Pages:
Author

Topic: The biggest opportunity of 2017, ETP Metaverse to become a new Chinese Ethereum - page 4. (Read 56304 times)

Activity: 76
Merit: 10
Nobody thinks that being backed by DraperDragon is a sign that there might be more to this company than a simple Ethereum clone? Maybe they see some potential in the company/technology? Doesn't it give Metaverse ,and by extension, Chandler Guo some notoriety/Credibility?
Activity: 177
Merit: 100
If you guys think anything is going to replace Ethereum then your just dreaming. Not going to happen and if it does its years away. This Metaverse thing is only good for speculation and short term gains.

Activity: 700
Merit: 500
What the heck is going?

Can any platform now claim which is the chinese ETH, NEO recently claimed to be one and yet this  metaverse too?  Its price weren't above $10 yet as compare to NEO which rise after its ashes which means this NEO is ready enough  that that Metaverse.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 391
I don't know howmany of these China ICO will be their own Ethereum, Qtum, NEO and now ETP. I think most people are overestimating the potentials of most of these projects because to me most of them will amount to nothing

Exactly, I thought the same thing.
No other currency will replace etherum in China, Neo or Qtum or Etp, because they all have different flavors than etherum, and each one will have its space to grow.

Metaverse, unlike Neo or Qtum, is still very small and little-known and costs only $ 90 million, in a billion-dollar ocean

To date, it is listed on a single big exchange, but it seems that shortly other big exchanges are added ... there is plenty of space to grow again
Activity: 280
I love crypto
There has recently been some fud related to metaverse. Ceo has disappeared? Some are buying when it dips but I dont know. Metaverse is really promising but as I said earlier its just a promise, nothing has been delivered yet.
ok found it myself, seems to be unsubstiantiated FUD regarding his "disappearance" spread by some sore investors. https://bitkan.com/news/topic/37770.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ENjPzT7h7Ss
The metaverse wallet was updated recently btw. Might actually work now. I read that its possible to lock the coins there for year and get 20% yearly for staking.
Activity: 588
Merit: 501
Chinese Ethereum is Neo, or Qtum, no way for Metaverse ETP, ETP has weaker team, Chandler Guo is a notorious scammer in China, not good for this coin.
Activity: 2282
Merit: 505
0.01 in the future

0.01 BTC per 1 ETP ?
or what ?
Please, don't take it seriously. That just another random speculation but if i was seeing about the recent grown from the neo and that is possible in my opinion about metaverse will worth a lot.

I don't know howmany of these China ICO will be their own Ethereum, Qtum, NEO and now ETP. I think most people are overestimating the potentials of most of these projects because to me most of them will amount to nothing
A lot of the recent platform that already made in the chinese claimed to be the chinese version of ethereum itself, But they are all against the china rules. And so their claim will be fake or worthless.
Just like RPX moves to overseas to encourage the western investors.
Activity: 266
Merit: 266
Check out this awesome analysis of ETP I did. It's the best one on the internet Smiley

Oh and follow me on twitter for even better content.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yCJ7rsOdq_M

https://twitter.com/PhilakoneCrypto
bgg
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
1 november  ETP will be add on the HitBTC !!!!
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
Activity: 2702
Merit: 704
Market is big enough for projects like this.
I see they claim to be ethereum of china and stuff but I believe world is very big and there is enough room for growth for every project.
Nobody can claim that there can only be 1 ethereum. There can be 10 or even 100.
Crypto is still young. Lets collect all the profits while we can.
While there can be many hundreds of coins the truth is that  there can only be one market leader, while bitcoin is the absolute leader of the crypto market, Ethereum is the leader  when it comes to smart contracts besides the world of crypto is very ruthless is a winner takes all kind of world, so if you are not the first the second place most of the time is very far away in terms of the money that it moves on that platform.

Hmm I'm pretty sure there is some space for at last few giants. Beside of that look at china they have got Alibaba (lika Amazon) they have got DIDI instead of Uber, they have got Baidau instead of Google. And so on and so on.

ETP is much better tech then NEO and they're also in contact with Chinese gov. When they start heavy marketing the price will soar even more.

You are correct on that, but you need to understand that china is a very closed market, they may be able to create their own coins for their internal market but those coins are never going to be as big as a coin that does not have that limitation, so if they do that they are always going to settle for being second best and they are never going to achieve the position of being a leader of the market.
Activity: 406
Daily AI cryptos forecasts
Recently, Metaverse bacame an hot topic, with the price starting to gain traction.
On October 16th, we had published the following article about Metaverse, and we think it can still grow.

Metaverse Enterprise, +421% in a month, can still grow by 50%
RoboAdvisorCoin, who has just launched its ICO, suggests the crypto
MetaverseEnterprise (ETP.CRY): +122,95% in the past week and +421,3% in the past month; it exchanges at around 5,5$ and has a capitalization of 123mln$; according to the Robot it is the second-best crypto for probability of appreciation in the short term, equal to 59,53% and can still gain 50% in the short term.

If you are interested, you can read the full article here: https://roboadvisorcoin.com/metaverse-enterprise-421-in-a-month-can-still-grow-by-50/
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
Activity: 132
Metaverse.farm ETP Mining Pool

Metaverse.farm ETP Mining Pool
Min. payout threshold: 0.5 ETP. Payouts every 30 minutes.
Block reward system: PROP Proportional payout system.
Pool fee:
0.1% until 02 / 2018.
0.5% 02 / 2018 - 08 / 2018.
1.0% 08 / 2018 - onwards.

Hosted in Italy.

High performance server with low fee regular payout and professional server admin.

https://metaverse.farm/

Hosted by the PyroNexus.com network. Not affiliated to the Metaverse project or ViewFin.

Contact
Email: [email protected]

just out of curiosity:

What mining hardware does this guy use to get such a high hash rate?
beast   46.37 GH   9.92 GH
https://metaverse.farm/#/account/MMHxNPerjJ3wAbhCrN4gbur66E4r23eBmq

Thank you very much in advance.
That's me and it's me personally boosting the pool hashrate with my own money by using nicehash. A lot of other people have used nicehash too at higher rates than me.
Activity: 125
I wouldn't be surprised if it reapets NEO pattern after little marketing and BTC stabilization
Activity: 644
Merit: 379
Etp has so much potential it can go to 500 million marketcap very quickly.
I had the opportunity to buy ETP less than 1.5 $ but i missed it.
But now i think it's price will be around 20$ very soon.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
Activity: 87
Market is big enough for projects like this.
I see they claim to be ethereum of china and stuff but I believe world is very big and there is enough room for growth for every project.
Nobody can claim that there can only be 1 ethereum. There can be 10 or even 100.
Crypto is still young. Lets collect all the profits while we can.
While there can be many hundreds of coins the truth is that  there can only be one market leader, while bitcoin is the absolute leader of the crypto market, Ethereum is the leader  when it comes to smart contracts besides the world of crypto is very ruthless is a winner takes all kind of world, so if you are not the first the second place most of the time is very far away in terms of the money that it moves on that platform.

Hmm I'm pretty sure there is some space for at last few giants. Beside of that look at china they have got Alibaba (lika Amazon) they have got DIDI instead of Uber, they have got Baidau instead of Google. And so on and so on.

ETP is much better tech then NEO and they're also in contact with Chinese gov. When they start heavy marketing the price will soar even more.

Why do you think it's better than NEO? I'm invested in both and i personally think the NEO tech is better, because it's an open system (anyone can create smart contracts) and it's not PoW.
I personally think PoW is the past and we need to go forward.
The other question is where does the 20% interest come from? Will it be that much inflation?
Activity: 336
Merit: 111
ETP has good future and now price is so so low. ETP had same problem as other alts have, BTC fork. after fork watch out this coin. they will listed on HitBTC , that will give more volume. there is something for sure , devs work . thats so important to alts. there are many shit coins and in top 50 but they do nothing actually. Buy now or after fork some ETP never be regret !
bgg
Activity: 12
Pages:
Jump to: