Pages:
Author

Topic: The biggest opportunity of 2017, ETP Metaverse to become a new Chinese Ethereum - page 7. (Read 56304 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Market is big enough for projects like this.
I see they claim to be ethereum of china and stuff but I believe world is very big and there is enough room for growth for every project.
Nobody can claim that there can only be 1 ethereum. There can be 10 or even 100.
Crypto is still young. Lets collect all the profits while we can.
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
100 millions dollars marketcap required for Bithumb  Roll Eyes easy target.
Jesus This will be huge in the future...
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
SMALL UPDATE ON EXCHANGES + WEEKLY PROGRESS REPORT:

SMALL UPDATE ON EXCHANGES + WEEKLY PROGRESS REPORT:

- Janice Shi, The Head of Global Development, will be meeting Bittrex CEO at the end of this month. I am including screenshots as a proof. https://i.imgur.com/cG0HshR.png
https://i.imgur.com/vTcds4W.png

- Earlier Binance refused ETP due to low volume. Considering Metaverse was in TOP 10 volume on Coinmarketcap a few days ago, it could be just a matter of time when ETP will be added.

- Janice already talked with Bithumb, but they require at least 100 mil. market cap for new listings to be considered.

- They are in contact with hitBTC.

- They are talking with KuCoin. UPDATE: KuCoin Operation Director Kent Li wrote "Yeah we are considering adding ETP"

- As Janice said in Telegram, she talked with Liqui. They will be listing Metaverse once they have time.
https://i.imgur.com/dK3mHux.png

- No updates on Coinone listings yet.

Progress Report (9th Oct. — 13th Oct.)
https://medium.com/@mvs_org/progress-report-9th-oct-13th-oct-a274d2bf2ff4

Also something else that could have a positive impact this month.

- The Chinese congress is on Oct 18th, that could have a big effect on ETP as well especially if regulations are eased.
- ICO refund process finishes on Oct 15th. After that, that "ugly" notice should be off the frontpage of their website.
I picked some of these up at 27k based on some limited research, this thread just shows its going to moon Smiley

Got thousands of them lol
Another shit clone to the ethereum, why so many project are claiming about to be another one to replace other, This thread has made to shilling metaverse. I don't get it serious;y.
If you dont get it , why pump this thread up ?. Go invest in cosscoin, monacoin or mana instead , you sure love them.  
Edit : is the cup and handle formed ? Any TA pro here ?
Activity: 952
Merit: 253
I picked some of these up at 27k based on some limited research, this thread just shows its going to moon Smiley

Another shit clone to the ethereum, why so many project are claiming about to be another one to replace other, This thread has made to shilling metaverse. I don't get it serious;y.
Activity: 105
Merit: 10
If you get this coin under $5 then consider yourself lucky..  Just look at the fundamental analysis.  October 22nd they have a booth at Money 2020 and that is when their marketcap will moon!
Activity: 56
Why Metaverse (ETP) will be the Chinese ETH/NEO!

Metaverse (like NEO & QTUM) is a smart contract platform based on Digital Identity and Digital Assets.
However, it expands on these features by introducing Oracles (Similar to ChainLink). Their vision is to
attract big businesses and have 30 established projects on the platform already. They have clients like
ZenAir that already have 100M customers.

Metaverse has a parent company called ViewFin (Similar to NEO's OneChain) which is an established and
legitimate [Suspicious link removed]pany based out of China. They have more than 60 employees backing the project.

The CEO of Metaverse, Eric Gu, was involved in the NEO project prior to developing Metaverse.
(No, not Eric Zhang but Eric Gu has confirmed in an interview that he was one of the cofounders of NEO).
This goes to show that he has several years of experience in the field and cant be written off. The CTO also
 won an award at the Arch Summit 2017, attesting to their legitimacy.

Metaverse (ETP) has an insanely low amount of coins in total. Circulating Supply is 22M and total supply
is 52M. It only has a market supply of 39M at the time this was written. This is not even a thirtieth
(yes 1/30) of the total market cap of NEO and shows that it is severely undervalued.

The Chinese people dont write in alphabets, they write in characters. To tell them to write a programming
language in alphabets is to double the difficulties for them. In Metaverse, you dont need to write anything.
Just tell us what you need; eg: a token or a digital identity and the details,

Another thing I noticed is that it is only listed on Bitfinex so far. As we all know, Bitfinex is picky with their
coins and is known to only list legitimate coins. ( Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum, NEO, OmiseGo, Ripple, IOTA, QTUM,
Dash, Monero etc.) Once we see more exchanges adding it, I can only see the value going up.

Thanks to arj511
i think it's a pump and dump.
But as long as i make money, why not?  Grin
Activity: 35

Soon this will hit bigger exchanges and we expect to see 10X at least from now on. Don`t miss the "new" Chinese Ethereum. Those chances are rare.
Bigger than Bitfinex ?  Cheesy Cheesy
Soon this will hit bigger exchanges and we expect to see 10X at least from now on. Don`t miss the "new" Chinese Ethereum. Those chances are rare.
Activity: 192
Merit: 100
If this is true and it becomes something like NEO and many people gets interested in it then you shouldn't have to worry about it to reach $10-$20 Price in closest months.
already did my research , im not gonna go all-in in some pump and dump trash coins dude, i missed the WTC train at 1.3$ so not again this time . Go Big or go home.
Are you using the windows wallet to hold them btw? I got virus warnings from the windows wallet and the website its available from is not secure. They really need to do website updates, it looks shady in its current state.
nope,  still in my bitfinex wallet.
Activity: 280
I love crypto
already did my research , im not gonna go all-in in some pump and dump trash coins dude, i missed the WTC train at 1.3$ so not again this time . Go Big or go home.
Are you using the windows wallet to hold them btw? I got virus warnings from the windows wallet and the website its available from is not secure. They really need to do website updates, it looks shady in its current state.
Stop spreading the news about ETP.  Grin I want to keep collecting it while its still cheap..
already went all-in , so now im just sitting here and wait for my lambos  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Btw some progress
Oh thats risky. You know it could always be just a bump & dump!  Grin
Activity: 280
I love crypto
Stop spreading the news about ETP.  Grin I want to keep collecting it while its still cheap..
already went all-in , so now im just sitting here and wait for my lambos  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Btw some progress
Oh thats risky. You know it could always be just a bump & dump!  Grin
Activity: 647
Merit: 260
Btw some progress
This is one of the most interesting projects to invest at this moment. Metaverse is one of the first public Blockchains in China, and is working to become one of the biggest in the world. Some people compare it to NEO, others compare it to ETH. It`s actually a project from one of the co-founders of Antshares (NEO). The team has a lot of experience.

Eric Gu (Founder of Metaverse and co-founder of NEO)

In November they will start with marketing, so i will buy some more.
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1441
I think metaverse is good than NEO they had successful 2 ICO

while NEO first ICO is a failure.

NEO developers had different statement than CEO. geez

How was it a failure? Did it not sell out in like an hour?  Huh

The first NEO ICO RPX had a trouble with block 1445025. The developers said it was time based but after the sale rpx announced that it is block based. That's why many investor did not received rpx tokens from block 1445025 of round 2 and get locked up their NEO.

The refund process is not automatic you will need to wait for a week to get your NEO back into your wallet.

The price of NEO before ICO is 37 and now it is 28.58. That's 22% loss already

NEO is not yet ready for ICO

Read here https://www.reddit.com/r/RedPulseToken/

This is a nonsense..

The RPX smart contract could have been designed a bit better... and the refund policy clearer, refunds were not coded into this particular smart contract. (refunds were all processed within 72 hours BTW)

The NEO blockchain, was super super super fast, super stable, super solid, did not crash (unlike ETH under ICO strain)

NEO is more than ready for ICO's ... the only thing that really happened during the ICO was the people who didnt get in trolling and having a hissy fit (like after every capped ICO)

Anyway ETP also looks interesting..
Pages:
Jump to: