Pages:
Author

Topic: The Bitcoin Bulls are serious and Bitcoin is on the verge of going to the moon! - page 3. (Read 545 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 100
BAILOUT
I agree bulls are serious this time, bitcoin obviously does not fall though bears try to make it go down, in few days it will probably break $7000 then in a very short time it can hit $8000 because after $7000 bullish trend would be confirmed.
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1010
BTC to the moon is inevitable...
i disagree.
the trend is not just going to be reversed that easily. it will take time for a bear market to give its place to a bull market, specially the big ass bull market that you have in mind. right now we are still testing the bottoms for their strength and then we are also seeing an accumulation phase where price will stay here more or less with some possible small dumps to trap the bears then (maybe in 1-2 months after that) we can see the big rises start.
Activity: 546
Merit: 251
indeed we can not know exactly when the bull will begin and when the bears will end. but we can only predict and anticipate to get maximum profit and small risk in the current market situation. I agree with you that bears can at any time occur and destroy the current euphoria.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
Technically BTC has a double bottom pattern at the level of 5800-6000 USD. The first bottom was in February and the second one was in June. This pattern is very important for a reversal signal. At the moment the bulls are trying to control BTC but it is too early to say that the bull run has started.

The Bulls will have no mercy with a Bitcoin Bear Bitch like you!

You are a brainless moron. Get out of here and find yourself another occupation. 
added to Ignorelist
Activity: 336
Merit: 3
I am not sure about that bitcoin and other coins are verge of going to the moon. I hope the bulls will come in the next months, but I think the prices are still not giving a sign of big rising.

You think: the words of someone that has doubt. Also your English needs some work!
Activity: 96
Merit: 0
I also think that the bull market is very close and you just need to wait a bit. If we all are friendly and support the cryptocurrency in all ways, then we will definitely achieve its greatness.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
Vertex.Market, the World's First ICO Aftermarket
I am not sure about that bitcoin and other coins are verge of going to the moon. I hope the bulls will come in the next months, but I think the prices are still not giving a sign of big rising.
Merit: 111
we can see the biggest bull ever if big investors , hedge founds and big companies come to the market. Bitcoin can even reach +$50k so quick. currently btc has over 100billion mcap. If you think gold mcap , you will see its nothing. i dont know when but someday btc can reach $100k and i hope we will see this in few years.
Im not sure about super bulls at the moment, i think once btc breaks the 10000 and then 12000 mark only then we can be sure of a strong uptrend and new money will start flowing in as a result of fomo that will push the price even higher.

The move up has to start somewhere. You are a fool! Do you wear a jester hat! Crawl back into your hole: it has to start somewhere dont you get it!
Activity: 424
Merit: 75
TalkImg.com - Image hosting for BitcoinTalk
It's funny when so many people are creathing a thousands of posts here preying to all their gods for Bitcoin hardly convincing each other that bitcoin will survive. Is it some kind of a cult?

Get off the site: Bitch

LOOOOOOOOL  Cheesy

On the other hand, @kindbtc, when btc breaks the 10-12k mark nocoiners will have already lost a precious 1.5x-2x from the profits.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 12
SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!
Im not sure about super bulls at the moment, i think once btc breaks the 10000 and then 12000 mark only then we can be sure of a strong uptrend and new money will start flowing in as a result of fomo that will push the price even higher.
It's funny when so many people are creathing a thousands of posts here preying to all their gods for Bitcoin hardly convincing each other that bitcoin will survive. Is it some kind of a cult?

Get off the site: Bitch
Activity: 1175
Merit: 275
These Bitcoin bulls are strategically defending Bitcoin and look to have deep pockets!
This is a green light for me and I am running with them!
These bulls are warriors and have my respect!
Let’s take Bitcoin and the Alts to the moon: You only have one life!

Well, how can I say something negative with this show of so much enthusiasm and optimism for Bitcoin and cryptocurrency in general? As for myself, though am observing well the market trends and can be feeling some negative about the market but at the back of my mind I would love to be proven proven wrong...I want to be surprised soon with a good bull run that can last into next year...who would not love that good news? Anyway,. the market is all about being positive and I believe if we can all imbibe this kind of feeling to the whole market then maybe we can influence where Bitcoin should be going. Or am I already displaying unfounded optimism here?
I also agree with you and hope the bull run come and last for a very long term before another bear again. The best think to keep one going in this crypto market is patience and to always stay positive even if things are not going fine like this bear period, it will really help crypto go a long way.
Activity: 115
Merit: 0
These Bitcoin bulls are strategically defending Bitcoin and look to have deep pockets!
Bitcoin 7000 USD will be smashed and the Bears will not know what hit them!
It is good that you are optimistic but still be careful. What influenced you that there is an imminent bull run coming?

I have my sources. The BTC pumps for the bulls are costing a lot of money: It is surgical and if you think for 5 minutes they will walk away you are stupid: In for a penny in for a pound as they say!
Activity: 294
Merit: 103
Bitcoin 7000 USD will be smashed and the Bears will not know what hit them!
It is good that you are optimistic but still be careful. What influenced you that there is an imminent bull run coming?
Do not rejoice in advance, because it could be bitcoin prices will decline back in the next few hours. If you look at chart patterns in recent days do have a good pattern, and signify will increase. But that factor will always be useless when it comes to a bad thing, and this has happened before.

Leave the site please: Not interested in your BS!
Activity: 212
Do not rejoice in advance, because it could be bitcoin prices will decline back in the next few hours. If you look at chart patterns in recent days do have a good pattern, and signify will increase. But that factor will always be useless when it comes to a bad thing, and this has happened before.
Technically BTC has a double bottom pattern at the level of 5800-6000 USD. The first bottom was in February and the second one was in June. This pattern is very important for a reversal signal. At the moment the bulls are trying to control BTC but it is too early to say that the bull run has started.

The Bulls will have no mercy with a Bitcoin Bear Bitch like you!
7000 USD is coming into striking distance. The Bitcoin Bulls will have no mercy!
Pages:
Jump to: