Pages:
Author

Topic: The Bitcoin Bulls are serious and Bitcoin is on the verge of going to the moon! - page 4. (Read 545 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 1
Technically BTC has a double bottom pattern at the level of 5800-6000 USD. The first bottom was in February and the second one was in June. This pattern is very important for a reversal signal. At the moment the bulls are trying to control BTC but it is too early to say that the bull run has started.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 355
These Bitcoin bulls are strategically defending Bitcoin and look to have deep pockets!
This is a green light for me and I am running with them!
These bulls are warriors and have my respect!
Let’s take Bitcoin and the Alts to the moon: You only have one life!

Well, how can I say something negative with this show of so much enthusiasm and optimism for Bitcoin and cryptocurrency in general? As for myself, though am observing well the market trends and can be feeling some negative about the market but at the back of my mind I would love to be proven proven wrong...I want to be surprised soon with a good bull run that can last into next year...who would not love that good news? Anyway,. the market is all about being positive and I believe if we can all imbibe this kind of feeling to the whole market then maybe we can influence where Bitcoin should be going. Or am I already displaying unfounded optimism here?
Activity: 336
Merit: 3
I also hope that this year Bitcoin and many altcoins can be on the moon. I have bought some ETH and plan to wait for the arrival of the bull market. I hope that August will bring me good luck!

Good luck my man: You will be OK!
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
I also hope that this year Bitcoin and many altcoins can be on the moon. I have bought some ETH and plan to wait for the arrival of the bull market. I hope that August will bring me good luck!
These Bitcoin bulls are strategically defending Bitcoin and look to have deep pockets!
You can't expect for the people who are bullish with bitcoin to defend other altcoins or a random shit coin out there with their pockets and words.

We will defend our big boy bitcoin.

If you are respecting these warriors or what title you are calling them, they have your respect too.

Putting bitcoin to the moon isn't just a click or magic that will pop out of nowhere, it takes time and we don't know when it'll come but just hold on until it knocks.

OK, I respect what you say but as matter of fact ALT prices will follow!
I respect it is just not clicks and strategy is an impotent role and thus far the Bulls are defending their destiny admirably!
Activity: 3038
Merit: 634
You can't expect for the people who are bullish with bitcoin to defend other altcoins or a random shit coin out there with their pockets and words.

We will defend our big boy bitcoin.

If you are respecting these warriors or what title you are calling them, they have your respect too.

Putting bitcoin to the moon isn't just a click or magic that will pop out of nowhere, it takes time and we don't know when it'll come but just hold on until it knocks.
Bitcoin 7000 USD will be smashed and the Bears will not know what hit them!
Pages:
Jump to: