Pages:
Author

Topic: The biggest faucet 1500 every 1 hour with 50% referral - page 4. (Read 13018 times)

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

now 600 per one hour

i think this the best for you , do you think that also ?

10 satoshi per minute is good... 600 storage capacity +/-. But ok, i think this new update will make your faucet usefull again. Thanks. Let's earn some satoshi with bitcoinour!
Activity: 93
Merit: 10

now 600 per one hour

i think this the best for you , do you think that also ?

thanks bitcoinour.com
20.000 satoshi
My username is bobo22bebe

thank you my bro

Activity: 3
Merit: 0
thanks bitcoinour.com
20.000 satoshi
My username is bobo22bebe

hello guys

i know about my last update ,more people dislike it, because the reward is 300 per 30 min only

but i see  600 per hour not bad,

also 50% ref it is good

only 1000 fee it is very good because before it was 5000 sat

finally

i waiting your suggestion about this update , we ready to change it any time to you but must be aim is win also with you

thank you

sounds good.. Thanks for this update, Much better now, don't need to login every time and can claim more frequently now.

thank you very much
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
I think you must change the title of your topic because right now you're not paying 1500 every hour its 600 so it would be nice if you correct it.Cheesy
Activity: 70

hello guys

i know about my last update ,more people dislike it, because the reward is 300 per 30 min only

but i see  600 per hour not bad,

also 50% ref it is good

finally

i waiting your suggestion about this update , we ready to change it any time to you but must be aim is win also with you

thank you

sounds good.. Thanks for this update, Much better now, don't need to login every time and can claim more frequently now.

hello guys

also 50% ref it is good

finally

thank you

I don't think current rewards is bad actually still better than many faucets & i'm sure you will increase rewards if bitcoin price drops.
So no problem for me. Wink

thank you my bro for under standing and
you are welcome any time

I can understand your problem as a owner because i'm also running a faucet.Its not a big one like your's but i know users always demand high rewards as possible.

thank you again
i know  also but mustbe  profit to all
Activity: 112
★★SatoshiCollector.co.uk★★

hello guys

also 50% ref it is good

finally

thank you

I don't think current rewards is bad actually still better than many faucets & i'm sure you will increase rewards if bitcoin price drops.

you are welcome any time

I can understand your problem as a owner because i'm also running a faucet.Its not a big one like your's but i know users always demand high rewards as possible.

hello guys

also 50% ref it is good

finally

thank you

you are welcome any time

hello guys

also 50% ref it is good

finally

thank you

Storage capacity is very low. Can't you change it to at least 1000 satoshi capacity? Maybe decrease satoshi per minute rate, but increase storage.

hello guys

also 50% ref it is good

finally

thank you
its good .. 1000 sats per hour is standard payment .. and 50% referral is the best .. keep it up .. Just dont let the faucet dry

1000 satoshi hourly? We are earning 10 satoshi per minute, 600 per hour and we have only 300 satoshi capacity. Need to claimevery 30 minutes. It's not good as before...

I think he change time and amount because of bitcoin price or he want more page views every 30 minutes rather than 60 minutes.
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
good site . but these days it very changes happened and profits are very low now. i hope its rechange to 17 sat/min and/or 1000 amount like before. anyway thank you its less profitable but good again.. at least its not a scam Smiley

yes bad to see low rewards now
i thing bad changes

Rewards must be change with bitcoin price so that faucet will sustain and continue to pay all of us normally.But so much decrement in prize means losing your users & site worth.
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1031
good site . but these days it very changes happened and profits are very low now. i hope its rechange to 17 sat/min and/or 1000 amount like before. anyway thank you its less profitable but good again.. at least its not a scam Smiley

yes bad to see low rewards now
i thing bad changes
Activity: 1036
Merit: 253
THe site was good, but too much changes has been made, one of my favorite facuets..but i have stop already.
its good .. 1000 sats per hour is standard payment .. and 50% referral is the best .. keep it up .. Just dont let the faucet dry

1000 satoshi hourly? We are earning 10 satoshi per minute, 600 per hour and we have only 300 satoshi capacity. Need to claimevery 30 minutes. It's not good as before...
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1008
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
чe тa блять кpaн иcпopтилcя coвceм нa xyй.вы тaм чe бypжyи eбaныe мyтитe тo?

Speak English dude. Not everyone here speaks russian language.
Pages:
Jump to: