Pages:
Author

Topic: The Bitconnect SCAM - DO NOT BUY BITCONNECTX - page 3. (Read 697 times)

Activity: 443
Merit: 251
Hey there :D
Had 800$ in there >.> hit hard fam, not even so mad that it tanked and I wont get my initial loan amount back, just pissed off as all hell that their website is all fucky.

1. They waited for those cease and desist letters to accumulate.
2. They totally simulated those DDOS attacks, or if they didn't they were TERRIBLE at protection, notice how on bitconnect.co they have some ghetto home-made DDOS protection and on their new ICO they scale up with cloudflare?
3. There is clear market manipulation whenever the market is in continual downturn.
4. They refunded the initial loan amount in Bitconnect NOT bitcoin.
5. DO NOT BUY BITCONNECTX

If you're going to clean up shop do and clean a profit from everyone, just do it. Don't come up with these fake excuses and attempt to continue it on. If you bought the Bitconnectx coin I feel sorry for you, god only knows how long they'll last now that several thousands of people know they're full of shit.

still don't get it , what happened exactly with bitconnectx ??
I know that they were running an ICO to keep rolling their ponzi but can't understand what you are talking about ?!
did it fail already ?? cause AFAIK it's really new and not sure if it was even launched yet

anyways I guess you already know the risk of  putting money in such sites right ?!?!  Roll Eyes

EDIT : site opened now and found that
https://bitconnect.co/system-news/94/changes-coming-for-the-bitconnect-system-halt-of-lending-and-exchange-platform
so it's done for their "Lending" and ICO

The price of Bitconnect tokens came crashing from 431$'s to 15.61$'s right now. Everyone sort of knew that they were a ponzi but I assume that a lot of people took a gamble on it. We all know how things are with these Ponzis. They surprisingly were able to gather huuge funds for literally no practical usage with their tokens.

Sure, may be you will also explain why BBC crashed that much?
Actually, let me help you: all Bitonnect lenders immediately received BCC.
And what they did? They started selling them instead of holding and thinking what's next!
They sold because the company that backed the coin and gave it any use closed down. What else were they supposed to do?
copper member
Activity: 588
Merit: 17
Had 800$ in there >.> hit hard fam, not even so mad that it tanked and I wont get my initial loan amount back, just pissed off as all hell that their website is all fucky.

2. They totally simulated those DDOS attacks, or if they didn't they were TERRIBLE at protection, notice how on bitconnect.co they have some ghetto home-made DDOS protection and on their new ICO they scale up with cloudflare?
3. There is clear market manipulation whenever the market is in continual downturn.

If you're going to clean up shop do and clean a profit from everyone, just do it. Don't come up with these fake excuses and attempt to continue it on. If you bought the Bitconnectx coin I feel sorry for you, god only knows how long they'll last now that several thousands of people know they're full of shit.

I know that they were running an ICO to keep rolling their ponzi but can't understand what you are talking about ?!
did it fail already ?? cause AFAIK it's really new and not sure if it was even launched yet

anyways I guess you already know the risk of  putting money in such sites right ?!?!  Roll Eyes

https://bitconnect.co/system-news/94/changes-coming-for-the-bitconnect-system-halt-of-lending-and-exchange-platform

The price of Bitconnect tokens came crashing from 431$'s to 15.61$'s right now. Everyone sort of knew that they were a ponzi but I assume that a lot of people took a gamble on it. We all know how things are with these Ponzis. They surprisingly were able to gather huuge funds for literally no practical usage with their tokens.

Sure, may be you will also explain why BBC crashed that much?
Actually, let me help you: all Bitonnect lenders immediately received BCC.
And what they did? They started selling them instead of holding and thinking what's next!
legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 1081
#SWGT CERTIK Audited

legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1804
guess who's back

legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1011
For a long time, people were warning about this Ponzi scheme you should have taken out all your funds and invested in some other coins.

Luckily I didn't invest any money on this site and there are rumours that these guys are selling all their bitcoins for cash but not sure whether it is correct or not. I read in one of the telegram channels.

For me, the site is not opening. It got stuck at "Checking your browser before accessing bitconnect.co."
Activity: 443
Merit: 251
Hey there :D

Pages:
Jump to: