoshi i will never get ? you never paid it so why are you telling everyone that all is ok...?

hello my bro,

what is your problem ? , if you have any issue please send to our support or tell me what is it ,  will be solve it directly.

thank you

Activity: 198
Merit: 100

now 600 per one hour

i think this the best for you , do you think that also ?

so the 187,500 satoshi i will never get ? you never paid it so why are you telling everyone that all is ok...?
Pages:
Jump to: